This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!

Go down 
+6
daveMastaKill
Static103
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
DustinDutRank
Kendo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! Empty
PostSubject: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 am

Elpresador said this on Solidrev's video under his MACBROTHERHOOD account, he made a comment that is shocking.

MACBROTHERHOOD (AKA Elpresador): "ITS NO COINCIDENCE since i left da console war and started making mw2 vids that MLD has taken over,da puppetsettingugay didnt stand a chance against MLD ROTFLMAO."

Congratulations MLD. You are the most powerful person in this Console War. I am very happy now to be in a society with the most powerful person in the Console War. So congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 am

The Console War died like three months ago.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 am

DustinDutRank wrote:
Really. Why was I not informed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:39 am

Kendo wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

News is slow regarding that.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Exodus2021 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

News is slow regarding that.
Wow. I am never told about anything. Lol.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Kendo wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
It's all comparing sales now.
If that's what you mean by Console War then sure it's still going on.
But once ELPRESADOR stopped making Trey4Life vids it died out on Youtube.
All the major PS3 fanboys stopped making the vids like they used to and the "Console War" just got boring.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 am

I wouldn't say the Console War is over. It's more in a stalemate at the moment. You see right now monthly consoles sales are basically even and big titles are coming out on both sides regularly. As we get closer to this Fall we will see one of two things happen. PS3 fanboys will mobilize against the onslaught of Xbox 360 killer apps/record sales or they will finally accept that the 360 is better and finally buy one and let their PS3s collect even more dust then they already do. So by fall we will either see the end of the console war until the next generation or a delay of the inevitable with a final futile push by the most hardcore PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:26 am

Tbh I always saw mld as the most powerful in this console war, he began doing what no other fanboy managed to do before... He brought a solid argument. Backed up with some evidence. He opposed those saying "trey for life" with "360 has more better games than ps3 and metacritic and gamesrankings can back me up on this because 360 has more A AA and AAA games"

but yeah, I've got some respect for elpresador now, to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:52 am

MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! Satoru-iwata
Actually, I think this guy is the most powerful person in the Console War right now Razz
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:44 pm

console war was over ages ago. now everyone's trying to convert the fanboys to non-fanboys
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:44 pm

With due respect for the man, i mean he did create this nice looking forum...i could care less for what he his on YouTube. I'm just not into that drift no more.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Satoru Iwata is only the most powerful if you count the Wii. I don't. Sure it has some fun games, but it's not anywhere near powerful enough to compete with the HD console's games. Nintendo has already won, but in a race against nobody.

Why should we care what a company devoted to casual gamers and soccer moms does? Microsoft and Sony and the developers on their systems are making games for real gamers.

Sure I always need some Zelda, Metroid, and Mario. But other than that the Wii is not even in the same league as Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Lol if you're going to exclude the Wii then you are not a gamer.
Or you care too much that a so called "toy" is killing every console out there.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:

I never called it a toy and I said I always play Zelda, Metroid, and Mario games. The Wii is a must own for me, but only becuase of a very few games. I own all the Nintendo consoles.

But to imply that the Wii is in the same league as Xbox 360 or the PS3 is laughable to any real gamer.I play my DS all the time, but that doesn't mean I think it's better than my Xbox 360. It's sold a crazy amount, yet that doesn't mean it's better either.

The only console war going on right now is between the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The Wii is out in casual land by itself with outdated technology and gimmicky controllers that soccer moms think counts as exercise.

I love Nintendo, always have, but even I have to admit it's a Gamecube with motion controls. Any real gamer can see that.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:05 pm

So? It's still in first place isn't it?
I would bet that if the PS3 was switched with the Wii then you guys would be excluding the PS3 from the console war.

And the DS is handheld, not a console.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

I never called it a toy and I said I always play Zelda, Metroid, and Mario games. The Wii is a must own for me, but only becuase of a very few games. I own all the Nintendo consoles.

But to imply that the Wii is in the same league as Xbox 360 or the PS3 is laughable to any real gamer.I play my DS all the time, but that doesn't mean I think it's better than my Xbox 360. It's sold a crazy amount, yet that doesn't mean it's better either.

The only console war going on right now is between the Xbox 360 and the PS3. The Wii is out in casual land by itself with outdated technology and gimmicky controllers that soccer moms think counts as exercise.

I love Nintendo, always have, but even I have to admit it's a Gamecube with motion controls. Any real gamer can see that.

DustinDutRank wrote:
I would bet that if the PS3 was switched with the Wii then you guys would be excluding the PS3 from the console war.

Oh the DS is a handheld, huh? No shit? Did I say it wasn't? Seems to my I was making a point about sales and gameplay, not handheld versus console.

I love how you both completely miss the point and fail to understand its meaning at the same time. You truly are contrarian in every way. I'd say it's like arguing with a wall, but walls usually absorb a little. Walls also don't tend to twist one's words in their favor.

The original Xbox and Gamecube was beaten by the PS2 and we Xbox fans never discredited it as an unworthy winner. What makes you think that 'WE' Xbox fans, which you seem to not count yourself among, would discredit the PS3 if it was winning?

It's actualy the other way around. PS3 fans tend to point out the Wii as a way to lower the Xbox 360's standing. You see, if the PS3 is second to the Xbox 360 then in their mind it's a small victory taht the Xbox 360 is second to the Wii. THe discredit sales data by pointing out that Wii games sell more than anything. They fail to understand that the Wii is in so many homes becuase of it's appeal to casual gamers. By definition casual gamers don't play many games and are afraid of double joysticks and lots of buttons.

I'm going to lay this out as simple as possible just so there's less danger of you failing to understand it.

1. The Wii is a last gen console with motion controls.
2. It's a must own console, for Nintendo fans, like myself.
3. It is too underpowered to be serious competition to the LEVEL of gaming possible on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Now with that said, I want to point out that this is an Xbox 360 fan forum for Xbox 360 fans. It's not a place for neutrals to practice their ability to argue and spin.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 pm

The Wii is a last gen console?
Never heard that one before, even from an Xbox fanboy.

Yes it is an Xbox fan forum.
But there can at least be some intelligent discussion from the fans instead of them being delusional and thinking the Wii isn't a next gen console.

There is nothing to argue about, if you are going to say the Wii isn't a console then you are just a flat out idiot or a butt hurt fanboy.

The console war is all about sales, and what console has the most sales?
The 360? If you told someone that the 360 had the most sales then they would look at you like an idiot.

And that is exactly what you are doing by saying the Wii isn't next gen.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:

Are you fucking serious? Exclude the PS3 if it hit 1st place? Have some cop on.And in your other post you were talking about us been close minded.

Last edited by xSTONEYx187x on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:29 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Are you fucking serious? Exclude the PS3 if it hit 1st place? Have some cop on.
From the way he is talking, yes he would exclude the PS3 if it would have been in first place the entire time.
That's how he is coming off, just because the Wii is in first by too much, he is excluding it from being a console.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Are you fucking serious? Exclude the PS3 if it hit 1st place? Have some cop on.
From the way he is talking, yes he would exclude the PS3 if it would have been in first place the entire time.
That's how he is coming off, just because the Wii is in first by too much, he is excluding it from being a console.

The fact his its always PS3 fanboys v 360 fanboys. The Wii is irrelevant in that case. I mean Wii fit sold like 50 million copies...You tell me that the majority off people that purchased that are real gamers?
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:35 pm

I know it's PS3 vs 360, but he is saying the Wii shouldn't even be considered a console just because little kids buy it, and that's just stupid to say.

So the people that bought "You're in the movies", Rockband, Guitar Hero, DDR, Scene It, etc aren't "real" gamers? Because none of those games require a controller.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:37 pm

damn respect to elpressador i hated him at first but he seems like a cool guy now
(I AM NOT A ps3rd fanoy)
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
The Wii is a last gen console?
Never heard that one before, even from an Xbox fanboy.

Yes it is an Xbox fan forum.
But there can at least be some intelligent discussion from the fans instead of them being delusional and thinking the Wii isn't a next gen console.

There is nothing to argue about, if you are going to say the Wii isn't a console then you are just a flat out idiot or a butt hurt fanboy.

The console war is all about sales, and what console has the most sales?
The 360? If you told someone that the 360 had the most sales then they would look at you like an idiot.

And that is exactly what you are doing by saying the Wii isn't next gen.

Lets break down your response shall we.

"The Wii is a last gen console?
Never heard that one before, even from an Xbox fanboy."

Really? Gamers, critics, and developers have been saying that since it's launch. Nice attempt to disregard a valid viewpoint though.

"Yes it is an Xbox fan forum.
But there can at least be some intelligent discussion from the fans instead of them being delusional and thinking the Wii isn't a next gen console."

In a straw man argument it's a classic move to disregard a key point and then oversimplify his opponent's argument. Bravo, did you take a class on straw man debating?

"There is nothing to argue about, if you are going to say the Wii isn't a console then you are just a flat out idiot or a butt hurt fanboy."

Of course in a straw man argument there is no debate. You seem to think that by misrepresenting my position and marginalizing me as a "fanboy", you win by default. Not so in an "Intelligent discussion".

"The console war is all about sales, and what console has the most sales?

And that is exactly what you are doing by saying the Wii isn't next gen."

And the final act of a classic straw man argument. A debatable position presented as irrefutable fact, in this case the use of sales the soul determination of this console war, and then an insult, followed by an oversimplified misinterpretation.

If you're here to do nothing, but argue I see no reason for you to continue visiting this place. Like I said, this is for Xbox 360 fans only. Are you an Xbox 360 fan, "neutral", or other? Answer that and you'll know if you should stay or go.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:41 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
I know it's PS3 vs 360, but he is saying the Wii shouldn't even be considered a console just because little kids buy it, and that's just stupid to say.

So the people that bought "You're in the movies", Rockband, Guitar Hero, DDR, Scene It, etc aren't "real" gamers? Because none of those games require a controller.

Im not talking about them games. Although whoever purchases games like You're in the movies and scene it they hardly bought the game for there own enjoyment, its more than likely they bought it for family gatherings and holidays. I mean would you sit at home and play scene it on your own? My guess is hell no.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:42 pm

I can stay regardless of where I stand in gaming.
I haven't broken any rules so it doesn't matter.
You still haven't proven anything to support that the Wii isn't worthy of being a next gen console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!   MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now! Empty

Back to top Go down

MLD is the most powerful person in the "Console War" now!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next