This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*

Go down 
+2
Lt Xplosi
Pein
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* Empty
PostSubject: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:05 pm

this is my first OFFICIAL andrej wars episode 1..i hope you all are going to enjoy it and here we go...
i dont want to say the name of the ps3 fantard..because he is butthurt enough,and need to take his pills..
first before i start this episode.i was backing this butthurt fagget before.he was cool back then ( i atleast he was)
but lets get started..

After watching the new mld vids after he posted few hours ago,i said to watch some AVP demo gameplay..when i tried to type,i accidently pressed refresh and saw 2 pms..i was thinking "what could be now" i saw the two LONG ASS PM's , he was basicly saying i am a traitor to TruthSettingUFree and his fellow "BOND" with the other insecure ps3 fanboys,i kindly said "dude,i dont want trouble with you,you were cool back then,i still have respect and i am saying to leave me alone,i made a big mistake being a ps3 fanfagget,so i am saying chill the fuck off,and now im neutral in this fake ass "console war"

he replied
"I DONT FREAKING CARE TRAITOR,HAVE FUN PLAYING GEARS 2 AND HALO 3,HAHA THE ONLY TWO GOOD GAMES,YOU ARE A FREAKING JOKE KID,I DID YOUR MOM AND IM GONNA DO IT AGAIN SOON LOLOLOL"

i am like
"dude what the hell,i said i was neutral so stfu and mind your own things,360 has alot of exclusives,the thing about gears 2 and halo 3 is only ps3 fanfaggets like you are saying,it has more single A,AA AND AAA games than the ps3,not just because of the one year headstart,and if you see,the 360 didnt had any amazing AAA game before Gears 1 came out..so stfu"

he replied
"YOU FAIL KIDDO,YOU DONT HAVE BRAINS,PS3 HAS MORE GAMES AND IT SELLS MORE THAN THE 360 EVERY MONTH,YOU FAIL HAHA.."

i replied
"GTFO YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT,I DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOU ANYMORE,GO THERE AND SUCK THE TRUTHSENSETIVE DICK AND HOW DOES IT SELL MORE EVERY MONTH? EVEN IF IT DOES,360 IS STILL THE 2ND PLACE AND YOU NEED A BITCH SLAP TO WAKE THE FUCK UP TO UNDERSTAND THAT 360 HAS MORE SALES,FUCK THE 1 YEAR HEAD START,STOP MAKING THAT EXCUSE,AND I SAID THAT IT DOESNT HAVE MORE GAMES,CHECK METACRITIC OR GAMERANKINGS TO FREAKING FIND OUT"

he replied
"BUT THE PS3 HAS THE CELL WHICH MAKES BETTER GAMES THAN THE 360"

i replied
"wait a minute,if thats the case,how do you explain last gen,when ps2 was the weakest of all 3 game consoles,did you bitched about it and said the same thing now? NO you didnt so GTFO"

he replied,butthurted
"FUCK YOU,I DONT CARE NOW ABOUT THAT,IM LEAVING YOU NEED TO GET A REALITY CHECK"

I replied
"RUN AWAY PIGGY,HOINK,HOINK, i think you need a reality check and accept that 360 has more sales and more games in every category/"

he replied "FUCK YOU,YOUR TO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND"

I replied "YEAH RUN AWAY BITCH,I HOPE YOUR MOMMY WILL GET A TISSUE FOR YOU"

He didnt replied till now..and i am 100 PERCENT sure he saw my last reply..ps3 fanboys are going down
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Very Happy he got abit owned there
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Roflmao you did it again, bro. xD

It's fun having you on our side because you're pretty open to either systems but you don't mind getting in some pretty ferocious battles with these guys and it's fun to see xD

Why not make a list on your channel of fanboys you've owned so far? =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ps3killa
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
ps3killa

PostSubject: Re: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 pm

umm. i may sound fanboyish here but i don't think anyone is that fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:13 pm

wow u own anothor person awesome
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:10 pm

ps3killa wrote:
umm. i may sound fanboyish here but i don't think anyone is that fucking stupid.
trust me man,if you are new to this "console war",you dont know the fanboys,they can be waaay dumber than you expect
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:11 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Roflmao you did it again, bro. xD

It's fun having you on our side because you're pretty open to either systems but you don't mind getting in some pretty ferocious battles with these guys and it's fun to see xD

Why not make a list on your channel of fanboys you've owned so far? =]
hehe thanks man,umm i dont think i would a list,since more and more fagboys will come over and talk more shit,its going to be a repeated cycle,over and over again
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm

He got owned. Bet you anything it was someone we know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*   How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1* Empty

Back to top Go down

How Times Are Changing *Andrej Wars Episode 1*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: