This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
i dont look the smae way at drugs and alcohol

I have a question,why are you drinking?What are you gaining from it?

Please be honest but if its too personal,then thats fine
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
That's ridiculous. Alcohol is as much a drug as tobacco or cannabis.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 pm

jaykay wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
That's ridiculous. Alcohol is as much a drug as tobacco or cannabis.

Theoretical yes, but no.

Liqueur or spirits does not contain a poison unlike the "ganja" or "tobacco plant".

When you drink Alcoholic beverages the ethanol separate inside the liver, causing the carbon-group to "disband" in to a toxic waste that causes the body to produce endorphins dues causing "happiness". But the other part of the carbon-group is a poison like group that attacks the brain literally. It attacks: balance , speech, vision just to name a few.

Cannabis or know as Hemp is a weed with very high THC or 'tetrahydrocannabinol' is a major psychoactive chemical compound, but its not the only as there are almost 70 other cannabinoids in Cannabis.

Tobacco is a in majority tobacco leaves (not anymore), and contains a toxin called Nicotine and is very dangerous in overdoes.

However Cannabis has the least dependence and Harm, but as with all drugs the brain reacts in different ways when subdued to toxins and you may get a "bad trip".

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_%28mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence%29.svg
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 pm

My God. Leave the dude alone. You drink if ya want to Xplosi. And whats wrong with Hash? I mean how many people die from Hash related incidents compared to drink related incidents?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
My God. Leave the dude alone. You drink if ya want to Xplosi. And whats wrong with Hash? I mean how many people die from Hash related incidents compared to drink related incidents?

I talked to him about this yesterday and got him to a acceptance.

You see the side-effects from drinking at a very low age is far worse then the "positive-list".
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

You see the side-effects from drinking at a very low age is far worse then the "positive-list".

Drinking once on the weekend is OK. I mean if hes going into school drunk and crazy shit like that well thats obviously bad. lol. But Im sure he knows better than that.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:11 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Drinking once on the weekend is OK. I mean if hes going into school drunk and crazy shit like that well thats obviously bad. lol. But Im sure he knows better than that.

Drinking for a 14 year old is not OK on a weekly basis. Their body isnt cut for the task. The body isnt ready to "cope" with it until about age 20-23. This causes bad effects during the "preparations" for the adult stage.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:14 pm

ok.. i was supposed to have a shot contest however my liqour got fuckin stolen¨
who the fuck steals!!! from someones bag thats fuckin sick!!
anyways
about why i STARTED to drink arby
i dont feel confidence tellng you that right now maybe someother time over XBL or private chat in the box.

stoney thanks for helping me matey Wink

and well blix
Surprised du borde bli doctor!!! du kan ju fan mer en nån jag har snackat med sånt här om!!

thanks to all who wants my best
however i am in desperate search for somethings that only achives throough parties where i live
yupp
sex or a girl
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm

I wasnt trying to poke you with a stick cplosi,im just giving you advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 pm

i know matey but i'll tell you eventually Wink
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 pm

lord my signature is huge!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

thanks to all who wants my best
however i am in desperate search for somethings that only achives throough parties where i live
yupp
sex or a girl

Wait, you want to get a girl, drunk, or want drunk sex? Dude that is considered rape in America. You were joking right?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:12 pm

no
i want to drink alchohol so i can talk to a girl without sounding both lame and like a rapist
if i drink im cool and can talk with them
many seem to be doing the opposite
and btw
i hate rapers want to kill'em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
no
i want to drink alchohol so i can talk to a girl without sounding both lame and like a rapist
if i drink im cool and can talk with them
many seem to be doing the opposite
and btw
i hate rapers want to kill'em

Fine.

I hate rapists to that degree too. I think that sort of thing justifies capital punishment in a cases where one wanted it and didn't but the other person did it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:17 pm

when i was in turkey a guy knocked a lady down to the ground and literly drag her to his apartment noone interfered
not even me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
when i was in turkey a guy knocked a lady down to the ground and literly drag her to his apartment noone interfered
not even me

This explains a lot, I recall Joe's very bad joke about rape and you seemed personally offended, based on your normal behavior here and what an emotionless wall of text could give me, was I correct?

Last edited by Ezekiel 703 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
not even me
well thats the muslim religion..women are treated like shit and they are like male's dolls..if your a muslim,you can marry a 6 year old kid..which is freaking disgusting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:25 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
not even me
well thats the muslim religion..women are treated like shit and they are like male's dolls..if your a muslim,you can marry a 6 year old kid..which is freaking disgusting

Islam is probably misunderstood, but I doubt it, every time I see them in the news they are always the world's bloody bane. Very violent and barbaric, even the Pope himself said that.

I would have to think some are nice, but all the nice (am maybe real Muslims) are overshadowed by their very large mistakes (like those extremists).

Though from all I hear, I am almost unwilling to give them the benefit of the doubt, Islam extremism has completely destroyed my view towards Islam in general, I have massive doubts about the religion, even times where what I thought was extremism was actually part of the religion.

If you are not an extremist this does not go towards you.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:43 pm

everythings better sober and chew on this if you do get a girl in the sack what if you dont remeber youll wake up and be like yay i got layed to bad i cant remeber how it felt... also i would never want to be that out of control im controlling my body no one else. and finally drinking smoking pot/tabacco is a cancer to our society if my son or daughter ever did those they would have a bed... only a bed and a wall of books of course but thats it no computers/tvs/cell phones no allowance nothing but a bed wall of books and food every day.

ps. you have to get good at talking to girls sober you wont be drunk all the time
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 pm

who the fuck said i had to be DRUNK? i drink some to get more confidence
and get of my back you are not making sense
and i havent even kissed a girl!
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
who the fuck said i had to be DRUNK? i drink some to get more confidence
and get of my back you are not making sense
and i havent even kissed a girl!
drinking implys getting drunk and the full of what i said is not just about you but about drinking in general and getting drunk can speed things up for example you go to a party and start talking to a girl your both buzzed its to loud so you move to somewhere more private so your still drinking and you start kissing and then start making out and then before you know it your having drunk sex and then you wake up the next day having drank to much and you forgot everything that happens and yes everything is better sober if you can only talk to a girl while drinking thats what we call a crutch. sorry im prolly coming off as if im biting your head off i dont mean to i just have a strong opinion on drugs and alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:08 pm

i still never drink more then it takes for me to talk longer
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
i still never drink more then it takes for me to talk longer
its still a crutch =/
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:15 pm

crutch?? whats that ?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
crutch?? whats that ?
im not sure if your kidding or not but its when you use something to do something else ie: drinking everytime you talk to a girl you like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next