This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!   You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:25 am

i actually like the triggers (r1, l1) on the ps3 controller actually.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!   You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:47 pm

They should have kept the regular xbox D-Pad on the controller, it's better than the playstation D-Pad.
Back to top Go down
am203
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!   You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:29 pm

I love the 360 controller the D pad is ok but the comfort it provides is amazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!   You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:53 pm

The 360 controller seems like it was made for your hands! I would only change the offset joysticks and that god awful d-pad! The worst d-pad I have ever used!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!   You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:15 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
The 360 controller seems like it was made for your hands! I would only change the offset joysticks and that god awful d-pad! The worst d-pad I have ever used!
i dont really use the d-pad but the off set joy sticks are amazing their just a joy Laughing pun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!   You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:28 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
i dont really use the d-pad but the off set joy sticks are amazing their just a joy Laughing pun

I would prefer them normal, but it aint a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!   You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 am

i personally like the R1 triggers better than the bumpers
but overall i like the xbox controlled bettter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!   You have to love the Xbox 360 controller! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You have to love the Xbox 360 controller!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2