This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm

▲ wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
i dont even look at smokers , one of my friends started smoking and i said to him i dont want lung cancer and pulled his trousers down in p.e and ran away like a little girl and i feel great. too bad ur gunna die of lung cancer xplosi its too late youve been exposed to the faggotory of smoking.

You are the kind of person I hate.

It should be a person's choice if they want to smoke, or drink, or do whatever they enjoy as long as it doesn't affect others. I smoke, but I don't smoke around anyone who objects to it, and I never try to get others to start, it's just something I enjoy. It's the cunts who feel as though it's theirbusiness if I choose to smoke that really bother me. Do you eat fast food? That's bad for you. Do you drink sugary drinks? Bad for you. Eat sweets? Chocolate? Go out in the sun for too long? Don't get enough sleep? Don't exercise enough? You have no right to critisise someones lifestyle unless you live a perfect one yourself, and I'm going to assume you don't.
seeeeeeee? smoking has damaged ur brain!
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
▲ wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
i dont even look at smokers , one of my friends started smoking and i said to him i dont want lung cancer and pulled his trousers down in p.e and ran away like a little girl and i feel great. too bad ur gunna die of lung cancer xplosi its too late youve been exposed to the faggotory of smoking.

It should be a person's choice if they want to smoke, or drink, or do whatever they enjoy as long as it doesn't affect others. I smoke, but I don't smoke around anyone who objects to it, and I never try to get others to start, it's just something I enjoy. It's the cunts who feel as though it's theirbusiness if I choose to smoke that really bother me. Do you eat fast food? That's bad for you. Do you drink sugary drinks? Bad for you. Eat sweets? Chocolate? Go out in the sun for too long? Don't get enough sleep? Don't exercise enough? You have no right to critisise someones lifestyle unless you live a perfect one yourself, and I'm going to assume you don't.

No one is perfect

That's my point. It's wrong to critisise someones choice to smoke so harshly when it's likely that you abuse your body in different ways.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:08 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
▲ wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

seeeeeeee*? Smoking has damaged ur* brain!

*Not a word.
Something else must have damaged yours.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:13 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

Stop with the trolling. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:22 pm

▲ wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
▲ wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

No one is perfect

That's my point. It's wrong to critisise someones choice to smoke so harshly when it's likely that you abuse your body in different ways.

i know.I was just sating what you said in one sentence
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:55 pm

1 Shot of alcohol can kill a person. I am very surprised at such a young age your able to coop with it.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:12 am

The thread title made me think that this thread was going to be about Furries. Good thing its not.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:14 am

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
o dear god
you fuckin sissy!
passive smoking is only dangerous if you get the smoke from the tip where the fire is -.-
i really dont care
i quit smoking and only do it when i am drunk
however i do snus it is excellent
really if you are serious that you bailed a friend caus he was smoking
you are a horrible friend
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:17 am

Teckno wrote:
1 Shot of alcohol can kill a person. I am very surprised at such a young age your able to coop with it.
i drank 70 CL
vodka once didnt feel good
and your ''fact''
is so useless since it is a lie only reason it would kill you is if you have no immunesystem whatsoever
and your liver is already bad
i drink maybe 1-2 times a month
get drunk maybe each third
and drunk as hell once a year...
and i sometimes drink every friday but only because i like the taste of
beer, cider, drinks
i drink Liqour maybe ... 1-2 a month as i said
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
The thread title made me think that this thread was going to be about Furries. Good thing its not.
play conker if you havent
bad fur life
instead of bad fur day Smile
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 am

Stoney wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:

Stop with the trolling. Rolling Eyes
thanks mate! Smile
QFT
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:39 am

Teckno wrote:

Where did you hear this?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Teckno wrote:

Maybe if they are allergic to a certain ingredient in the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:34 pm

▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Where did you hear this?
Health ED class.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Teckno wrote:
▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Where did you hear this?
Health ED class.

I think you were misinformed. Stoney is correct.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm

▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:
▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Where did you hear this?
Health ED class.

exactley Smile
or if it contains GHB or drugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:
▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Where did you hear this?
Health ED class.

exactley Smile

Those classes ill tell you anything to get you not to drink, smoke, sex, and other stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:52 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:
▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Where did you hear this?
Health ED class.

exactley Smile

Those classes ill tell you anything to get you not to drink, smoke, sex, and other stuff like that.
so basicly they tell you to avoid the best things in life Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:
▲ wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Where did you hear this?
Health ED class.

exactley Smile

so basicly they tell you to avoid the best things in life Surprised

Well I wouldn't consider them the best, but sex is definitely one of them!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:07 pm

ever tried having sex while smoking and drinking Surprised ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

Ha nooo....but I have had half drunken sex? Does that count? XD
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 am

NO!
sex drinking and smoking at the same time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 am

Lt Xplosi wrote:
NO!
sex drinking and smoking at the same time! Very Happy

That just sounds like a fail and wouldnt work! Unless she is doing all the work Wink
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 am

This is all about you?
HELLLLLL NOO!!
Back to top Go down
TheSnape
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
TheSnape

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

EWWW!!!!!!

I'm sorry, just....

It doesn't work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi   ´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

´The forum blog of me Lt. Xplosi
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next