This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races

Go down 
+8
Noelol
Blixtstorm
M3A7L04F
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
Stoney
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races Empty
PostSubject: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 am

Sound's pretty cool.Cant wait
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 am

I kinda expected this, because a few months back he said that there would be "wars between continents" which sounds great. I wonder how he's going to implement? Maybe it will be the RTS elements that the game will have.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 am

I'm actually really disappointed that it's set in an industrial revolution. The amazing aspect of Fable is how it's set in such a different world that is just so lush with forests, tall grass and nature and is just so full of life.
I'm scared that it may suck in terms of location but gameplay will still probably be awesome Razz
And I'm excited to see what the new race & location's like =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:47 am

demondragondude wrote:
I'm actually really disappointed that it's set in an industrial revolution. The amazing aspect of Fable is how it's set in such a different world that is just so lush with forests, tall grass and nature and is just so full of life.
I'm scared that it may suck in terms of location but gameplay will still probably be awesome Razz

Dont worry DDD, there still be forests and big open plains to explore. Its just the citys that have changed.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:54 am

I think the cities becoming industrial is pretty interesting.

The only thing that kinda turned me off is that they removed many RPG element's and is a third person adventure(accoding to IGN).

Nonetheless,I will probally buy pre order the Fable 3 collector's edition.UNLESS,it comes out by Halo Reach.Cause I will be pre ordering the Halo Reach Collector's(or legendary if they have one),i wouldnt have the money to buy Fable 3.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 am

demondragondude wrote:

Well the its the 3rd sequel so i think its normal that the country is more advanced in tech.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 pm

I hope they let you transfer your Fable II save into Fable III
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:

Have you not listen to the hypemaster Molenuex?

The games is based after your character from Fable II, I think they said its 50 years later, so your grandchild from Fable II is the Star in Fable III. So the things you made in Fable II may impact on your Fable III world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Mass Effect is the only game with save-file transfers. Whatever you did in Fable 2 wont have an effect in Fable 3.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Awesomy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:28 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Dont worry DDD, there still be forests and big open plains to explore. Its just the citys that have changed.

Oh awesome! Thanks for that. Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 am

M3A7L04F wrote:

That would be cool!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:30 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Well the its the 3rd sequel so i think its normal that the country is more advanced in tech.

2nd sequel actually lol but third game Razz
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:31 am

i hate that it's not a rpg anymore
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:51 am

looks like we will have oblivion all over again but still this game looks awsome and have more features so this is a 1st day buy ...maybe
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 am

OMG i want fable III real bad
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
OMG i want fable III real bad

It's going to be A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races   Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races Empty

Back to top Go down

Fable 3 will have a new continent and new races
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: