This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Fantasy XIII review

Go down 
+6
daveMastaKill
joe11
Noelol
lightlamp
Arbiteris
Stoney
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Final Fantasy XIII review Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm

http://n4g.com/ps3/News-471759.aspx

Im shocked. And its from a Playstation only magazine.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm

I knew Final Fantasy 13 was going to fail.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 pm

WOW Surprised
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Ummmmm...
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:15 pm

predictable
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:15 pm

I dunno...i do enjoy the FF franchise but the more older it gets it only appears that is more targeted to the japanese market. I mean just look at the characters of the last two games FF12 and FF13.
There are no longer the cool guy, it only his the fashion type guy or the emo guy. WTF, i mean just look at Versus 13. Is that shit for real? There so much leather in there, that blows my mind away. Its un-fucking-believable.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I dunno...i do enjoy the FF franchise but the more older it gets it only appears that is more targeted to the japanese market. I mean just look at the characters of the last two games FF12 and FF13.
There are no longer the cool guy, it only his the fashion type guy or the emo guy. WTF, i mean just look at Versus 13. Is that shit for real? There so much leather in there, that blows my mind away. Its un-fucking-believable.

Not to mention the character names are HORRIBLE.I mean Vanilla and Snow?Cmon now.Do the Japanese really like this crap?This is where WRPG's like Mass Effect own FF.

And how come JRPG heroes are always teenager's(or at least look like it)?i find that's also stupid.

Once apon a time,a group of teenager's who are going through puberty have swords fight many bad guy's,even some the size of of an apartment building and succed.The End
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Im still gonna buy it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Not to mention the character names are HORRIBLE.I mean Vanilla and Snow?Cmon now.Do the Japanese really like this crap?This is where WRPG's like Mass Effect own FF.

And how come JRPG heroes are always teenager's(or at least look like it)?i find that's also stupid.

Once apon a time,a group of teenager's who are going through puberty have swords fight many bad guy's,even some the size of of an apartment building and succed.The End

Of course they do. I mean they're japanese. Didn't you ever watched on
YouTube footage of the Japs TV like commercials. They worship this kind
of thing more than RPG type like Mass Effect or Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

Of course they do. I mean they're japanese. Didn't you ever watched on
YouTube footage of the Japs TV like commercials. They worship this kind
of thing more than RPG type like Mass Effect or Fallout.

The Japs really have poor taste.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:21 pm

The PS3 fantards will try to say the 360 ruined it. lol
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

Man, they beeing saying that since it was announced multi-platform. If they go even more that way it just shows how retarded they are.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 am

WTF!!!!!! IM SOO FCKING DISSAPOINTED.DAMN YOU SQUAREFUCKIX..THEY CANT MAKE A GAME LIKE FF10..WHAT THE FCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!! THE GAME HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT SINCE 2005!!!! look at this link http://kotaku.com/5460183/final-fantasy-xiii-on-the-ps2/gallery/ -_-
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:54 pm

FF sucks.Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

Hahhaa yeah yeah like the 360 ruined Bayonetta which was inferior on playstation 3 Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 pm

It's Final Fantasy. Never was good and with god knows how many games out now, it's just gotten stale and craappp.

Also milked Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 pm

demondragondude wrote:
It's Final Fantasy. Never was good and with god knows how many games out now, it's just gotten stale and craappp.

Also milked Razz

LoL man! the japanese love that shit, can you blame them? Final Fantasy XIII review Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII review   Final Fantasy XIII review Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII review
Page 1 of 1