This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition

Go down 
+8
gigabite07
ghost23
GiantRobot2
joe11
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
Master_Chief
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition   FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:02 am

smart move
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition   FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
gigabite07 wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
But damn...that's one "ugly 360 box". Don't get me wrong, the fault is cuz of FF13 boxart. I mean it looks like a chick game..
"chick"games?wth is that supose to mean sexist peice of crap.would you be more happy if a big musculAr man with muscle that look like there covered in oil was used in as the cover?

No...a cover like that would be for the gay community..... FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition - Page 2 Icon_neutral
I mean i don't see the problem about my post, what more or less i supposed to mean is that it looks like a game made for girls like ya know...this:

FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition - Page 2 BARBIE_ISLAND_PRINCESS_ps2

My niece plays Barbie Island Princess. pirat
Back to top Go down

FF for 360 has exclusive DLC - Time for a petition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: