This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update) Empty
PostSubject: Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update)   Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 pm

I remembered this game when I was a child. It was one of my favorite games on there. I was mad that my N64 is at my granndma's house 9 years ago. So here is my review.

Gamplay - It reminds me of Mario Kart on snow. You can pick from 5 characters from the start. They all have different stats like Tommy (The fat one) is the fastest. Then you pick from 6 tracks (3 can be unlocked) and they all are awesome. Half of them are snow and some are grass, desert, and...theme park.
Now the gameplay is similar to Mario Kart. You race. You could get items using coins that you picked up. The red is for attacking and the blue is for...something else. The controls are great. You could do tricks to earn more coins. UPDATE. The AI is not that good because in a match, I was using the fastest character and the slowest character went ahead of me with no items.

Graphics - ITS GREAT!!!! There. The visuals are top-notched for the N64. Not the best but are awesome.

Sound - Cool synthesizer stuff. Loving it!

It feels so great.

Overall - It is one of my favorite games EVAR!!!! Get it.

Sound - 9.1
Graphics - 9.7
Gameplay - 8.5
Overall - 9.2 (Not an average)

Last edited by Aksys on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:03 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update)   Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Thats cool it will be something ill be looking forward to every couple of weeks !
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update)   Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:31 am

Cool review but I disagree fully with your final ratings xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update)   Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 am

demondragondude wrote:
Cool review but I disagree fully with your final ratings xD
Always with the critics ehh? I know what is what. It is what the people say. And I made an update to it and changed the score.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update)   Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update) Empty

Back to top Go down

Retro Game Reviews - Snowboard Kids (score changed with update)
Page 1 of 1