This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban the Exodus account now!

Go down 
+7
lightlamp
joe11
Stoney
Master_Chief
Lt Xplosi
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ban the Exodus account now! Empty
PostSubject: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:10 pm

I can't log onto the Exodus account anymore, the only logical explanation is that someone hacked it, since this problem was non-existent last week, I was trying to tell you that it was probably hacked with Aleph One (banned before post could be made), and Sinnvoll (made a massive error and banned before corrections could be made). I am telling you this because if in the event it is hacked, I don't want some PS3 fanboy using my name to troll on the site. Please ban it now.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Are you sure this is the last resort?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Are you sure this is the last resort?

If I, the account creator, can't log onto his own account, and his username/password don't work then what is the point in keeping it online especially if a troll is trying to, well, troll the site under MY name.

Besides, that is the only 1 of 4 (as I see it this account will be banned too, probably) accounts, considering those circumstances I probably couldn't get back on the site no matter how many accounts I try to make if the first two are any example.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Are you going to make a new account?cause it will suck of you leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

I tried with "Aleph One" but before I could even post to explain the account, I was banned.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm

improvise wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I tried with "Aleph One" but before I could even post to explain the account, I was banned.

Well,just make a new account.Im sure we all know what happenned with your account's.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 pm

improvise wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Ok i banned your account you wanted to. But one reason could be that the troll amount has increased a lot for the last 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
improvise wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Ok i banned your account you wanted to. But one reason could be that the troll amount has increased a lot for the last 48 hours.

I wasn't blaming you, you were only doing your job. I am going to use this account then, but under a different name.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:02 pm

HI!! Very Happy
...but hell why did your account get hacked scratch
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:17 pm

You have the same ip address as sinivoll. I smell a rat.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

OOOHHHHH! This is like The Departed LOL....But in all seriousness I was wondering how they both had the same IP, yet sinivoll made a thread asking were he should introduce himself...surely Exodus/Ezekiel would know that scratch
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:27 pm

y
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

OOOHHHHH! This is like The Departed LOL....But in all seriousness I was wondering how they both had the same IP, yet sinivoll made a thread asking were he should introduce himself...surely Exodus/Ezekiel would know that scratch
Agreed. The timing is suspect as well coming right after a troll attack and the threats I got in my pms. I think we are being played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Agreed. The timing is suspect as well coming right after a troll attack and the threats I got in my pms. I think we are being played.

No you are not, allow me to explain before you ban me again, just so you don't have unanswered questions. I infact was Sinnvoll, never denied it (the german word for rational). That "Intro" thread was the massive error I told you before in this thread I believe (This error wasn't abuse or troll, it's a long confusing story that I will PM if you want it). But in a seemingly vein attempt to fix it I switched it into an intro thread. The bypass that got me banned was used to make a new account that wouldn't be instantly banned, so I could warn you about the Exodus account thing, and that it was likely hacked (what this particular thread is devoted to).

The bypass, was an IP change, it didn't last that long as you could eventually get through it,but it allowed me to get through without an instant ban that would have prevented explanation, that was Sinnvoll, but that was screwed up as I mentioned before.

The apparent hack was another reason for IP adress change.

Do you have any other questions?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Guy's,dont ban Exodus.I trust he isnt lying and there isnt any proof to back up that he is a rat.He could have easily been hacked like Orca was.He has given us more reason to keep him here than him being a rat.

For that reason,I stand by the decision to let him stay here.No one ban him anymore without better proof(if you have better proof,show me first)
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 pm

dam this is confusing
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:09 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
dam this is confusing

It's not confusing at all.

If Exodus get's hacked(which is very possible),then he isnt to blame.Thus,he can create a new account.

THE END.No big complication.Plain and simple.Not very confusing,eh?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
dam this is confusing

If Exodus get's hacked(which is very possible),then he isnt to blame.Thus,he can create a new account.

no its just confusing about all this stuff with the spam attacks and this guys account getting banned and how exodus got hacked its crazy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
dam this is confusing

no its just confusing about all this stuff with the spam attacks and this guys account getting banned and how exodus got hacked its crazy

That is what moderator's are for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
dam this is confusing

That is what moderator's are for.

By the way, I am exodus, the ezekiel account was banned, now I go by "Reason" I sent you a PM with what I remember from what happened, thanks arbiteris.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Guy's,dont ban Exodus.I trust he isnt lying and there isnt any proof to back up that he is a rat.He could have easily been hacked like Orca was.He has given us more reason to keep him here than him being a rat.

For that reason,I stand by the decision to let him stay here.No one ban him anymore without better proof(if you have better proof,show me first)
I'm willing to take his word. So I'll leave the decision to you guys. I believe him now.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

I miss Orca
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:42 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I miss Orca

As do I, I think he promised to remove the videos, but he may have just wanted to leave quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:55 pm

It's final,Exodus is allowed here and is not going to be banned.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:30 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I miss Orca

what happened to Orca?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban the Exodus account now!   Ban the Exodus account now! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban the Exodus account now!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next