This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

My Dante's Inferno Review (Written) Empty
PostSubject: My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)   My Dante's Inferno Review (Written) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:26 pm

this is my review for dantes inferno,i like this game alot,just finished it,and lets go!!!!!

STORY
if you read the poem,you will know everything is going to happen,but i didnt,and im planing to read it soon..
the story is set after the 4th crusade,dante leaving from the war,he returns to his home at florence,italy,only to find that his father gets stabbed in the eye with a cross,and beatrice being stabbed with a sword,left at the back of the house,he opens her bottom lip with his finger,and her soul rises from her dead body,then lucifer grabs her and she screams to dante to rescue her,dante is left confused and goes up to a church where he enters hell..dante needs to travel the 9 circles of hell,facing his sins that he made on earth and to save beatrice,destorying lucifer and leaving from hell with beatrice,near the end there is alot of twists and turns,and the final battle with lucifer is one of the most epic boss fights in videogame history for me..
so for the story

GRAPHICS
the graphics dont look amazing,god of war 3 has better graphics (which is exclusive for the ps3 and uses alot of the cell)
dont get me wrong,the graphics are great,but i expected more,the art design is marvelous,and the demons are freaking bad ass,same with the bosses,cerberus doesnt look like a dog,but he is the best boss in the game second to lucifer's boss battle,every circle is well done,limbo is WTF,lust is ****,gluttony=barf bag,greed=being blinded by alot of coins,anger makes you go apeshit,heresy is o.e,violence is way too VIOLENT (hence the name of the circle),fraud is dark and it holds the darkest
sins in hell,treachery is same as the past 8 circles combined into one,the models dont look good,and the facial expressions of dante are bad,he doesnt show any emotion,unless he screams with the same eyes,and doesnt give shit when beatrice becomes the *SPOILERS*..but other than that the graphics are great
so for the graphics

GAMEPLAY
this segment is biased,IGN stated in their review,it looks familiar,and it has too many **** censored stuff,but for me i enjoyed god of war 1 and 2 and chains of olympus,and yes it looks familiar,but i enjoyed the gameplay more than any gow games combined (its my opinion,dont attack me lol).And the thing about it has way too censored stuff..is just pure BS..cmon,this is hell,ofcourse every fucked up thing is supposed to be there,it doesnt matter how much is censored..i dont have much to say about the gameplay,its similar to gow and its very fun.people are complaining about it only has 2 weapons,the death scythe and the holy cross from beatrice,they are both fun to use,and when you play the game you can see why they putted only 2 weapons..the virgil segments,when he is talking is useful and it has a archievment about listening to every info about the circles.i liked that,and i enjoyed whats gonna happen when i walk into the next room
so for the gameplay
9.5 simply because i enjoyed the gameplay more than any gow game

ENJOYMENT
i enjoyed Dante's Inferno ALOOT!!!..Im already on my second playthrough,playing on the infernal difficulty (the highest) and every time im playing it,im enjoying it more than ever,my saying is TO PICK THIS GAME UP RIGHT FREAKING NOW (if you only like hack n slash games) if you do,this is a must buy,or a rent if you want to..but mostly i suggest picking this game up..
so for the enjoyment
10.0 because its one of my best videogame experiences i have played thats its not a fps or a third person shooter

FINAL SCORE FOR:Dante's Inferno
simply is one of the most amazing video games ive played this generation,its fun,challenging and hell of a lot addictive,my final words for this game is...TO PICK THIS SUCKKA UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)   My Dante's Inferno Review (Written) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm

How come the review's gave this game like 7.0's?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)   My Dante's Inferno Review (Written) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Because Dante's kinda stealing the God Of War crown and critics don't like that..? I don't know raelly lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)   My Dante's Inferno Review (Written) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
because god of war is more popular game and more known by people and the every critic has to say "its a rip-off of god of war,you shouldnt pick this up,its a average game"i dont belive reviewers,till i play the game,i still watch reviewers to see what kind of BS they might say about the game..and also AVP got 5.75 out of 10.0 from gameinformer,but mld is going to get it..he said it in the vid.same with me,i cant wait for AVP eventhough it gets some bad reviews,i will still pick it up,and i will be a doing a review.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)   My Dante's Inferno Review (Written) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Wrong section, moving it now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)   My Dante's Inferno Review (Written) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Because it's their opinion. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)   My Dante's Inferno Review (Written) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dante's Inferno Review (Written)
Page 1 of 1