This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An apology.

Go down 
+3
Kendo
DustinDutRank
Shok
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shok

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 am

I haven't done it in a while, but I used to chew the shit out of you guys (the 360 fanbase.) But because of these last few months, I have a change in mind.

No, I'm not sucking up to Elpresador (Actually, it's Rev's video that encouraged me to make this thread), but it's true, the PS3 fanbase is full of sensitive women who's estrogen levels are off the charts. It's not all, but pretty much most of them. I haven't seen many ranting 360 fanboys lately other than a select few, but there's been hardly any. And you guys are right, there are more PS3 owners that hate the Wii than there are 360 fanboys. Now, you guys have said some pretty damn stupid things here, like how someone here said MW2 looks better than Killzone 2 (lol), but you guys don't go ranting around like the PS3 fanboys I see.

And I've talked to some of you, like Arbiteris, Exodus, Kendo, and all of you were cool to me. There's a lot of people I like here, like Guilty Sparks, AndrejTheReviewer, and especially matrixrory (you're hilarious man.)

So this is my apology to you. The 360 fanbase ain't that bad when it comes to behavior. I'm still always going to be a PS3 supporter, but I no longer want to be associated with the PS3 FANBOYS. I will most likely be banned by (not going to say any names, but I know who it is) a mod, but oh well, I just wanted to say this to you guys. And I know most likely some PS3 fanboy will find this topic and make a video on me and try to call me out for being a flip-flop but I don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:38 am

So you want to be associated with 360 fanboys now?
Back to top Go down
Shok

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:41 am

DustinDutRank wrote:

Neither. I ain't forming an alliance with you guys or anything like that, just apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:45 am

Shok wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:

Neither. I ain't forming an alliance with you guys or anything like that, just apologizing.
I see. Well ok. I still do not accept your brother's Sonic Brainfart videos and I do not accept how he treats a lot of people (me especiialy, especially when I tried to be cool on his channel, now I am staying away from him and his channel), but your cool with me I guess. I still think 360 is the best console out there though. For one reason, GAMES! Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 am

Shok wrote:
I haven't done it in a while, but I used to chew the shit out of you guys (the 360 fanbase.) But because of these last few months, I have a change in mind.

No, I'm not sucking up to Elpresador (Actually, it's Rev's video that encouraged me to make this thread), but it's true, the PS3 fanbase is full of sensitive women who's estrogen levels are off the charts. It's not all, but pretty much most of them. I haven't seen many ranting 360 fanboys lately other than a select few, but there's been hardly any. And you guys are right, there are more PS3 owners that hate the Wii than there are 360 fanboys. Now, you guys have said some pretty damn stupid things here, like how someone here said MW2 looks better than Killzone 2 (lol), but you guys don't go ranting around like the PS3 fanboys I see.

And I've talked to some of you, like Arbiteris, Exodus, Kendo, and all of you were cool to me. There's a lot of people I like here, like Guilty Sparks, AndrejTheReviewer, and especially matrixrory (you're hilarious man.)

So this is my apology to you. The 360 fanbase ain't that bad when it comes to behavior. I'm still always going to be a PS3 supporter, but I no longer want to be associated with the PS3 FANBOYS. I will most likely be banned by (not going to say any names, but I know who it is) a mod, but oh well, I just wanted to say this to you guys. And I know most likely some PS3 fanboy will find this topic and make a video on me and try to call me out for being a flip-flop but I don't give a fuck.
Apology accepted I guess. Oh and I totally got mentioned. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 am

You have had 5 or 6 chances already and even now you say that you'll always be a PS3 supporter. 5or 6 chances is plenty. Now goodbye and dont come back.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:47 am

Here's the thing about the Shokio's past bannings. Becuase we had a problem with one or more mods dishing out unfair bans all bannings may have been suspect. Therefore if Shok or Shokio or whatever he wants to call himself wants to register again it's ok. But if he breaks the rules he will be held to the same standard I hold to the rest.

If your apology is sincere and you feel you can follow the rules, go ahead and register. You might have to quote me in your first few posts in case another mods bans you for multiple accounts without realizing those previous bannings may not have been valid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Here's the thing about the Shokio's past bannings. Becuase we had a problem with one or more mods dishing out unfair bans all bannings may have been suspect. Therefore if Shok or Shokio or whatever he wants to call himself wants to register again it's ok. But if he breaks the rules he will be held to the same standard I hold to the rest.

If your apology is sincere and you feel you can follow the rules, go ahead and register. You might have to quote me in your first few posts in case another mods bans you for multiple accounts without realizing those previous bannings may not have been valid.
He did make one account in particular pretending to be a chick and talked about cheating on "her" boyfriend with her 360. lol
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/non-gaming-related-f4/new-memba-hope-this-is-the-right-section-for-this-t1822.htm
Back to top Go down
PtothaWHAT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 am

Do really think that this is him? Why wouldn't he just make a video or something saying it.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 am

PtothaWHAT wrote:
Do really think that this is him? Why wouldn't he just make a video or something saying it.
His ip address doesn't lie.
Back to top Go down
PtothaWHAT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:00 am

Master_Chief wrote:
PtothaWHAT wrote:
His ip address doesn't lie.

Got me there.

Either way good for him, i enjoy some his videos and some i don't.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 am

Shok wrote:

That's really nice of you to say. We all appreciate this post, dude. I hope the mods don't ban you. Generalmld said that any person who's been wrongly banned in the past can make a new account and can continue to post so long as they don't break the rules and so yeah, you should be able to continue posting if you feel like it.

But yeah anyway, I respect you for that comment and glad that you can put aside your hate like that and actually apologise to the 360 fans which I thought no one would ever do! Razz

So.... hope you stick around on the forum. rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

An apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An apology.   An apology. Empty

Back to top Go down

An apology.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: