This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Topic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Topic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:50 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

The Combine took over Earth in 7 hours. Owned.
The Chimera didn't have their endless aray of resourses found on their homeplanet. They had to use the resourses found on earth.

Yes, but not even a fraction of the combine came, hell there are a lot of unknowns about them too.

Same with the chimera all we've seen is a subspecies that came to earth as a virus.

Exactly. If the sub species can do that much damage, imagine the pure Chimera.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:22 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

The Combine took over Earth in 7 hours. Owned.
The Chimera didn't have their endless aray of resourses found on their homeplanet. They had to use the resourses found on earth.

Yes, but not even a fraction of the combine came, hell there are a lot of unknowns about them too.

Same with the chimera all we've seen is a subspecies that came to earth as a virus.

Exactly. If the sub species can do that much damage, imagine the pure Chimera.
i agree,so far we've only seen what the virus can do,but we dont know about the pure chimera
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 am

Random Topic - Page 6 Reaper_fleet

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 am

I saw that game in a game store a while back. I was to shy to even look at the cover Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 am

You guys are talking like you know what the chimera really are and you know everything about em.The chimera could just be a desease that hit a few planets and took them over.They could be just like the flood.We dont know.We dont know how powerful a "pure chimera" would be,or if they even exists.

Taking over half of one small planet in weeks aint impressive.Taking over a planet in a day like the Covenant would do is impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 am

HellJumper wrote:
You guys are talking like you know what the chimera really are and you know everything about em.The chimera could just be a desease that hit a few planets and took them over.They could be just like the flood.We dont know.We dont know how powerful a "pure chimera" would be,or if they even exists.

Taking over half of one small planet in weeks aint impressive.Taking over a planet in a day like the Covenant would do is impressive.

We have seen a pure chimera. Daedalus from Resistance 2.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Umm,you do know that daedalus was once a man and got infected into a chimera right?I wouldnt call that a "pure" chimera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Umm,you do know that daedalus was once a man and got infected into a chimera right?I wouldnt call that a "pure" chimera
'

The game called him a pure Chimera. And if he isnt the pure Chimera, then the world couldnt handle a pure one. Because Daedalus was powerful as hell.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

'

The game called him a pure Chimera. And if he isnt the pure Chimera, then the world couldnt handle a pure one. Because Daedalus was powerful as hell.

Well,according to Resistrance wiki deadalus was a marine guy once.The game is messed up.Expecially resistance 2,resistance 2 was a messed up game
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:15 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Of course how could we be so blind!!! All virus's come to Earth like this:

Random Topic - Page 6 1189436-spire_large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:23 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

'

Well,according to Resistrance wiki deadalus was a marine guy once.The game is messed up.Expecially resistance 2,resistance 2 was a messed up game

What games arent messed up?
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:26 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
You know the limited edition for Halo 3? The best one out of them all. And people say "this is they best limited edition of any game...EVAR"!!!! Well...people may not say that but they think it is. But take a look at this. It is called Record of Agarest War. It is the "Really Naughty" Edition

Random Topic - Page 6 Record11
(How do you resize pics?)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.aksysgames.com/agarest_war/images/roaw_x360_limited.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.giantbomb.com/record-of-agarest-war/61-27113/really-naughty-limited-edition-announced/35-385344/&usg=__bqcg5bANaqom3xKNmL8fPBQ9sHo=&h=571&w=800&sz=141&hl=en&start=2&sig2=MnZn-iyzw_rufCJQ7n8iAQ&itbs=1&tbnid=5A7EoSVSQfBFDM:&tbnh=102&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3DRecord%2Bof%2BAgarest%2BWar%2Blimited%2Bedition%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den&ei=_JN8S_u-BdDN8QawsdS_BQ

I am not a pervert. I just want this game because I like these kind of games. But this looks awesome. A pillowcase, a cd, a mousepad, and a place to keep your girls safe.

Post your favorite limited editions.

UPDATE

Here is a trailer. Sorry if it disturbs you.

I saw this game at Gamestop. I outta look the game up cause it looks interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Quote :
I saw this game at Gamestop. I outta look the game up cause it looks interesting.
O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 am

So anyways, I think we all agree Reapers are the best, yes?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Oh god...now the so called "paedo" thread just got revised.
I hate you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 am

Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I hate you.

Your fault Smile
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I hate you.

Your fault Smile
Oh...
I hate you when you say "attention"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:21 am

Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I hate you.

Your fault Smile
Oh...

lolwut?

And this thread should really be changed to like "the awesome random discussion thread" or something XD
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:25 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I hate you.

Your fault Smile
Oh...

lolwut?

And this thread should really be changed to like "the awesome random discussion thread" or something XD
Nah....more like "Why I'm awesome thread"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:30 am

Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I hate you.

Your fault Smile
Oh...

lolwut?

Change it, it is your topic, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:38 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I hate you.

Your fault Smile
Oh...

lolwut?

I better stop. Dont feel like being banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:48 am

Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I hate you.

Your fault Smile
Oh...

lolwut?

I better stop. Dont feel like being banned.

Why? Its a random topic for random discussion. Not against rules.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 am

Those games look like they're for sexually frustrated teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 am

Pickles wrote:
Those games look like they're for sexually frustrated teenagers.

Like kendo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:11 am

REAPERS FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Topic
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next