This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us

Go down 
+14
Stigma
Master_Chief
Arbiteris
Kendo
343_Guilty_Spark
Stoney
M3A7L04F
Lt Xplosi
joe11
DemonWolf
handkerchief
Blixtstorm
Static103
Captain Emp
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us Empty
PostSubject: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 pm

here's the link to the video, guys, watch this :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hcRMmnASCM

@DarthQball

i'll say this to you, darthqball. Don't accuse us of being 360 Fanboys. Personally, I don't even have a 360 (i have the original XBOX though), i just like it the best out of the three consoles. And for your information, Kendo did own you: he actually provided evidence to refute you, while the only thing you did was make hurtful comments about his personal life: btw, don't make fun of the fact he deleted his vids because of the troll, the troll was stealing Kendo's videos. I'm trying to convince him to put them back.

Also, if you're so sore at the 360 republic for banning you, why don't you show some class and try to apologize for what you did wrong instead of continually trolling us and bashing our website on your vids?

Anyway, my point is: stop making videos bashing on us. Just because you find bashing on us fun, doesn't mean everyone does.

Last edited by DiehardJaguarFan on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:17 pm

he makes the worst videos ever.... he needs to atleast get a microphone that doesnt make him look like a queer and *pffs* after every word...

God... He should quit or fix it....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 pm

your not making it any better if you just whine about but yeah im gonna do another cut from his video and post it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:25 pm

did u guys get the link, if not ill post it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hcRMmnASCM
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Just because DarthQball finds it fun when he bashes on us, doesn't mean everyone does

for example, i don't find it fun when he bashes on us. I bet u money he will come and read this topic.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm

He is pretty annoying and useless at making console war vids..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 pm

wow amazing how much he fails epicly
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us   DarthQball, stop making videos bashing on us EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:50 pm