This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ultimategeneral is WTF!!

Go down 
+5
Static103
Blixtstorm
Captain Emp
joe11
Pein
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

ultimategeneral is WTF!! Empty
PostSubject: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 am

i saw one of his vids,he said he hates the 360,but thinks the xbox fans that are defending the systems are cool but he thinks the 360 is shit..and im thinking myself..this console war is for pissing off fanboys,and most fans that are here on this site dont hate the ps3 but they only hate the fanboys,and ultimategeneral is vice-versa from that.and im like WTF!!.he is really pissing me off,i have him on my friends list and he types like a comment and says "MAG=Best FPS ever" also he hates bfbc2 because its too slow..-_-
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am

well thats not shocking he's G
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am

wat did u expect
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:39 am

lol too true I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
"MAG=Best FPS ever" also he hates bfbc2 because its too slow..-_-

???

I think its vice versa... When im playing BFBC2 i encounter people all the time while on MAG i rarely encounter anyone :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:55 am

i think solid rev hasnt noticed that G's a ps3 fanboy in disguise
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 am

Static103 wrote:

More likely an idiot in disguise as a fanboy... *sigh* Razz
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:01 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Static103 wrote:

More likely an idiot in disguise as a fanboy... *sigh* Razz
lmao nice one
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:02 am

well he's not worst than truth
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

joe11 wrote:

That's TRUE!!! lol! lol!

no, seriously, Truth's name is really ironic: he is never factual in his videos
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:07 am

DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
joe11 wrote:

That's TRUE!!! lol! lol!

Well he's factual about one thing.... That Xbox live costs.... Thats about it...
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
joe11 wrote:

That's TRUE!!! lol! lol!

Well he's factual about one thing.... That Xbox live costs.... Thats about it...
you guys are forgeting pyro2000x,noone can beat him at fanboyism
the biggest bullshit he said was "mutliplatforms suck,only ps3 exclusives beat every genre,why should i have tons of multiplats when i can have all those ps3 exclusives?" after that the alarm for a big ass facepalm turned on for me
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
DiehardJaguarFan wrote:
joe11 wrote:

That's TRUE!!! lol! lol!

you guys are forgeting pyro2000x,noone can beat him at fanboyism
the biggest bullshit he said was "mutliplatforms suck,only ps3 exclusives beat every genre,why should i have tons of multiplats when i can have all those ps3 exclusives?" after that the alarm for a big ass facepalm turned on for me

after that when he shows his food a bunch of multiplats sitting on his bed lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Is he the guy who rates every single game on a Sony system, 9/10 whether they're good or not?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:43 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Is he the guy who rates every single game on a Sony system, 9/10 whether they're good or not?

yup
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:59 pm

That guy is a dickhead. Did anyone check out his "Uncharted 2 has better graphics than Crysis" vids? He is fucking deluded and I bet any amount off money when people call him out on his retardness he will claim it was just "entertainment" like most of the losers out there.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Static103 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yup
why does he do that??
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
That guy is a dickhead. Did anyone check out his "Uncharted 2 has better graphics than Crysis" vids? He is fucking deluded and I bet any amount off money when people call him out on his retardness he will claim it was just "entertainment" like most of the losers out there.
QFT
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
Static103 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yup
why does he do that??

i think he does that because he's a ps3 fanboy & he's butt hurt about the crappy reviews the game has got.

talk about butt hurt. Click the link below & watch the video. He seems as if he's about to cry just because acid snake made a bad comment about M.A.G on his podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAo0X-FRqKo

Seriously i don't see why Solidrev Elpresador & all other PS3 Non-fanboys don't seem to notice that G can also be sensitive over bad game reviews that are exclusive to the ps3
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Static103 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Static103 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yup
why does he do that??

i think he does that because he's a ps3 fanboy & he's butt hurt about the crappy reviews the game has got.

talk about butt hurt. Click the link below & watch the video. He seems as if he's about to cry just because acid snake made a bad comment about M.A.G on his podcast.

Seriously i don't see why Solidrev Elpresador & all other PS3 Non-fanboys don't seem to notice that G can also be sensitive over bad game reviews that are exclusive to the ps3
QFT
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 pm

demondragondude wrote:

!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!???!!!!???!!!!!???!!!??

help me out guys... i'm struggling to comprehend the depths of PS3 fanfaggotry required to rate every single game on a Sony system 9/10 whether they're good or not..... JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE ON SONY??????????? WTF??!?!?!?????

i'm speechless... i knew about PS3 fanboys and their behavior.... i just never knew it got this deep

the guy you're referring to rewrites the definition of a PS3 fanboy
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Static103 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Static103 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yup
why does he do that??

belive or not.he gave afrika (a really retarded game) A 9? WTF THAT PIECE OF REPTILIAN SHIT GETS A 9..AND HE ALSO GAVE DARK VOID A 8? EIGHT??? wtf man what...the..fuck also dont forget he bashes mw2,but then later i see him on my friends list playing it almost everytime he gets on,right now he is saying he sold it..when i checked 1 week ago,he was playing it...rofl
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Static103 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yup
why does he do that??

belive or not.he gave afrika (a really retarded game) A 9? WTF THAT PIECE OF REPTILIAN SHIT GETS A 9..AND HE ALSO GAVE DARK VOID A 8? EIGHT??? wtf man what...the..fuck also dont forget he bashes mw2,but then later i see him on my friends list playing it almost everytime he gets on,right now he is saying he sold it..when i checked 1 week ago,he was playing it...rofl

it just goes to show what i said earlier... (btw i found out the guy's name is pyro2000x or something)

... I don't understand the... the sheer level of PS3 fanfaggotry required to rate video games highly JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FROM SONY... i mean, WTF.. that's just BLATANT FANBOYISM

Definition of PS3 Fanboy=pyro2000X (rating games highly JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FROM SONY, regardless of quality or gameplay, makes this guy the name that springs to mind every time i think of a PS3 fanboy)

sorry if it sounds like i'm repeating myself... i'm just that shocked by it
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Static103 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yup
why does he do that??

(shit talking)
how many sales did afrika get? ...100 world wide ?
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:25 am

Static103 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
Static103 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

yup
why does he do that??

(shit talking)
how many sales did afrika get? ...100 world wide ?

no... it got 15 worldwide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ultimategeneral is WTF!!   ultimategeneral is WTF!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ultimategeneral is WTF!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: