This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome

Go down 
+7
Static103
ghost23
daveMastaKill
Lt Xplosi
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
Arbiteris
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome Empty
PostSubject: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Even at this early stage in development Halo Reach looks better than anything thats on PS3.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Why do you guys read posts on that playslave forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:21 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Honestly,this was the first thread ive looked on PSU.I hate reading comment's of ps3 fanboy's but i just wanted to see what they thought of Reach
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:28 pm

cool .... ps3 fanboys actually admitt it is awsome!!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Its funny 343 i was asking myself the same thing. I mean i don't really care for to each is own, but is weird.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Keep in mind that not everyone on playstation universe is PS3 fantard. playstation university is full of fantards.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 pm

well that's a twist
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:41 am

Arbiteris wrote:
http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233703&page=2

not every playstation branded site is a fanboy site.
PSU is like teamxbox, its xbox or ps news, but not much fanboyism.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 am

Ok then...
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:42 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:40 am

radX wrote:
frankly, some of you guys amaze me at how dumb you are

if you had bothered to notice, that thread is in the xbox 360 section of psu forums

not all forums are so dedicated to fanboyism as you are to deny xbox fans a place to discuss too.

Ironically, this forum has its "console wars" section yet doesnt even allow arguments against its console or you get banned as a "troll"

PSU is not a ps3 fanboys site, its a site where you can discuss any system be it wii, ps3, xbox, whatever.

trolling the site are we?
and i think some ps3 FANS have replied to that topic -_-
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:51 am

radX wrote:
no im not trolling. check my other posts.

Obviously some ps3 users would reply to the topic, but the "fanboys" aren't saying it will be awesome. Its generally the users who have both consoles or only xbox 360 giving proper opinions on the topic or saying that "they think halo reach will be awesome" as you put it.

as i said, you can label me "troll" if you want, but why would i be a troll simply for claiming that site isnt a fanboy site, its a site for ALL consoles. As a matter of fact im a member there too, and im NOT a fanboy. i own both consoles so i participate in discussion in both console sections.

maybe the other posts wasnt a troll post but this was a kick in the nuts right there
you did troll you said we are dumb for example
IMO you are labled troll
and owning both consoles does not make you ''neutral''
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 am

radX wrote:

not all forums are so dedicated to fanboyism as you are to deny xbox fans a place to discuss too.

Ironically, this forum has its "console wars" section yet doesnt even allow arguments against its console or you get banned as a "troll".
Read rule #3. Thats why this isnt a multiplatform debating forum.
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/rules-and-regulations-f8/rules-and-what-to-expect-t63.htm
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 am

THE BEST QUOTES:

"yea this pretty much puts to rest any claims that the 360 was maxed out. in some ways from that footage imo it looks the best game this gen, especially those character models damn."

"I am seriously impressed by this."

"All other FPS games this gen am cry!!! Seriously, 40+ characters on screen with this rich a color palette with Halo's unrivaled AI? No other game can even come close. And to add the icing on the cake, the graphics look GREAT!!!"

"It seems they have really brought the Halo universe up to next gen."

"If you put togheter the open world-fully simulated-non-scripted nature of Halo, the color palette, advanced A.I., enemies on screen, real time pshysics, massive action, sound assets and multiplayer options plus visuals and animations THIS GOOD, Halo Reach is probably among the most (if not the most) technically impressive games of this generation.

I'm absolutely blown away by this video"

"Looks so much better. Cutscenes look awesome, and I'd say the actual gameplay part looked right up around/close to KZ2 visuals. "

"They weren't kidding about bending the 360 to it's limit. Still alpha too"

"looks insane. im lost for words "

"fair play im not a halo fan in any way but that video was undeniably awesome. i need that guys beard aswell! "

"I dunno, I think I'm on overload, I was absolutly gob smacked by Splinter cell yesterday and to wake up to this.
My god, that is amazingly good graphics.

Maxed out my ***. "

lol and all those quotes were just from the first page xD

Halo Reach is a system seller!

Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome V4uloi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:10 am

demondragondude wrote:
THE BEST QUOTES:

"yea this pretty much puts to rest any claims that the 360 was maxed out. in some ways from that footage imo it looks the best game this gen, especially those character models damn."

"All other FPS games this gen am cry!!! Seriously, 40+ characters on screen with this rich a color palette with Halo's unrivaled AI? No other game can even come close. And to add the icing on the cake, the graphics look GREAT!!!"

"If you put togheter the open world-fully simulated-non-scripted nature of Halo, the color palette, advanced A.I., enemies on screen, real time pshysics, massive action, sound assets and multiplayer options plus visuals and animations THIS GOOD, Halo Reach is probably among the most (if not the most) technically impressive games of this generation.

"Looks so much better. Cutscenes look awesome, and I'd say the actual gameplay part looked right up around/close to KZ2 visuals. "

"fair play im not a halo fan in any way but that video was undeniably awesome. i need that guys beard aswell! "

"I dunno, I think I'm on overload, I was absolutly gob smacked by Splinter cell yesterday and to wake up to this.

Maxed out my ***. "

QFT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:10 am

Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
THE BEST QUOTES:

Maxed out my ***. "

QFT!!!!!!!!
what he said
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:02 pm

can't wait for reach
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 pm

there was one dumbass fanboy that said resistance 2 looks better..

made me chuckle inside...
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:04 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:

LMAO!!! Resistance 2 looks like an upscaled PS2 game.
Back to top Go down
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
ZaFtxX wrote:

LMAO!!! Resistance 2 looks like an upscaled PS2 game.

lol lets not get crazy, resistance 2 looks good but gears 2 beat it back in 2008..
i played RE2 its a very inconsistent game, if anything it looks similar to halo 3.

what i find funny is that the sony fanboys always mention graphics YET those games are collecting dust lol. who plays killzone anymore? honestly. i got tired of it in 2 months.

halo 3 released September 2007, STILL top 5 played 360 game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome   Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Even ps3 fanboy's think Halo Reach will be awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: