This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:26 am

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
im not into expert of alchohol, but if you mix any alchohol with red bull,you will see god in pajamas very soon
uummm where did you hear that `??
in bars you can buy scotch and redbull vodka and redbull Etc it will take up to 3 liter of it to die
idk..but i heard if you really drink red bull at first then drink alchohol a lot and you really are going to get screwed

Hmmm are you sure?

Red Bull gives you energy, Alcohol is a depressant.
Logically, it would be like you're sober. lol
i know that is what i thought but it is the opposite
mixing redbull and alcohol will send the alcohol with the redbull right in the bloodstreaming thus increasing the speed of the bloodstream
that is why drinking energy drink when in a hangover is bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:22 pm

i got drunk for my first time yesterday
and by drunk i mean Wasted
Gin mixed with tequila and vodka dos not taste like candy ....
i even knocked my self out twice by using a swing it was fun i dont remember so much however Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
i got drunk for my first time yesterday
and by drunk i mean Wasted
Gin mixed with tequila and vodka dos not taste like candy ....
i even knocked my self out twice by using a swing it was fun i dont remember so much however Razz

Lol,now your getting drunk?a few months ago you said you would stop(and not to mention you said that many times before) but know your getting drunk?See the path your going down?Its only going to get worse.Not trying to lecture you
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:51 pm

well
i had fun and there is alot of other drinking if i just sit and say i wont drink then i would be lame and be called boring
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
well
i had fun and there is alot of other drinking if i just sit and say i wont drink then i would be lame and be called boring

so you think drinking is cool?It aint really.and if you become a alchohalic(which if you keep following that path),you might lose your life.I wouldnt call that "cool".

"oh hey,your so cool,you spend all your money on alcohal!!" lol see my point?

Once again,im not trying to critisize,just trying to help
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:57 pm

but really im a guy who does does does not think think
thinkiong leads to catatrophic events
especially with women
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 pm

What is this thread about?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 pm

thinking drinking and me
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
but really im a guy who does does does not think think
thinkiong leads to catatrophic events
especially with women

No girl my age(im 14,almost 15 btw) drinks.Drinking does not = girls(not at our age).And I dont know about you,but id rather have a girlfriend who aint drunk
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:15 pm

well if you think to much then you will over think and screw it up that s why after a shot of whiskey t is easier to chat up people thank god and niel strauss
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm

well if you think to much then you will over think and screw it up that s why after a shot of whiskey t is easier to chat up people thank god and niel strauss
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

lol are you drunk right now?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm

no it is sunday only fridays and saturdays are ok
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:10 am

'ello
i just began with snus and quit smoking
that is all
no wait...
Tomorrow it is my birthday !!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
'ello
that is all
no wait...

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:47 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
'ello
that is all
no wait...
lolololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:49 am

lets all gather around and CARE ABOUT IT!!! Razz
jk mateys
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm

WEAHAHAH

am i allowed to post sex stuff here not pics but something i have done now and well this is kinda my blog Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 pm

come on someone Reply !!!!
a mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

I think its ok Razz theres been stuff like that before. but im not a mod so I cant really say anything
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:19 pm

well i want to be sure so dont get stripped from my all mighty mod powers Razz
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:13 pm

oh my god!....OH MY GOD!!
last friday
i drank 16 elk 7.5 beer
i were so fuckin drunk i cant remember piss i hdnt eaten so i would get drunk
but i were so drunk i almost blacked out
however manged to get home all full of beer spill and grubble...
so i had a hangover for 24 hours i couldnt sleep, eat because i felt so fuckin bad Razz
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 pm

i dont even look at smokers , one of my friends started smoking and i said to him i dont want lung cancer and pulled his trousers down in p.e and ran away like a little girl and i feel great. too bad ur gunna die of lung cancer xplosi its too late youve been exposed to the faggotory of smoking.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:27 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
i dont even look at smokers , one of my friends started smoking and i said to him i dont want lung cancer and pulled his trousers down in p.e and ran away like a little girl and i feel great. too bad ur gunna die of lung cancer xplosi its too late youve been exposed to the faggotory of smoking.

You are the kind of person I hate.

It should be a person's choice if they want to smoke, or drink, or do whatever they enjoy as long as it doesn't affect others. I smoke, but I don't smoke around anyone who objects to it, and I never try to get others to start, it's just something I enjoy. It's the cunts who feel as though it's theirbusiness if I choose to smoke that really bother me. Do you eat fast food? That's bad for you. Do you drink sugary drinks? Bad for you. Eat sweets? Chocolate? Go out in the sun for too long? Don't get enough sleep? Don't exercise enough? You have no right to critisise someones lifestyle unless you live a perfect one yourself, and I'm going to assume you don't.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm

▲ wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

You are the kind of person I hate.

It should be a person's choice if they want to smoke, or drink, or do whatever they enjoy as long as it doesn't affect others. I smoke, but I don't smoke around anyone who objects to it, and I never try to get others to start, it's just something I enjoy. It's the cunts who feel as though it's theirbusiness if I choose to smoke that really bother me. Do you eat fast food? That's bad for you. Do you drink sugary drinks? Bad for you. Eat sweets? Chocolate? Go out in the sun for too long? Don't get enough sleep? Don't exercise enough? You have no right to critisise someones lifestyle unless you live a perfect one yourself, and I'm going to assume you don't.

No one is perfect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next