This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone else sick of gametrailers?

Go down 
+8
im-360...xbox360
Blixtstorm
360WNED
Noelol
DemonWolf
Static103
Stoney
ZaFtxX
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

anyone else sick of gametrailers? Empty
PostSubject: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 am

its filled with ps fanboys, its crazy you cant have a decent thread without
"TEH CELL" in it lol.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:35 am

Its not that bad. I just dislike Gametrailers for there shit flash player. Cant watch a vid without it stuttering all the way through.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 pm

eiffing adds
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Nah doesn't really bother me. Every site has ps3 fantrolls crawling all over it. They never say anything logical so it's ok xD

btw here's a joke:

how do you know when a ps3 fanboys going to say something intelligent?
He starts the conversation off with "a 360 fanboy once said..."

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Its not bad as a site. The only reason I go there is to watch AVGN and Screwattack's Top 10s
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:03 pm

I used to live there when i got banned from Gamespot. I don't go there much now. Just isn't as fun as it used to be. Not to mention heir reviews are kind of on the shitty side.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm

i think its one of the better gaming sites... sure they had a better video player before, but still there is almost that puts up as much videos as them, i ilke it streaming Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
i think its one of the better gaming sites... sure they had a better video player before, but still there is almost that puts up as much videos as them, i ilke it streaming Wink
Alot of people complain about the video player... What's wrong with it? It does the job it's supposed to play the video. Can someone elaborate on what's so different about it?
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:43 pm

i know...the amount of playslaves on that site is intense
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:10 pm

i like gt
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 pm

So many ads, once you buy something from the Auction House after like 1-2 yrs, you wont be getting anything for a while, especially if you arent on EVERY DAY, its filled with PS3 & PC fans that constantly bitch about everything, the site is slow often, the flash player is shit sometimes, HD video links often give me errors......I need a new site to go to.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:53 am

I think Gametrailers has the best video reviews by far.
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:02 pm

when i say sick of GT i mean the forums, not the actual videos. gt has nice videos.
my point was you cant have a decent thread without these TR3Y tards coming in..
Back to top Go down
santosj95
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
santosj95

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
when i say sick of GT i mean the forums, not the actual videos. gt has nice videos.
my point was you cant have a decent thread without these TR3Y tards coming in..

Yeah, I agree. The site itself is cool, the videos,the news, everything, but the forums really are full of ignorants, especially PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else sick of gametrailers?   anyone else sick of gametrailers? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone else sick of gametrailers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: