This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much will ps3 suffer this year?

Go down 
+9
Noelol
3DO was too cheap for me
ps3killa
ZaFtxX
Master_Chief
Arbiteris
ghost23
joe11
DemonWolf
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

How much will ps3 suffer this year? Empty
PostSubject: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:51 pm

M.A.G is an 78 rated game
White Knight Chronicles is a 65 rated game
Heavy Rain looks like a chore simulator filled with cutscenes
Gran Turismo 5 will have no Porches
Gran Turismo's 5 been pushed back to Winter
Quantum Theory is announced to be multiplatform
Metal Gear Solid Rising will be multiplatform
Final Fantasy 13 is going to be multiplatform
Final Fantasy 14 is rumoured to be multiplatform
LA Noire is announced to be multiplatform
Agent MAY come to Xbox 360
Modern Warfare dlc comes to 360 a month earlier
God Of War looks the same as the previous games but with enhanced graphics
Ps3's new innovative wand thing is just Wii Motion Plus
Psn may get an online fee

Ok fine.. I'm being biased and fanboyish but if you think about it, there are loads of hindrances for the ps3 and Sony will have to endure a lot in order for the ps3 to make it through 2010.

What do you guys think? Do you think that 2009 was just calm before the storm for the Ps3 or am I just being a cynical bastard? Maybe both? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:
M.A.G is an 78 rated game
White Knight Chronicles is a 65 rated game
Heavy Rain looks like a chore simulator filled with cutscenes
Gran Turismo 5 will have no Porches
Gran Turismo's 5 been pushed back to Winter
Quantum Theory is announced to be multiplatform
Metal Gear Solid Rising will be multiplatform
Final Fantasy 13 is going to be multiplatform
Final Fantasy 14 is rumoured to be multiplatform
LA Noire is announced to be multiplatform
Agent MAY come to Xbox 360
Modern Warfare dlc comes to 360 a month earlier
God Of War looks the same as the previous games but with enhanced graphics
Ps3's new innovative wand thing is just Wii Motion Plus
Psn may get an online fee

Ok fine.. I'm being biased and fanboyish but if you think about it, there are loads of hindrances for the ps3 and Sony will have to endure a lot in order for the ps3 to make it through 2010.

What do you guys think? Do you think that 2009 was just calm before the storm for the Ps3 or am I just being a cynical bastard? Maybe both? Razz
WELL GOW WILL BE EPIC AND IT LOOKS BETTER THAN U2. ALSO GOW'S STORY IS ALWAYS GOOD, AND IS AAA
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Not looking like a great year for Sony. Microsoft will be charging through.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:42 pm

This year is just going to be a normal crappy year for PS3.2009 is over.PS3 isnt going to do any better than it did before 2009.Sony has been bragging that they think PS3 will close the gap in sales.Well,there certainly not doing any good this year.

But in MS,there releleasing many games this year,Gamesroom,Natal(which will most likely be a console seller) and releasing Halo Reach and MAYBE Gears of War 3.

If anything,360 will double the gap between Ps3 sales and 360 Sales.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Yep 2010 is looking to be pretty dismal and bleak for PS3. Sony already started this year with 2 mediocre exclusives that flopped while the 360 started off with a AAA exclusive that got rave reviews and sold great. And MS is just getting started.
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 pm

with halo reach, alan wake, crackdown 2, splinter cell, mass effect 2, fable 3.

ps3 has 3 good games this year, gow, gran turismo, and umm wait maybe only 2 nvm.

the rest are pretty bad. heavy rain = boring QTE game, dont believe me? play indigo prophecy..
WKC flopped... mag= flop and sucks..
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:23 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
with halo reach, alan wake, crackdown 2, splinter cell, mass effect 2, fable 3.

ps3 has 3 good games this year, gow, gran turismo, and umm wait maybe only 2 nvm.

the rest are pretty bad. heavy rain = boring QTE game, dont believe me? play indigo prophecy..
WKC flopped... mag= flop and sucks..
Yeah I played the Heavy Rain demo last night since a buddy hooked me up with a code and I have to say that Heavy Rain is a borefest. It will propably get good reviews because critics always seem to like these kind of niche games but it will flop in sales and will soon be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
ps3killa
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
ps3killa

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 pm

the 360 will fucking dominate. the ps3 has no fucking chance. their not even going to buy their damn games. in fact i bet if you look at the pre-order charts there aren't even any ps3 games on the list
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:12 am

I wouldn't say its a bad year for any corp. HR, GOW3, GT5, and The Last Gaurdian are games we know will be AAA. And also, my most hyped console game is on the PS3, Yakuza 3(but my 2 most hyped are Napoleon: Total War for the PC and VC2 for the PSP).
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:04 am

Well, its not a bad year for all the gaming industries
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:58 am

I swear I got alot of grief when i said a few games were the same. Anyways... I agree Sony will most definitely have a bad year. Only game they have is GoW, and like I said before it doesn't look that amazing, but I never really cared for it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:06 am

Well, the wii is have a great year too started with a Aaa game no more heroes and an aa game t vs c all stars. Also super mario galaxy 2 is coming (part 2 to the highest ranked exclusive), mertriod other m (which is always an Aaa) and Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:21 am

to me i wont say that ps3 will suffer, i think PS3 & XB360 will have a very very tough competition this year.
But i reckon xbox will do really well with the appearence of halo reach and splinter cell

And the "Psn may get an online fee".....it will be free,
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 am

Static103 wrote:

You sure about that?
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 am

360WNED wrote:
Static103 wrote:

You sure about that?

100% guaranteed.
The premium users will only get [Discounts /Cross game chat / Free PS1 classics downloads / Exclusive first looks]

and those stuff should be free appart from the discounts, & cross game chat
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:58 am

Crackdown 2
Alan Wake
Splinter Cell Conviction
Fable 3

Halo Reach will be AAA.............but how much we win depends on if the above games can be more then just AA.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 am

Splinter Cell Conviction and Alan Wake will be AAA, but the dark horses are Crackdown 2 and Fable 3. We already have Mass Effect 2 and like you said Halo: Reach.

Hopefully Crackdown 2 will be twice the game the first was. It it is it will be AAA. Fable 3 might turn out to use the voice recognition of Natal to such an extent that critics will call it the most engrossing RPG of all time. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:49 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Splinter Cell Conviction and Alan Wake will be AAA, but the dark horses are Crackdown 2 and Fable 3. We already have Mass Effect 2 and like you said Halo: Reach.

Hopefully Crackdown 2 will be twice the game the first was. It it is it will be AAA. Fable 3 might turn out to use the voice recognition of Natal to such an extent that critics will call it the most engrossing RPG of all time. Who knows?
I agree.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 am

I'm calling it right here, right now. Milo will be AAA
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:10 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Monster Hunter Online may be AAA Razz
Oh and Fable II was 89 rated. Imagine the third is just slightly better, it should be AAA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much will ps3 suffer this year?   How much will ps3 suffer this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much will ps3 suffer this year?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: