This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Spain Sales

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Like i said,Still doesnt give US the right.

US WAS STICKING THERE NOSE INTO OTHER COUNTRIES BUSINESS.

UN is in control BY THE US.That is why UN doesnt work and never will.All of the powerful countries have control over it.

There are many leaders in this world who are corrupt,evil and kill there citizen's.Saddam was one of them

Most countires(including US)have weapon's of mass destruction.And Canada doesnt have any.

No, the US leads the UN, but does not have control of it. There is a security console which has 5 nations in it. US, UK, France, Russia, and China? Well somebody, well anyways all 5 of those must agree on the decision before anything happens.

If Iraq had been left along then look what would have happened. They would have kept Kuwait and a massive portion of the world's oil production, they probably would've taken over the Middle East, they would've had the resources to build a nuke, and we would probably would be in a massive conflict with them now if we didn't take the initiative. Are you insisting that we should have done nothing? Saddam wasn't willing to negotiate, force was necessary.


Last edited by BlackStigma on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:16 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Like i said,Still doesnt give US the right.

US WAS STICKING THERE NOSE INTO OTHER COUNTRIES BUSINESS.

UN is in control BY THE US.That is why UN doesnt work and never will.All of the powerful countries have control over it.

There are many leaders in this world who are corrupt,evil and kill there citizen's.Saddam was one of them

Most countires(including US)have weapon's of mass destruction.And Canada doesnt have any.

No, the US leads the UN, but does not have control of it. There is a security console which has 5 nations in it. US, UK, France, Russia, and China? Well somebody, well anyways all 5 of those must agree on the decision before anything happens.

Excatly,and those countries have too much power over it.

UN wasnt ment to be controlled by just a few countries.

Oh yea, UN told US not to invade Iraq.Yet US still did
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Like i said,Still doesnt give US the right.

US WAS STICKING THERE NOSE INTO OTHER COUNTRIES BUSINESS.

UN is in control BY THE US.That is why UN doesnt work and never will.All of the powerful countries have control over it.

There are many leaders in this world who are corrupt,evil and kill there citizen's.Saddam was one of them

Most countires(including US)have weapon's of mass destruction.And Canada doesnt have any.

No, the US leads the UN, but does not have control of it. There is a security console which has 5 nations in it. US, UK, France, Russia, and China? Well somebody, well anyways all 5 of those must agree on the decision before anything happens.

Excatly,and those countries have too much power over it.

UN wasnt ment to be controlled by just a few countries.

These are the military and economic leaders, if just any country was let in then nothing would ever be accomplished
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Like i said,Still doesnt give US the right.

US WAS STICKING THERE NOSE INTO OTHER COUNTRIES BUSINESS.

UN is in control BY THE US.That is why UN doesnt work and never will.All of the powerful countries have control over it.

There are many leaders in this world who are corrupt,evil and kill there citizen's.Saddam was one of them

Most countires(including US)have weapon's of mass destruction.And Canada doesnt have any.

I'll tell you why the UN doesn't work. Russia and China are a permanent member of the security council so they veto any action that harms their assets. Like oil or trade. Every time the US goes to the UN to ask for action, Russia and China vetoes it. The US is not in control of the UN. That's why we have been forced to go it alone and do what has to be done to protect the world.

Saddam was a clear and present danger making all kinds of threats and supporting terrorist and harboring them in his country. Why should we let him bankrole another 9/11? After that attack we could no longer sit and wait.

Let me tell you about the US's weason's of mass destruction. Apart from WII we haven't used them. Not once. They exist only to protect the world through what is called mutual assured destruction. We build an arsenal of weapons to keep those who would attack us or our allies, including Canada, from pulling the trigger. Anyone who throws a nuke at us knows they will get ten fold back, again Canada is protect.

Yet we don't make war, we respond to it and do our best to limit civilian casualties. We go out of our way to not go to war and then when we are forced to we are made out to look like the bad guys.

You say the US pokes it's nose in other nations business. Well sometimes for the betterment of the world that has to be done. America isn't hostile until pushed. We don't fight wars for oil or land. We fight for the safety and freedom or Earth's people.


Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Like i said,Still doesnt give US the right.

US WAS STICKING THERE NOSE INTO OTHER COUNTRIES BUSINESS.

UN is in control BY THE US.That is why UN doesnt work and never will.All of the powerful countries have control over it.

There are many leaders in this world who are corrupt,evil and kill there citizen's.Saddam was one of them

Most countires(including US)have weapon's of mass destruction.And Canada doesnt have any.

No, the US leads the UN, but does not have control of it. There is a security console which has 5 nations in it. US, UK, France, Russia, and China? Well somebody, well anyways all 5 of those must agree on the decision before anything happens.

Excatly,and those countries have too much power over it.

UN wasnt ment to be controlled by just a few countries.

These are the military and economic leaders, if just any country was let in then nothing would ever be accomplished

Power Corrupt's.UN wont get anywhere if it has powerful leader's who have full control.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Power corruption? Take a look back on history to WWII. The predominant reason that WWII escalated to the level that it did was because Britain and France took no action against Germany. Hitler admitted that he would've stepped down if Britain and France had opposed him sooner, but they didn't, and he was free conquer other lands and militarily evolve drastically. A very similar thing wouldn't happened if Iraq were left unopposed.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:33 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Like i said,Still doesnt give US the right.

US WAS STICKING THERE NOSE INTO OTHER COUNTRIES BUSINESS.

UN is in control BY THE US.That is why UN doesnt work and never will.All of the powerful countries have control over it.

There are many leaders in this world who are corrupt,evil and kill there citizen's.Saddam was one of them

Most countires(including US)have weapon's of mass destruction.And Canada doesnt have any.

I'll tell you why the UN doesn't work. Russia is a permanent member of the security council so they veto any action that harms their assets. Like oil or trade. Every time the US goes to the UN to ask for action, Russia vetos it. The US is not in control of the UN. That's why we have been forced to go it alone and do what has to be done to protect the world.

Saddam was a clear and present danger making all kinds of threats and supporting terrorist and harboring them in his country. Why should we let him bankrole another 9/11? After that attack we could no longer sit and wait.

Let me tell you about the US's weason's of mass destruction. Apart from WII we haven't used them. Not once. They exist only to protect the world through what is called mutual assured destruction. We build an arsenal of weapons to keep those who would attack us or our allies, including Canada, from pulling the trigger. Anyone who throws a nuke at us knows they will get ten fold back, again Canada is protect.

Yet we don't make war, we respond to it and do our best to limit civilian casualties. We go out of our way to not go to war and then when we are forced to we are made out to look like the bad guys.

You say the US pokes it's nose in other nations business. Well sometimes for the betterment of the world that has to be done. America isn't hostile until pushed. We don't fight wars for oil or land. We fight for the safety and freedom or Earth's people.

Nuke's and weapon's of mass destruction dont uphold peace.They only cause MASS Destruction."Nuke's exist to protect the world through mutual assured Destruction".That is so incorrect.When you nuke a country,you just killed thousand's of innocent people and have scarred the Earth.Great job at protecting everyone(sarcasm)

Any country with weapon's of Mass Destruction is dangerous.It only take's ONE corrupt leader to nuke US or Canada.

Lol,Canada didnt feel too safe during the Cold War.If Russia had sent a Nuke to the USA,US would have shot it down which would land in Canada........

This world will never be safe.There will alway's be war and corruption.All countire's have corrupt leader's.That's including US and Canada.Politician's are corrupt.


NO COUNTRY HAS THE RIGHT'S TO INVADE A COUNTRY UNLESS ATTACKED FIRST.That is th rule no matter what way you put it.

America didnt invade Iraq for peace and freedom.YOU CANT HAVE PEACE BY ATTACKING PEOPLEV FIRST.

Just like when Germany invaded Europe.

Invading countrie's first start's war's.US invading Iraq could have started a big war between other countries.


Last edited by Arbiteris on Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Power corruption? Take a look back on history to WWII. The predominant reason that WWII escalated to the level that it did was because Britain and France took no action against Germany. Hitler admitted that he would've stepped down if Britain and France had opposed him sooner, but they didn't, and he was free conquer other lands and militarily evolve drastically. A very similar thing wouldn't happened if Iraq were left unopposed.

Name me one leader in this world who isnt corrupt.Please do.Cause i doubt you will find one.

We dont know if Saddam would have done that.

Attacking country's first PROVOKE's War's.That was what happened when Hitler attacked Europe.And that's what could have happened when US invaded Iraq
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:44 pm

But guy's,dont get me wrong.I dont dislike the US at all.I think they have made bad very bad choice's,but i still like the country.

US is one of Canada's closest allie's(along with Britain).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Power corruption? Take a look back on history to WWII. The predominant reason that WWII escalated to the level that it did was because Britain and France took no action against Germany. Hitler admitted that he would've stepped down if Britain and France had opposed him sooner, but they didn't, and he was free conquer other lands and militarily evolve drastically. A very similar thing wouldn't happened if Iraq were left unopposed.

Name me one leader in this world who isnt corrupt.Please do.Cause i doubt you will find one.

We dont know if Saddam would have done that.

Attacking country's first PROVOKE's War's.That was what happened when Hitler attacked Europe.And that's what could have happened when US invaded Iraq

That's the problem with the middle east, corrupted religious ciults and dictators run the place. No one likes them and have made the world there enemy. It's like attacking a kid that can't fight back, they have no air force, and the only thinkg they have are poorly trained guerrilla fighters, hell you could give a gun to me or you and we would be just as effective as they are. During 9/11 they were jumping for joy in the streets over it.

They hate America, one of the reasons is becasue we made Israel probably on of America's best allies. The second Iran gets it's nukes they are going to fire at Israel and then America.

Israel handles nukes very well.

A nuke is a terrible thing to live through, I saw pictures of A-bomb "survivers" that later died becasue of it. Even miles away it got you. Your skin turned black, the radiation sets you on fire from the inside out and it can't be extinguished, the water and sky turn black and the plants are red. Then you die, very slowly and horribly.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Power corruption? Take a look back on history to WWII. The predominant reason that WWII escalated to the level that it did was because Britain and France took no action against Germany. Hitler admitted that he would've stepped down if Britain and France had opposed him sooner, but they didn't, and he was free conquer other lands and militarily evolve drastically. A very similar thing wouldn't happened if Iraq were left unopposed.

Name me one leader in this world who isnt corrupt.Please do.Cause i doubt you will find one.

We dont know if Saddam would have done that.

Attacking country's first PROVOKE's War's.That was what happened when Hitler attacked Europe.And that's what could have happened when US invaded Iraq

That's the problem with the middle east, corrupted religious ciults and dictators run the place. No one likes them and have made the world there enemy. It's like attacking a kid that can't fight back, they have no air force, and the only thinkg they have are poorly trained guerrilla fighters, hell you could give a gun to me or you and we would be just as effective as they are. During 9/11 they were jumping for joy in the streets over it.

They hate America, one of the reasons is becasue we made Israel probably on of America's best allies. The second Iran gets it's nukes they are going to fire at Israel and then America.

Israel handles nukes very well.

A nuke is a terrible thing to live through, I saw pictures of A-bomb "survivers" that later died becasue of it. Even miles away it got you. Your skin turned black, the radiation sets you on fire from the inside out and it can't be extinguished, the water and sky turn black and the plants are red. Then you die, very slowly and horribly.

Dictator's are all over the place.Bush was even a War dictator.

there are many reason's why people Hate america.But you did just name one of them.

And yet the American's think Nuke's can uphold peace.....

Well,when i say American's I dont mean to generalize everyone
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Sorry Arbitis but you have a very idealistic view of the world. Unfortunately there are very dangerous people in the world and the US, which is a government by the people for the people and NOT run by a single "corrupt" leader, has been forced to do unpopular and unpleasant things. We send our sons, brothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, and mothers to die in foreign lands. Not just for our safety, but to stand against tyranny and protect freedom all around the world.

When someone points a gun at you have two options. Cower in fear or pull the trigger on your gun before they can kill you. Americans don't cower to fascist dictators, threads, or terrorist. We pull the trigger.

As for Nukes. They will never go away so you should be glad America spent trillions building a global defense system. Global, as in the blue sphere that contains Canada. Our nukes and defense system protects you too. We didn't even want to build all those nukes, we had to to keep the USSR from gaining an upper hand. If the USSR dominated the world we would all be speaking Russian.

BTW, I'm locking this becuase this argument isn't going anywhere. You and I have too different of world views and arguing about it is pointless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Sorry Arbitis but you have a very idealistic view of the world. Unfortunately there are very dangerous people in the world and the US, which is a government by the people for the people and NOT run by a single "corrupt" leader, has been forced to do unpopular and unpleasant things. We send our sons, brothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, and mothers to die in foreign lands. Not just for our safety, but to stand against tyranny and protect freedom all around the world.

When someone points a gun at you have two options. Cower in fear or pull the trigger on your gun before they can kill you. Americans don't cower to fascist dictators, threads, or terrorist. We pull the trigger.

As for Nukes. They will never go away so you should be glad America spent trillions building a global defense system. Global, as in the blue sphere that contains Canada. Our nukes and defense system protects you too. We didn't even want to build all those nukes, we had to to keep the USSR from gaining an upper hand. If the USSR dominated the world we would all be speaking Russian.

BTW, I'm locking this becuase this argument isn't going anywhere. You and I have too different of world views and arguing about it is pointless.

Well,I just want to say one last thing.and i wasnt trying to argue.It was more like a debate.

The US is RUN BY THE GOVERMENT.The Goverment is corrupt.Just like Canada's.All Goverment's are corrupt.Power causes corruption.

You forget we have sent our son's,father's,daughter's,mother's,sister's and brother's to war also.But we only do so when it's for a good reason.We try to prevent war.We know we cant but that doesnt mean we wont try.We try to give good example's to the world.

When Germany invaded Europe and Britain tried to stop it,right away we gladly sent out Ship's,Supplies,Men,weapon's and money to aid Britain so that Germany and Hitler would be stopped.We did that so that the world wouldnt be controlled by Hitler,an evil war dictator.

Yet the American's just watched until Japan attacked them.Ever scince WW2,American's have stuck there nose's into other countrie's buisiness.

If someone point's a gun at you(which i dont remember Saddam doing),you try to solve thing's as peaceful as possible.AMERICA DIDNT EVEN TRY.

It's just like Mass Effect.In Mass Effect,there are many time's where Sheperd had a gun pointed to his face.The Paragon thing to do would convince who ever was pointing the gun at him to lower his weapon and do thing's peacefully.

America was too quicke to decide to invade an entire country.

We dont use nuke's Because they dont uphold peace.Canada is a Peaceful country.That is why the world think's Canada is a peaceful country.

We have defense system's.We will fight if we are attacked.But we arent going to use weapon's of Mass Destruction because they dont help anything.They just cause MASS DESTRUCTION.

Canada doesnt care if USA want's to provoke war or use nuke's.We just wont participate in it.Just like we didnt participate in Iraq.

I thought all american's by now would have realised that Bush was a War Dictator.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Sorry Arbitis but you have a very idealistic view of the world. Unfortunately there are very dangerous people in the world and the US, which is a government by the people for the people and NOT run by a single "corrupt" leader, has been forced to do unpopular and unpleasant things. We send our sons, brothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, and mothers to die in foreign lands. Not just for our safety, but to stand against tyranny and protect freedom all around the world.

When someone points a gun at you have two options. Cower in fear or pull the trigger on your gun before they can kill you. Americans don't cower to fascist dictators, threads, or terrorist. We pull the trigger.

As for Nukes. They will never go away so you should be glad America spent trillions building a global defense system. Global, as in the blue sphere that contains Canada. Our nukes and defense system protects you too. We didn't even want to build all those nukes, we had to to keep the USSR from gaining an upper hand. If the USSR dominated the world we would all be speaking Russian.

BTW, I'm locking this becuase this argument isn't going anywhere. You and I have too different of world views and arguing about it is pointless.

Well,I just want to say one last thing.and i wasnt trying to argue.It was more like a debate.

The US is RUN BY THE GOVERMENT.The Goverment is corrupt.Just like Canada's.All Goverment's are corrupt.Power causes corruption.

You forget we have sent our son's,father's,daughter's,mother's,sister's and brother's to war also.But we only do so when it's for a good reason.We try to prevent war.We know we cant but that doesnt mean we wont try.We try to give good example's to the world.

When Germany invaded Europe and Britain tried to stop it,right away we gladly sent out Ship's,Supplies,Men,weapon's and money to aid Britain so that Germany and Hitler would be stopped.We did that so that the world wouldnt be controlled by Hitler,an evil war dictator.

Yet the American's just watched until Japan attacked them.Ever scince WW2,American's have stuck there nose's into other countrie's buisiness.

If someone point's a gun at you(which i dont remember Saddam doing),you try to solve thing's as peaceful as possible.AMERICA DIDNT EVEN TRY.

It's just like Mass Effect.In Mass Effect,there are many time's where Sheperd had a gun pointed to his face.The Paragon thing to do would convince who ever was pointing the gun at him to lower his weapon and do thing's peacefully.

America was too quicke to decide to invade an entire country.

We dont use nuke's Because they dont uphold peace.Canada is a Peaceful country.That is why the world think's Canada is a peaceful country.

We have defense system's.We will fight if we are attacked.But we arent going to use weapon's of Mass Destruction because they dont help anything.They just cause MASS DESTRUCTION.

Canada doesnt care if USA want's to provoke war or use nuke's.We just wont participate in it.Just like we didnt participate in Iraq.

I thought all american's by now would have realised that Bush was a War Dictator.

You have eaten a lot of spoonfuls of liberal propaganda. If you truly believe everything you just said you don't fully understand world events.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:56 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Sorry Arbitis but you have a very idealistic view of the world. Unfortunately there are very dangerous people in the world and the US, which is a government by the people for the people and NOT run by a single "corrupt" leader, has been forced to do unpopular and unpleasant things. We send our sons, brothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, and mothers to die in foreign lands. Not just for our safety, but to stand against tyranny and protect freedom all around the world.

When someone points a gun at you have two options. Cower in fear or pull the trigger on your gun before they can kill you. Americans don't cower to fascist dictators, threads, or terrorist. We pull the trigger.

As for Nukes. They will never go away so you should be glad America spent trillions building a global defense system. Global, as in the blue sphere that contains Canada. Our nukes and defense system protects you too. We didn't even want to build all those nukes, we had to to keep the USSR from gaining an upper hand. If the USSR dominated the world we would all be speaking Russian.

BTW, I'm locking this becuase this argument isn't going anywhere. You and I have too different of world views and arguing about it is pointless.

Well,I just want to say one last thing.and i wasnt trying to argue.It was more like a debate.

The US is RUN BY THE GOVERMENT.The Goverment is corrupt.Just like Canada's.All Goverment's are corrupt.Power causes corruption.

You forget we have sent our son's,father's,daughter's,mother's,sister's and brother's to war also.But we only do so when it's for a good reason.We try to prevent war.We know we cant but that doesnt mean we wont try.We try to give good example's to the world.

When Germany invaded Europe and Britain tried to stop it,right away we gladly sent out Ship's,Supplies,Men,weapon's and money to aid Britain so that Germany and Hitler would be stopped.We did that so that the world wouldnt be controlled by Hitler,an evil war dictator.

Yet the American's just watched until Japan attacked them.Ever scince WW2,American's have stuck there nose's into other countrie's buisiness.

If someone point's a gun at you(which i dont remember Saddam doing),you try to solve thing's as peaceful as possible.AMERICA DIDNT EVEN TRY.

It's just like Mass Effect.In Mass Effect,there are many time's where Sheperd had a gun pointed to his face.The Paragon thing to do would convince who ever was pointing the gun at him to lower his weapon and do thing's peacefully.

America was too quicke to decide to invade an entire country.

We dont use nuke's Because they dont uphold peace.Canada is a Peaceful country.That is why the world think's Canada is a peaceful country.

We have defense system's.We will fight if we are attacked.But we arent going to use weapon's of Mass Destruction because they dont help anything.They just cause MASS DESTRUCTION.

Canada doesnt care if USA want's to provoke war or use nuke's.We just wont participate in it.Just like we didnt participate in Iraq.

I thought all american's by now would have realised that Bush was a War Dictator.

You have eaten a lot of spoonfuls of liberal propaganda. If you truly believe everything you just said you don't fully understand world events.

I could say the same about you

But i will stop argueing
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Sorry Arbitis but you have a very idealistic view of the world. Unfortunately there are very dangerous people in the world and the US, which is a government by the people for the people and NOT run by a single "corrupt" leader, has been forced to do unpopular and unpleasant things. We send our sons, brothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, and mothers to die in foreign lands. Not just for our safety, but to stand against tyranny and protect freedom all around the world.

When someone points a gun at you have two options. Cower in fear or pull the trigger on your gun before they can kill you. Americans don't cower to fascist dictators, threads, or terrorist. We pull the trigger.

As for Nukes. They will never go away so you should be glad America spent trillions building a global defense system. Global, as in the blue sphere that contains Canada. Our nukes and defense system protects you too. We didn't even want to build all those nukes, we had to to keep the USSR from gaining an upper hand. If the USSR dominated the world we would all be speaking Russian.

BTW, I'm locking this becuase this argument isn't going anywhere. You and I have too different of world views and arguing about it is pointless.

Well,I just want to say one last thing.and i wasnt trying to argue.It was more like a debate.

The US is RUN BY THE GOVERMENT.The Goverment is corrupt.Just like Canada's.All Goverment's are corrupt.Power causes corruption.

You forget we have sent our son's,father's,daughter's,mother's,sister's and brother's to war also.But we only do so when it's for a good reason.We try to prevent war.We know we cant but that doesnt mean we wont try.We try to give good example's to the world.

When Germany invaded Europe and Britain tried to stop it,right away we gladly sent out Ship's,Supplies,Men,weapon's and money to aid Britain so that Germany and Hitler would be stopped.We did that so that the world wouldnt be controlled by Hitler,an evil war dictator.

Yet the American's just watched until Japan attacked them.Ever scince WW2,American's have stuck there nose's into other countrie's buisiness.

If someone point's a gun at you(which i dont remember Saddam doing),you try to solve thing's as peaceful as possible.AMERICA DIDNT EVEN TRY.

It's just like Mass Effect.In Mass Effect,there are many time's where Sheperd had a gun pointed to his face.The Paragon thing to do would convince who ever was pointing the gun at him to lower his weapon and do thing's peacefully.

America was too quicke to decide to invade an entire country.

We dont use nuke's Because they dont uphold peace.Canada is a Peaceful country.That is why the world think's Canada is a peaceful country.

We have defense system's.We will fight if we are attacked.But we arent going to use weapon's of Mass Destruction because they dont help anything.They just cause MASS DESTRUCTION.

Canada doesnt care if USA want's to provoke war or use nuke's.We just wont participate in it.Just like we didnt participate in Iraq.

I thought all american's by now would have realised that Bush was a War Dictator.

You have eaten a lot of spoonfuls of liberal propaganda. If you truly believe everything you just said you don't fully understand world events.

I could say the same about you

But i will stop argueing

That's why I locked the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Sorry Arbitis but you have a very idealistic view of the world. Unfortunately there are very dangerous people in the world and the US, which is a government by the people for the people and NOT run by a single "corrupt" leader, has been forced to do unpopular and unpleasant things. We send our sons, brothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, and mothers to die in foreign lands. Not just for our safety, but to stand against tyranny and protect freedom all around the world.

When someone points a gun at you have two options. Cower in fear or pull the trigger on your gun before they can kill you. Americans don't cower to fascist dictators, threads, or terrorist. We pull the trigger.

As for Nukes. They will never go away so you should be glad America spent trillions building a global defense system. Global, as in the blue sphere that contains Canada. Our nukes and defense system protects you too. We didn't even want to build all those nukes, we had to to keep the USSR from gaining an upper hand. If the USSR dominated the world we would all be speaking Russian.

BTW, I'm locking this becuase this argument isn't going anywhere. You and I have too different of world views and arguing about it is pointless.

Well,I just want to say one last thing.and i wasnt trying to argue.It was more like a debate.

The US is RUN BY THE GOVERMENT.The Goverment is corrupt.Just like Canada's.All Goverment's are corrupt.Power causes corruption.

You forget we have sent our son's,father's,daughter's,mother's,sister's and brother's to war also.But we only do so when it's for a good reason.We try to prevent war.We know we cant but that doesnt mean we wont try.We try to give good example's to the world.

When Germany invaded Europe and Britain tried to stop it,right away we gladly sent out Ship's,Supplies,Men,weapon's and money to aid Britain so that Germany and Hitler would be stopped.We did that so that the world wouldnt be controlled by Hitler,an evil war dictator.

Yet the American's just watched until Japan attacked them.Ever scince WW2,American's have stuck there nose's into other countrie's buisiness.

If someone point's a gun at you(which i dont remember Saddam doing),you try to solve thing's as peaceful as possible.AMERICA DIDNT EVEN TRY.

It's just like Mass Effect.In Mass Effect,there are many time's where Sheperd had a gun pointed to his face.The Paragon thing to do would convince who ever was pointing the gun at him to lower his weapon and do thing's peacefully.

America was too quicke to decide to invade an entire country.

We dont use nuke's Because they dont uphold peace.Canada is a Peaceful country.That is why the world think's Canada is a peaceful country.

We have defense system's.We will fight if we are attacked.But we arent going to use weapon's of Mass Destruction because they dont help anything.They just cause MASS DESTRUCTION.

Canada doesnt care if USA want's to provoke war or use nuke's.We just wont participate in it.Just like we didnt participate in Iraq.

I thought all american's by now would have realised that Bush was a War Dictator.

You have eaten a lot of spoonfuls of liberal propaganda. If you truly believe everything you just said you don't fully understand world events.

I could say the same about you

But i will stop argueing
How did this thread go from Spanish console sales to world politics? lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Spain is part of Europe and therefore doesn't matter outside of the total European numbers.

The Xbox 360 leads the PS3 in worldwide sales and in the biggest gaming market, North America.

The PS3 is not going to sell 6 million more machines than Xbox 360 this year or any year. On top of Natal is dropping this fall and this year Sony doesn't have anything that matching the quality titles coming out on Xbox 360.

The PS3 will be the last place bitch forever.
QFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spain Sales   Spain Sales - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Spain Sales
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Kmart and Big W toy sales
» Never take ONO as your internet provider if you go to spain...
» Hi im josh / Hallo ich heiße josh / Hola me llamo joshua
» Kmart sale - stock on shelves no laybuy until July 1
» Anyone from Perth buying from the Matty Black Friday sale?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Sales, Stats, and Predictions-
Jump to: