This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack Empty
PostSubject: ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack   ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:55 pm

before i get in.we all know truths account is suspended..correct me if im wrong,i havent seen him made a new account..but the true point on this topic is..little truthsettingusensetive drones are shiting all over my pms saying i am one of the people who flagged truths account. im like "wtf",they keep saying i did it,because i have put negative comments on few of his vids..some asshole is trying to debate with me,saying i flagged truths account,because im in the xbox republc forum.he was using caps btw,like a drug addict
i replied
"first of all,you need to take the chill pill,and second..i dont care about that asshole,why THE HELL would i bother flaging a retarded homo your worshiping,i dont give a rats ass about him,so you need to get the hell out of my page,before you get butthurted"
he was continuosly saying the same thing over and over again,i got the same thing with the others,i told them the same thing,and they are still attacking me,looks like i was talking to a tree,i ended up blocking them,because i got alot of hate mails,and i think one of them is going to make a vid about me..how freaking pathetic is that..LMAO
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack   ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:56 pm

nice rant and truth did make a new accont
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack   ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm

I now remember dutrank from youtube lol seen him from somewhere but couldnt remember
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack   ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
I now remember dutrank from youtube lol seen him from somewhere but couldnt remember

lol err how is that related? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack   ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
before i get in.we all know truths account is suspended..correct me if im wrong,i havent seen him made a new account..but the true point on this topic is..little truthsettingusensetive drones are shiting all over my pms saying i am one of the people who flagged truths account. im like "wtf",they keep saying i did it,because i have put negative comments on few of his vids..some asshole is trying to debate with me,saying i flagged truths account,because im in the xbox republc forum.he was using caps btw,like a drug addict
i replied
"first of all,you need to take the chill pill,and second..i dont care about that asshole,why THE HELL would i bother flaging a retarded homo your worshiping,i dont give a rats ass about him,so you need to get the hell out of my page,before you get butthurted"
he was continuosly saying the same thing over and over again,i got the same thing with the others,i told them the same thing,and they are still attacking me,looks like i was talking to a tree,i ended up blocking them,because i got alot of hate mails,and i think one of them is going to make a vid about me..how freaking pathetic is that..LMAO

nice rant lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack   ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

demondragondude wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:

lol err how is that related? Razz
he is a ps3 fanboy -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack   ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack Empty

Back to top Go down

ps3 fanboys are the most insecure beings on the internet *Andrej Wars* Episode 2:Truthsettingusensetive drones attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: