This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GAMERS UNITE !!!

Go down 
+11
popjack88
Bluenose
Static103
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
raspymanic1
santosj95
Lt Xplosi
daveMastaKill
Blixtstorm
ps360roundup
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:47 pm

ps360roundup wrote:

i mean look at the views on the most popular chanels and see that they do not pass 3000+ and its mostly the same ppl watch all of the vid's .

Well, when Elpressador was most active he got 70K - 100K views per video, even when tackeling trees..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm

First of all welcome to the forum. Secondly I dont hate the PS3 in fact I own one I just hate PS3 fanboys. And yes I vastly prefer my 360 because it has the games that I want to play while PS3 IMO only has a few. Also I like Live much more than PSN. But if somebody else has a different preference thats fine. I only have a problem when people try to shove their preference down my throat like PS3 fanboys do. They are the self appointed opinion police. Anyway let us know when you get your 360 and I hope that you decide to stick around. You seem like a pretty cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
First of all welcome to the forum. Secondly I dont hate the PS3 in fact I own one I just hate PS3 fanboys. And yes I vastly prefer my 360 because it has the games that I want to play while PS3 IMO only has a few. Also I like Live much more than PSN. But if somebody else has a different preference thats fine. I only have a problem when people try to shove their preference down my throat like PS3 fanboys do. They are the self appointed opinion police. Anyway let us know when you get your 360 and I hope that you decide to stick around. You seem like a pretty cool guy.

ya i like him too
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Interesting Interesting....
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:18 pm

kung tapos na kayo pwede ba tayong bumalik sa topic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gigabite07
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
gigabite07

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:45 pm

as one movie once said some people arnt looking for a fame or fortune.some people just love to watch the word crash and burn.id say im one of those people
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:40 am

Damn my own language is the only language I am fluent in! I feel like the odd one out when blix and others know 2!
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 am

spartan225 wrote:
Damn my own language is the only language I am fluent in! I feel like the odd one out when blix and others know 2!

i know german and english
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:42 am

Captain Emp wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

But are you good at german?
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:59 am

spartan225 wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
spartan225 wrote:

But are you good at german?

yea... fairly
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:09 pm

spartan225 wrote:
hehe joo jag kan bara svenska och engelska lite tyska då men Razz jag fattar
hehe yeea i can see your point i can oly speak swedish and ebglish and abit of german but still i get your point Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 pm

why is this topic filled with european languages? thats the same if i start speaking slavic language.. ._. but anyway back on the topic,how do we know that your not just a stealth troll? -_-
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:16 pm

it is phun XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAMERS UNITE !!!   GAMERS UNITE !!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GAMERS UNITE !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2