This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 How old are you?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Whats you age?
Less the 16 years.
How old are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%How old are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 23 ]
More then 16 years.
How old are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap58%How old are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 46 ]
16 years old.
How old are you? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%How old are you? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 80
 

AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 am

ghost23 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i am ... 14 Sad Sad
well i am turning 15 in july Razz

@arbiteris
i know everyone seems to think that if you are 14 you must be a immature arse
well i am pretty immature though
i drink and smoke though i am not allowed Razz
but meh... i just like doing things i am not allowed to so thats what is making me look immature

You drink and smoke at the age of 14?.....
Jeez mate, i really hope you don't mess up your life.

I was thinking that because I know some guys that were like that when they were 14 and now they do drugs and shit like that. Still nice people though xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:46 am

Blixtstorm wrote:

I know i could have done that Razz

But I got you attention didnt I? Twisted Evil

rofl epic xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Birmingham UK

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i am ... 14 Sad Sad
well i am turning 15 in july Razz

@arbiteris
i know everyone seems to think that if you are 14 you must be a immature arse
well i am pretty immature though
i drink and smoke though i am not allowed Razz
but meh... i just like doing things i am not allowed to so thats what is making me look immature

My point was....

You cant judge a person to be immature unless you know them in Real life.

Im the same age as you but I act totally different.See what i mean?
kinda ... you mean like if you meet them you know how they are in certain occations kinda like....at some things i may act immature and at some things i can act mature ....ish

Yup,and that's you.I am different than you in Rl.But you wouldnt know that until you met me.

I am very mature compared to most of my age.Most teen's in my school think and act different then me.Im your typical honor student who the teacher's love.But that's me.

You could easily judge me to be immature because im 14.And many 14 year old's in my school are immature.But you cant say that i am because not every 14 year old is alike.I could bepart of that odd few who actually care about education and not a immature person like most teen's.

see my point?

yes, sir I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm

20
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 pm

16 on March 8
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i am ... 14 Sad Sad
well i am turning 15 in july Razz

@arbiteris
i know everyone seems to think that if you are 14 you must be a immature arse
well i am pretty immature though
i drink and smoke though i am not allowed Razz
but meh... i just like doing things i am not allowed to so thats what is making me look immature

You drink and smoke at the age of 14?.....
Jeez mate, i really hope you don't mess up your life.

I was thinking that because I know some guys that were like that when they were 14 and now they do drugs and shit like that. Still nice people though xD
¨
mate i wont smoke more i will drink alot maybe Razz but i will not be a ''junkie''
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Birmingham UK

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i am ... 14 Sad Sad
well i am turning 15 in july Razz

@arbiteris
i know everyone seems to think that if you are 14 you must be a immature arse
well i am pretty immature though
i drink and smoke though i am not allowed Razz
but meh... i just like doing things i am not allowed to so thats what is making me look immature

You drink and smoke at the age of 14?.....
Jeez mate, i really hope you don't mess up your life.

I was thinking that because I know some guys that were like that when they were 14 and now they do drugs and shit like that. Still nice people though xD
¨
mate i wont smoke more i will drink alot maybe Razz but i will not be a ''junkie''

you shouldn't drink too much either ^_^ I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:42 pm

DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i am ... 14 Sad Sad
well i am turning 15 in july Razz

@arbiteris
i know everyone seems to think that if you are 14 you must be a immature arse
well i am pretty immature though
i drink and smoke though i am not allowed Razz
but meh... i just like doing things i am not allowed to so thats what is making me look immature

You drink and smoke at the age of 14?.....
Jeez mate, i really hope you don't mess up your life.

I was thinking that because I know some guys that were like that when they were 14 and now they do drugs and shit like that. Still nice people though xD
¨
mate i wont smoke more i will drink alot maybe Razz but i will not be a ''junkie''

you shouldn't drink too much either ^_^ I love you I love you
yumm yumm moonshine
nah its gross
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26
Location : Birmingham UK

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i am ... 14 Sad Sad
well i am turning 15 in july Razz

@arbiteris
i know everyone seems to think that if you are 14 you must be a immature arse
well i am pretty immature though
i drink and smoke though i am not allowed Razz
but meh... i just like doing things i am not allowed to so thats what is making me look immature

You drink and smoke at the age of 14?.....
Jeez mate, i really hope you don't mess up your life.

I was thinking that because I know some guys that were like that when they were 14 and now they do drugs and shit like that. Still nice people though xD
¨
mate i wont smoke more i will drink alot maybe Razz but i will not be a ''junkie''

you shouldn't drink too much either ^_^ I love you I love you
yumm yumm moonshine
nah its gross

lol I love you
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

Posts : 319
Join date : 2009-11-05

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:54 pm

im 15
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Xbox HQ

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:14 pm

14
Back to top Go down
Xbro9000



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-03-10

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 am

i am 14 years old and new here.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:43 am

HI Very Happy welcome Xbro enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 35

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I'm 25(turned 25 on the 1st of March)
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 25
Location : Berea KY

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:38 pm

15. turning 16 in october.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 25
Location : New York

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm 15 turning 16 in Sep
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Posts : 1984
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 25
Location : Amagakure

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:02 pm

just turned 13 this year..turning 14 till next year..i guess im the oldest here
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 30

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:35 pm

I will be 21 yrs old in 54 DAYS counting Today.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Posts : 257
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 25

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:21 pm

I turned fifteen in January.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 am

16 FTW
Back to top Go down
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-03-06

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm liek 19 and gonna be 20 in August.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm

19, turning 20 on October 20.
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 25
Location : Indianapolis,In

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 am

- no, iDon't .

a lot of grown folk shouldn't even be dominant in a forum .
that shows no-lifeness . Razz
[ no offense ]

im turning 15 in may .
iAct and look older though, as i've been told .
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

Posts : 103
Join date : 2010-02-17

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 am

Sir.Zillah wrote:
- no, iDon't .

a lot of grown folk shouldn't even be dominant in a forum .
that shows no-lifeness . Razz
[ no offense ]

im turning 15 in may .
iAct and look older though, as i've been told .

yeah same (though i'm 15 =D)
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Soooo...who's the youngest? Im guessin AndrejTheReviewer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




How old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
How old are you?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: