This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is The Console War At Its End?

Go down 
+12
popjack88
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
joe11
Bluenose
Static103
Arbiteris
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
im-360...xbox360
CommanderShepherd324
16 posters
AuthorMessage
CommanderShepherd324
Seaman Recruit
CommanderShepherd324

Is The Console War At Its End? Empty
PostSubject: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Since ps3 is last place,wii is high in the first place and the 360 is second place,i think the console war is over,the wii won,its a big difference between the 360 and the wii,right now theres only fanboyism from the ps3 side,and they are bitching about which games are the best,but they cant see that they are last place and they always attack the 360..its falling down,the trey brotherhood is not like its used to be,7thlevel said they are only going to have gamers challenges and similar stuff.truthsettingufree account is suspended,which all the ps3 faggets are crying.*sigh* it gets really fcked up in this "console war"
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:39 pm

we got 6 more years to go
Back to top Go down
CommanderShepherd324
Seaman Recruit
CommanderShepherd324

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:42 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
we got 6 more years to go

6? what the hell? in 3 years the new console war will start.only few people will look upon the ps3,wii and the 360
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 pm

If you are going to go by that logic, the console war ended in 2007. Cause the Wii has kicked PS3 and 360 in sales years ago and no one will overtake it.

Last edited by ghost23 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Why chance your name from AndrejTheReviewer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:50 pm

There will alway's be a console as long as there are console's.Doesnt matter which console is winning,there is still fanboy's.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:50 pm

console war ended ages ago. 3months IMO since elepresador stopped his anti-xbox vids. Now it's just shit talking, link sending and game discussion from what i see in this forums
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:51 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Why chance your name from AndrejTheReviewer?

Lol yea.He has the same IP and andre
Back to top Go down
CommanderShepherd324
Seaman Recruit
CommanderShepherd324

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:54 pm

its simply over..its just the fanboys talk..and by the way i didnt changed my name,andrej wont be making anymore reviews or things like that..im gonna be on this site now
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:55 pm

CommanderShepherd324 wrote:
its simply over..its just the fanboys talk..and by the way i didnt changed my name,andrej wont be making anymore reviews or things like that..im gonna be on this site now

Okay,so are you endre's brother?Because you both have the same ip which mean's your using his computer.
Back to top Go down
CommanderShepherd324
Seaman Recruit
CommanderShepherd324

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Okay,so are you endre's brother?Because you both have the same ip which mean's your using his computer.
no im his friend,he lives near me and uses my comp.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

no im his friend,he lives near me and uses my comp.

you got live ?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 pm

This is irrelevant to the real console war that has to be classified in 3 years from now Microsoft,Nintendo, And Sony have 3 years to go and 3 years is alot of time to build sale momentum i still think this console war is going and anyone can pick up steam. (Yes including Sony but thats just company wise) Fanboy wise Hell literally has fallen on them!!!! Please dont go affraid LOL
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 pm

it ended when elpesdor stop making vids
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm

joe11 wrote:
it ended when elpesdor stop making vids

There has always been a console war, when i was younger there was one between Nintendo and Sega...

When i die there will probably be one aswell..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Technically the console war is continuing. At least, the real console war which is Microsoft VS Sony.

As for the system wars online, there'll always be defenders of either system. Nothing can change that really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Stop pretending that you didn't change your name. Your IP is the same and "living near" doesn't matter. It's the same computer and your the same guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 am

I like that avatar.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:26 am

i agree with 343_guilty_spark. Somebody has some explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Stop pretending that you didn't change your name. Your IP is the same and "living near" doesn't matter. It's the same computer and your the same guy.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:50 am

it ain't over till the fat lady sings Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I agree.

He said Andrej used HIS computer because he lived near him, i don't see what the need to lie is.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Anything can happen man......
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 pm

There will always be a console war. There will never be an end to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Console War At Its End?   Is The Console War At Its End? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The Console War At Its End?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: