This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:43 pm

lol just my opinion but I've decided, because of all the FF hype to see if I will enjoy the Final Fantasy game: Crisis Core for Sony PSP. I will try not to cringe and I will try to get as far as I can before wanting to kill myself.

But anyway, the point of this post is to ask..... WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN LIKE FINAL FANTASY?!?!!
AND WHY ARE THERE SO F***** MANY FF GAMES?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:58 pm

No idea. They are milking it I guess. 13 looks great though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm

demondragondude wrote:
lol just my opinion but I've decided, because of all the FF hype to see if I will enjoy the Final Fantasy game: Crisis Core for Sony PSP. I will try not to cringe and I will try to get as far as I can before wanting to kill myself.

But anyway, the point of this post is to ask..... WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN LIKE FINAL FANTASY?!?!!
I don't like FF too, but we shouldn't judge people on what they like and bash them. Some people don't even like Halo and maybe there's many games in the FF world because it's probably like a culture or something. There are people that love FF for special reasons and let them like the games. Not every big video titles will have everyone liking it. I don't like God of War, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Call of Duty, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Contra, Metal Gear Solid, and a lot more...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

I don't like FF too, but we shouldn't judge people on what they like and bash them. Some people don't even like Halo and maybe there's many games in the FF world because it's probably like a culture or something. There are people that love FF for special reasons and let them like the games. Not every big video titles will have everyone liking it. I don't like God of War, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Call of Duty, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Contra, Metal Gear Solid, and a lot more...

It wasn't criticism, I was actually just wondering. lol
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Kendo wrote:
I am gonna get 13. Or if its announced, Versus 13 on 360.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:53 pm

uhh dude, that's Crisis Core, a shitty spin off game.

You want a decent Final Fantasy? Try getting FFVII, VIII, or IX for the PSone off of ebay or something. Or go look for someone who has a PS3, and give them 10 bucks to download FFVII or VIII for you off of the PSN store and transfer it to your PSP. You could get X or XII for PS2, they are good, but the other ones are better, albeit they were made in the late 90's and IX in 2000.

Don't go for spinoffs, the actually "good" Final Fantasy games are the main Installments.

Or get FF I - VI on the GBA, or get a DS and you can play III and IV remakes.

Damn though there are WAY to many ports, remakes, spinoffs, etc.
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 am

i actualy think crisis core is good although the others are better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:20 am

BlackStigma wrote:
uhh dude, that's Crisis Core, a shitty spin off game.

You want a decent Final Fantasy? Try getting FFVII, VIII, or IX for the PSone off of ebay or something. Or go look for someone who has a PS3, and give them 10 bucks to download FFVII or VIII for you off of the PSN store and transfer it to your PSP. You could get X or XII for PS2, they are good, but the other ones are better, albeit they were made in the late 90's and IX in 2000.

Don't go for spinoffs, the actually "good" Final Fantasy games are the main Installments.

Or get FF I - VI on the GBA, or get a DS and you can play III and IV remakes.

Damn though there are WAY to many ports, remakes, spinoffs, etc.

Very Happy Believe it or not, I actually love FInal Fantasy Crisis Core now haha

I've been playing it for like 3 hours now and it's actually badass!!! Ok fine, it's got stupid enemys that pop out of nowhere all the time and the combat's pretty crap but I'm actually enjoying it somehow lol.

And I played the psx and gba FF games. *belch*
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:20 am

the RPG guy wrote:
i actualy think crisis core is good although the others are better.

yeah lol I'm actually beginning to love Crisis Core somehow xD
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Meh, I have no idea why people like that crap. It's not good. I haven't played one decent FF game. The stories make zero sense. The characters make even less sense, but people love it. I don't even understand how crap like that get's the title of RPG... I mean last time I thought of role playing. i think of Customization, Choices that effect the story, Creating relationships with your posse. You know stuff like that. Not living in the same old ancient futuristic past fighting robot dogs, and celery that come out of nowhere. You'll literally being walking down a bike path (because that's all there is), and a fucking tree branch will pop out of nowhere that you have to fight... I'm like WTF does a tree with boxing gloves have to do with this shitty story? It all just sucks ass to me.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I am gonna get 13. Or if its announced, Versus 13 on 360.
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 pm

i dont like FF...S

Last edited by Lt Xplosi on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
i font like FF...S

lol good.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i font like FF...S

lol good.
oh noes i spelled wrong
logitech keyboard FTW!
laptop keyboard WTF?
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 pm

final fantasy was good from 1- 10 ( minus 8 and 9). ppl who like like them are mostly in japan, and ff always had great story, grapichs, and was the only rpg that was good when it came out
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 pm

joe11 wrote:
final fantasy was good from 1- 10 ( minus 8 and 9). ppl who like like them are mostly in japan, and ff always had great story, grapichs, and was the only rpg that was good when it came out
no it was good 8-9 minutes :O
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ROFLMAO!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ROFLMAO!!! XD
Razz
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:01 pm

i havnt played any ff games since the snes and this is the first time i will be revisiting the series cheers
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Final Fantasy 6 seems like the best one. 7 is ok... not too impressed by it. I think 6 looks awesome. Also 13 might be better.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!   Final Fantasy Sucks!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Sucks!!!!
Page 1 of 1