This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does the wii have anything?

Go down 
+2
Lt Xplosi
Mr. Project Natal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Does the wii have anything? Empty
PostSubject: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Is there any real major shooter on for the wii? No MW2? What is up with the wii? Its kicking ass in sales but its games suck. Its not hard to wonder why its not in the console war. Mario, sonic and all the rest got a bit old.

The wii is more like a fitness machine XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 pm

2 words casual gamers

it is cheap as fuck
and kids like it
so meh that is pretty the reasons
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm

I wouldnt call it that at all

Many of Nintendo's franchises are awesome.

Mario(ton's of different mario games),Zelda,Metroid,Super smash bros,Pikmin,Maybe Starfox(one might come out for the wii).

Id take those game's over many Xbox and PS3 game's anyday(except for Mass Effect,Halo and Gear's).

You also have to give credit to the wii.It really started the motion controll thing.And yes i know,eye toy was first,but it failed horribly.Nintendo succeded.

Wii could have been HD easily,but Nintendo decided to do something special.Motion controll.

Last edited by Arbiteris on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Well...they have Tatsunoko vs Capcom, No More Heroes 1 and 2, MadWorld, and House of the Dead Overkill that you may like.
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:57 pm

i got it because i prefer classic games. hopefully red steel2 will be as good of a shooter as i hope. well...shooter/sword fighter
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:59 am

Arbiteris wrote:

Mario(ton's of different mario games),Zelda,Metroid,Super smash bros,Pikmin,Maybe Starfox(one might come out for the wii).

Id take those game's over many Xbox and PS3 game's anyday(except for Mass Effect,Halo and Gear's).

You also have to give credit to the wii.It really started the motion controll thing.And yes i know,eye toy was first,but it failed horribly.Nintendo succeded.

Wii could have been HD easily,but Nintendo decided to do something special.Motion controll.
To me its "too casual." horrid avatars and online is nothing compared to XBL. I don't say that its not fun, but its lacking any games that involve shooting or fighting...WITH blood.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Project Natal Informer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

To me its "too casual." horrid avatars and online is nothing compared to XBL. I don't say that its not fun, but its lacking any games that involve shooting or fighting...WITH blood.

That is because Nintendo didnt aim at the hardcore audience.Instead they aimed for casual's.Which was a great move on there part.Theyve got so much money this generation with the wii.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

I agree. I love Super Smash Bros & Mario Kart and stuff like that but like you, I'd take Xbox 360s or Ps3's games anyday!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the wii have anything?   Does the wii have anything? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does the wii have anything?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: