This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi

Go down 
+27
tahmdick
Noelol
Stigma
arnt god of war
Pein
jaykay
buddhapride69
ghost23
Bluenose
Zombl337
DemonWolf
raspymanic1
Static103
Captain Emp
IcyMeteor
Kendo
Arbiteris
popjack88
joe11
spartan225
Master_Chief
day walker
Mr. Project Natal
Stoney
360WNED
Blixtstorm
Lt Xplosi
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi Empty
PostSubject: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:15 pm

hi mates i have some personaly things here

this weekend i havent been on
i was on xbox live but i will get to that!!

well it began ...on friday
my best friend came from ''östersund'' and we hangout he said that he had started to get problems with his GF and they broke up that evening
and i felt sorry for him but theb he said that when he moved from ''strömsund'' (that is where i live)
he had partied much and began smoking
now normally i hate smokes cigarrets i think it is gross
but we bought two levels and smoked em it felt great getting the kick i love being dizzy
well then we got drunk eventually and we got too bed Razz first time i've got drunk
well saturday i had this huge hungover felt like i hade a truck inside my head lol
well i was playing halo 3 a while but i puked eventually and couldnt stand playing more
i was gonna play with you ststic but my hang over made me unavalible to do it
in the evenig i smoked more john silvers and drank we ate pizza like 3 pm and got to bed
and sunday my dad spotted me smoking

i hate smoking and i have quitted i think it is gross

static103 sorry i couldnt play halo with you i know i promised but my hangover .... Sad

and now sme advices to me Razz what shall i do this weekend stay sober??

UPDate

tomorrow it is a dance Very Happy Very Happy
it is alcohol free
i'll keep in touch and see how things works out Very Happy
....with girls Razz
UPDATE:
i won the competition Very Happy
and i am sober this weekend Very Happy

Last edited by Lt Xplosi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 pm

att röka är mycket bögigt! Wink

apart from cigarr... and drinking as a 15 years old... im not sure if i would approve with it.... even if i did it.... but with fails comes experience Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:39 pm

I personally live off of a natural high... I don't see a need to smoke or drink. Just my personal opinion. I have some friends who drink & they swear they had the best time ever, but when you're on the outside looking in they look horrible... Falling & laughing is all I see staggering & being an immature buffoon. It gives you a false sense of reality, and just plain out isn't cool. Sorry to sound like a father, but yeah I don't dig drugs & alcohol. You should stay sober this weekend.

At 22 years of age I never smoked or drank. Never felt the need to. Stress comes with life you only make things worst when you bring in drugs & liquor.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 pm

I have a banging hangover right now. I stumbled home at 5 in morning. Need to keep away from the Vodka. No
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
att röka är mycket bögigt! Wink

apart from cigarr... and drinking as a 15 years old... im not sure if i would approve with it.... even if i did it.... but with fails comes experience Razz
röka e äckligt som fasen!! ska aldrig göra om det!!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 am

360WNED wrote:
I personally live off of a natural high... I don't see a need to smoke or drink. Just my personal opinion. I have some friends who drink & they swear they had the best time ever, but when you're on the outside looking in they look horrible... Falling & laughing is all I see staggering & being an immature buffoon. It gives you a false sense of reality, and just plain out isn't cool. Sorry to sound like a father, but yeah I don't dig drugs & alcohol. You should stay sober this weekend.

At 22 years of age I never smoked or drank. Never felt the need to. Stress comes with life you only make things worst when you bring in drugs & liquor.
i think i will one of my friends said that it was okay if i learned something by the fails like blix said fails comes with experience
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I have a banging hangover right now. I stumbled home at 5 in morning. Need to keep away from the Vodka. No
my head hurted like a motherf***er in the morning
and i drank
moonshine and beer
moonshine is disgusting
i will never drink it again
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am

If you drink to solve problems...modern warfare 2 is NOT for you. lol i dont drink but it has MANY problems
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:56 am

Project Natal Informer wrote:
If you drink to solve problems...modern warfare 2 is NOT for you. lol i dont drink but it has MANY problems
i dont drink to solve problens but it felt much better than when i was sober :p
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
360WNED wrote:

i think i will one of my friends said that it was okay if i learned something by the fails like blix said fails comes with experience
Hope I don't sound like a prick saying this, but sometimes it only takes one fail to end it all... So that's one of those saying full of fail. You can have sex for the first time & have a baby, or get a disease. Take a drug for the first time & die from an overdose, get drunk one time & do something so stupid you'll regret it for the rest of your life or end up dead. Just remember that experience isn't always the best medicine.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:22 am

well atleast you didnt knock some one up
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 am

Wow. This is better than Kendo Wars. lol
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
high five!!! Very Happy
but kendo is awsome Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:59 pm

day walker wrote:
well atleast you didnt knock some one up
*puh* that is true Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm

360WNED wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
360WNED wrote:

Hope I don't sound like a prick saying this, but sometimes it only takes one fail to end it all... So that's one of those saying full of fail. You can have sex for the first time & have a baby, or get a disease. Take a drug for the first time & die from an overdose, get drunk one time & do something so stupid you'll regret it for the rest of your life or end up dead. Just remember that experience isn't always the best medicine.
it is okay mate Razz
i know what you mean sometimes the experience is nuthin against the fails
Razz or i hope that is what you mean and you only suggest what is best for me Razz
i will thank you lad Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 pm

will i stay sober this weekend
will i avoid a huge hangover
will i be able to play 360

tune in on .... saturday to find out

(yippie my own kendo wars ripoff)
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

Answer . . . all of the above!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 pm

spartan225 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

OH NOES SPOILERS

1 nah maybe
2 nah maybe
3 naah im at my moms house i dont have the 360 there

OH NOES SPOILERS
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

OH NOES SPOILERS

1 nah maybe
2 nah maybe

OH NOES SPOILERS

LOL I remember the first time I got drunk...I was 14, like yourself Xplosi, and I walked into my house and my ma got a bang of cider off me, looked at my eyes and gave me such a slap I did'nt touch a drink for months.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
high five!!! Very Happy
but kendo is awsome Razz
I agree.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 pm

how it felt
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:33 am

One question. Did you smoke some mary jane? because i am not sure i have herd that brand of smokes before. if you did smoke some i advice you to stop that. that is big trouble to us teens. Smoking too is bad you will destroy your lungs. I personally Drink allot and i mean allot and i believe its better to drink a case of alcohol than smoking 2 packs of smokes.

Keep Drikin spot smoking that all i have to say dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

OH NOES SPOILERS

1 nah maybe
2 nah maybe

OH NOES SPOILERS

LOL I remember the first time I got drunk...I was 14, like yourself Xplosi, and I walked into my house and my ma got a bang of cider off me, looked at my eyes and gave me such a slap I did'nt touch a drink for months.
my dad dont know i drink Very Happy
but when i had smoke he got pissed of as fuck i'll never smoke again unless i am offred some on a party
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 am

Dont drink too much guy's.And dont drink AT ALL until your legally allowed.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:15 am

joe11 wrote:
how it felt
smoking:

the world is wagging a bit and you feel calm and you wont get angry easy
(well my friend took 100 SEK from me and i didnt cara that is how i felt)

Drinking:
i wouldnt be the one to answer that i passed out after a while
since i only drank moon shine (gross)
it was my first time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi Empty

Back to top Go down

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: