This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!

Go down 
+4
lightlamp
Pickles
Stigma
DemonWolf
8 posters

Did you find this review helpful?
Yes
Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Vote_lcap42%Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
No
Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Vote_lcap5%Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
A bit
Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Vote_lcap26%Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Not Much
Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Vote_lcap26%Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Empty
PostSubject: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Now that I have your attention, please read my review for Kameo!

Kameo is indeed a very enjoyable game but its rather too short and once it's over, there's almost no reason to put it back in your console again.
Kameo puts you in the shoes of...well, Kameo, a fairy-looking elf character. The story isn't most intriguing one. It's pretty much just about Kameo's sister turning evil, her family being kidnapped and so Kameo must go to rescue them and battle swarms of enemies along the way.
The game isn't just a plain beat-em-up/platforming game. It requires you to tackle the environment in the right way. For example, in your progression through the game you will gain elemental monsters which you can transform into from the start screen (and/or assign each one to face buttons) and each has its own
individual fighting abilities and means of transport (eg: one elemental can scale icy walls, one elemental can roll which helps it get to higher platforms with the aid of a ramp, etc). In fact, each elemental warrior is completely different from the other is animated in its own way. They are all well rendered and look fantastic.
In the game you will not fight so many kinds of opponents, in fact, you will spend most of your time defeating the same trolls over and over, but considering that you can unlock 10 elemental warriors, you can kill these enemies in whatever way you desire.
Although there is no blood involved, theres a good level of violence in what you will do to these enemies. From burning them with your fiery breath as the dragon warrior or impaling them with icy spikes with your ice gorrila style warrior. In fact, you can even trample them down when riding the horse you unlock early on in the game.
The game leaves you many possibilities in a nice open world. A bit like Legend Of Zelda, once you enter a quest zone then the game is rather linear and like a typical platformer game, you will have to meet a requirement in every stage to complete it. Whether it is defeating a boss or finding your way out of the place.
As for graphics, the game developers clearly weren't aiming for the game to be realistic, it all looks slightly cartoonish but not to say the presentation isn't good; the environments are very well designed. You can see every single blade of grass, there are waterfalls, cliffs, mountains, etc. It all looks wonderful and the character models look good also.
Game music never needs to be special, it just needs to fit in. Well in this case, it fits in and suits the game well and as for the battle victory theme. it's hugely catchy. It's one of the sound tracks you may feel like listening to even after game completion. There is also some ambience in the game which works well and there is a good library of sound effects. When present, voice acting isn't
great but overall, sound is quite a strong point in the game.
The biggest downfall of the game is that it's short-lived and you will find yourself beating up the same monsters too frequently but nevertheless, the game is very fun and for the first adventure game on the 360 it is very good and is also very stable (no joke, at certain points in the game you will be riding in real-time battles with literally hundreds and hundreds of npc's fighting each other
and the framerate is still very solid and consistant. It's very impressive.
So overall, Kameo is a very solid game and definately worth buying if you are an adventure fan and dont mind a bit of platforming gameplay. And at the price it's going for now, you really can't go wrong.
Overal score: 7.9/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 pm

pspvampire....GO DIE! lol
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:44 am

I downloaded the demo. It's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:12 am

stop scaring me......
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
stop scaring me......
Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:03 pm

??? i dont like reading Sad
lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:15 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Haha rofl! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 pm

demondragondude wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Haha rofl! xD
DARN YOU!!!!!! *activates THE CHUCK NORRIS BEAM KICK* DIE DEMON!!!!!!!!

lol joking
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 pm

wow u had me for a second
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:02 pm

...Too LONG lol. Is there a summary paragraph to help me read this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!   Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hahahha you weebols thought I was on ur side!!! Prepare for doom!!! Trey will rule all!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: