This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complete Pwnage?

Go down 
+6
ps3killa
3DO was too cheap for me
Pein
joe11
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 pm

WKC failed.Plain and simple.You cant argue with like 30 reveiwer's.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:10 pm

3DO was too cheap for me wrote:
The first half of his arguement is good, but then he starts to fall off. Like first, ME2 isn't an exclusive. I'm not being a fanboy here, but I choose the PC version over it because it was superior, and most ppl have computers so they can play the game(even if its a budget PC, because this game has low requirements). So that arguement is out of the window for the most part. Then with the PS3's sales, we know they'll keep up because people bought the PS when it was @ $300 back in the day, and counting inflation its like the PS2 when it was $200 and it sold excellently for 5 years like that(2002-2007). And then going back to the exclusive topic here, did you know that PS3 has more true AA and AAA exclusives? So that makes you think, is the total number more important than the exclusive number. And as for the WKC and MAG reviews. First of I agree with Mag, like everyone else. But For WKC, that game is awesome if you play it. The reason its scoring badly is because its right inbetween FF XIII and ME2, and ppl aren't too welcome to new IPs if they come out right around their favorite IP(like the reviewer from IGN, he IS a FF fanboy[Just looking at what he gave most FF games]), but in the public's eyes, WKC is a great game. Ppl like me, Dutrank, humpmasterflex, Qball, mechtech, etc. love the game.

Anyway thats all I have to say. And Please don't ban me because I explained the flaws in ddd's arguement.
wkc is getting bad reviews because it's nothing new in jrpgs. it's a basic jrpgs good cut scenes, not too good graphics, not impressive story, and it's too easy and the battle system is bad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 pm

3DO had flaw's in his statement.I could name them out but i really dont want to turn this into a debate.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:18 pm

3DO was too cheap for me wrote:
The first half of his arguement is good, but then he starts to fall off. Like first, ME2 isn't an exclusive. I'm not being a fanboy here, but I choose the PC version over it because it was superior, and most ppl have computers so they can play the game(even if its a budget PC, because this game has low requirements). So that arguement is out of the window for the most part. Then with the PS3's sales, we know they'll keep up because people bought the PS when it was @ $300 back in the day, and counting inflation its like the PS2 when it was $200 and it sold excellently for 5 years like that(2002-2007). And then going back to the exclusive topic here, did you know that PS3 has more true AA and AAA exclusives? So that makes you think, is the total number more important than the exclusive number. And as for the WKC and MAG reviews. First of I agree with Mag, like everyone else. But For WKC, that game is awesome if you play it. The reason its scoring badly is because its right inbetween FF XIII and ME2, and ppl aren't too welcome to new IPs if they come out right around their favorite IP(like the reviewer from IGN, he IS a FF fanboy[Just looking at what he gave most FF games]), but in the public's eyes, WKC is a great game. Ppl like me, Dutrank, humpmasterflex, Qball, mechtech, etc. love the game.

Anyway thats all I have to say. And Please don't ban me because I explained the flaws in ddd's arguement.
also this is ps3 vs 360 not ps3 vs 360, and p.c.. so what if it's on p.c. does the ps3 get it no also how it's ok to say games like dc universe and agency r exclusive and games that r shared with the p.c. and 360 don't count
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm

And the PC version has graphical Glitches....read the trivia part at the

endhttp://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Garrus_Vakarian#Mass_Effect_2

Maybe this time a console version was superior to the PC version. "Gasp" thats not possible!!! Meh.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:46 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Maybe this time a console version was superior to the PC version. "Gasp" thats not possible!!! Meh.
this is off subject but
i got MY 400 POST lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm

joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

this is off subject but
i got MY 400 POST lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I almost have 2200 post's!!!

PWNED Razz
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

this is off subject but

PWNED Razz
oh Sad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:07 pm

joe11 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

this is off subject but

PWNED Razz
oh Sad

Just kidding bro
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:22 am

over or not mass effect 2 is a pc and 360 exclusive, so it is a 360 exclusive, with pc having it aswell, that and controller gaming FTW
Back to top Go down
ps3killa
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
ps3killa

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:56 am

o wait he sent me the same message!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:27 pm

day walker wrote:
over or not mass effect 2 is a pc and 360 exclusive, so it is a 360 exclusive, with pc having it aswell, that and controller gaming FTW

QFT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 pm

I did not admit defeat. I think that guy is making stuff up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 am

Kendo wrote:
I did not admit defeat. I think that guy is making stuff up.

lol
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:20 pm

LOL ps3 fanboys say we wasted money on halo 3 odst and started calling it an expansion but just look at gran turismo 5 prologue you are getting charged money for a demo.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:23 pm

DDD you pwned that guy! you should stop having an arguement with ps3 fanboys like this because most of them are morons that cant accept the truth.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:24 pm

spartan225 wrote:
DDD you pwned that guy! you should stop having an arguement with ps3 fanboys like this because most of them are morons that cant accept the truth.

QFT!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:26 pm

spartan225 wrote:

=] Thank you and yeah, lol so true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Pwnage?   Complete Pwnage? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete Pwnage?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2