This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT

Go down 
+11
raspymanic1
GeneralMLD
ZaFtxX
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
DemonWolf
ghost23
daveMastaKill
Blixtstorm
Lt Xplosi
day walker
15 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT Empty
PostSubject: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 pm

that guy who wrote it is an arse
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Lol.... I dont think he could know... The game is still in Alpha/Beta stage while KZ2 is already done.. If you look at the vidoc you see all the improvements and touches they have made.. Its looks "effin" incredible at its Alpha stage...

Cant wait for the Beta, but thing is that i will be playing BC2 then Sad....

Still this is going to be great for 360 owners, the last bungie halo game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:49 pm

The graphics in KZ2 makes Gears of War 2 a fucking rainbow. I mean that shit is either dark, grey or brown/red. Total bullshit...
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Besides if i was a PS3 only owner KZ2 will be the like the 4rd game i would talk about in term of graphics powers i mean: Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, God Of War 3......
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:08 pm

But of couse only people that are has BLIND has PS3 fanboys says that KZ2 is the real deal in the gaming biz.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 pm

butthurt at its finest.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:

QFT
I mean what the hell is that person thinking?!

"Halo 3 looked like crap to be considered “next-gen”…it barely looked like it graduated from the visuals of the original Xbox. "

Funny, the texture detail is unmatched by many games that come out today!
Seriously, in some aspects of Halo 3 the graphics are superior to MW2's.

"Bungie has finally brought the visuals of the Halo series up to par with maybe, the first Mass Effect."

This is bullshit. The graphics are actually superior to Mass Effect easily. Take a look at the gameplay. At one point the camera zooms out from a close-up of some structure/building. The detail of the texture is impressive to say the least.

God, the person who wrote this is so ignorant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:23 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

QFT
I mean what the hell is that person thinking?!

"Halo 3 looked like crap to be considered “next-gen”…it barely looked like it graduated from the visuals of the original Xbox. "

Funny, the texture detail is unmatched by many games that come out today!
Seriously, in some aspects of Halo 3 the graphics are superior to MW2's.

"Bungie has finally brought the visuals of the Halo series up to par with maybe, the first Mass Effect."

This is bullshit. The graphics are actually superior to Mass Effect easily. Take a look at the gameplay. At one point the camera zooms out from a close-up of some structure/building. The detail of the texture is impressive to say the least.

God, the person who wrote this is so ignorant.
the guy who wrote it needs glasses and a functional brain Razz
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Butthurt much?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:39 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
The graphics in KZ2 makes Gears of War 2 a fucking rainbow. I mean that shit is either dark, grey or brown/red. Total bullshit...
I agree. I never understood the big deal about Killzone 2 graphics. The dark grey and brown/red filters on it look like crap imo. And the character models faces look low poly. Killzone 2 also has alot of flat looking textures scattered throughout the game. But for the most part the graphics still look good but its a corridor shooter confined to small places. Halo Reach has huge scale AND good graphics. Halo Reach looks leagues above Killzone 2 and its still in Alpha stage.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:01 pm

when i had ps3 i owned killzone 2. the graphics were great, but it was a game based in confined spaces. halo: reach is an open ended shooter with big environments, shit halo 3 had massive levels.

any game can look good when its confined as fuck and ironically all these ps3 exclusives are like this.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:09 am

i bet that ps3fans have never even heard of a exclusive with scope for there console, other than mag that only had the players as there scope, which is nothing like we get when we get exclusives with scope in every category
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 am

ZaFtxX wrote:
when i had ps3 i owned killzone 2. the graphics were great, but it was a game based in confined spaces. halo: reach is an open ended shooter with big environments, shit halo 3 had massive levels.

any game can look good when its confined as fuck and ironically all these ps3 exclusives are like this.
QFT I notice that too.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 am

ZaFtxX wrote:

QFT. Take Heavy Rain for example. That has good graphics because the only thing going on on-screen is some guy walking or taking a piss. Theres no shooting or explosions or anything like that which sucks a lot of power from the hardware. If Bungie made a game like that using the Reach engine, it would look 10x better than Heavy Rain.

PS3 fanboys should stop saying Heavy Rain has good graphics because it really is not up to where it should be based on the fact that there is basically nothing going on on-screen compared to a FPS.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 am

sony fanboys are graphics whores now?

the ps1 and ps2 looked like ass compared to the competition...........now graphics mean everything lol
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:05 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
sony fanboys are graphics whores now?

the ps1 and ps2 looked like ass compared to the competition...........now graphics mean everything lol

I actually have a lot, and i mean a lot of respect for both PSOne and the PS2, like i've said in previous posts.
It got the "worst hardware" but when it manage to pull it off was awesome, and i've never gave a rat's ass about it was "not has powerful".
But now with the PS3, it looks like they went berserker about making a console with more power, only compared to like, i dunno...the PC itself.
Well Sony failed, until today i didn't see one exclusive with graphics that blows 360 exclusives like Gears of War, Mass Effect, Alan Wake and the upcoming Halo Reach.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 pm

yet again people thinking graphics are all about how realistic a game looks, heavy rain for exsample looks real but at the same time zzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:21 pm

they just want hits on thier website. i wouldnt bother with the artical. ps3 fanboys will just suck it up and visit that site more.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Somebody said that Halo Reach's visuals are in the future of gaming. Now somebody says that isn't close to Killzone 2's???
Back to top Go down
CommanderShepherd324
Seaman Recruit
CommanderShepherd324

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 pm

we cant judge halo reach yet,its still alpha stage,when the game launches this fall,we will see if its better or worse than kz2
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:17 pm

CommanderShepherd324 wrote:
we cant judge halo reach yet,its still alpha stage,when the game launches this fall,we will see if its better or worse than kz2
It already looks better than KZ2.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 pm

For real, Halo Reach visuals that have been shown are PRE-ALPHA and MAYBE Alpha......We will see how the game is progressing once we get our hands on the BETA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT   Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT Empty

Back to top Go down

Bungie Talks Visual Upgrades In Halo: Reach; Still Not Close To KillZone 2, BULLSHIT
Page 1 of 1