This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Topic

Go down 
+13
Freemon34'
Good Zahn
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Captain Emp
Pein
Stoney
santosj95
popjack88
daveMastaKill
Arbiteris
joe11
Noelol
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

Random Topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
You know the limited edition for Halo 3? The best one out of them all. And people say "this is they best limited edition of any game...EVAR"!!!! Well...people may not say that but they think it is. But take a look at this. It is called Record of Agarest War. It is the "Really Naughty" Edition

Random Topic - Page 7 Record11
(How do you resize pics?)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.aksysgames.com/agarest_war/images/roaw_x360_limited.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.giantbomb.com/record-of-agarest-war/61-27113/really-naughty-limited-edition-announced/35-385344/&usg=__bqcg5bANaqom3xKNmL8fPBQ9sHo=&h=571&w=800&sz=141&hl=en&start=2&sig2=MnZn-iyzw_rufCJQ7n8iAQ&itbs=1&tbnid=5A7EoSVSQfBFDM:&tbnh=102&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3DRecord%2Bof%2BAgarest%2BWar%2Blimited%2Bedition%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den&ei=_JN8S_u-BdDN8QawsdS_BQ

I am not a pervert. I just want this game because I like these kind of games. But this looks awesome. A pillowcase, a cd, a mousepad, and a place to keep your girls safe.

Post your favorite limited editions.

UPDATE

Here is a trailer. Sorry if it disturbs you.

I saw this game at Gamestop. I outta look the game up cause it looks interesting.

Halo 3's limited Edition was a pure ripoff. They gave a Spartan Helmet that didn't even fit anyone. COD:BO Limited Edition is the best ever made. The RC-XD car is usefull for many reasons. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:20 am

TheAssassin wrote:

Halo 3's limited Edition was a pure ripoff. They gave a Spartan Helmet that didn't even fit anyone. COD:BO Limited Edition is the best ever made. The RC-XD car is usefull for many reasons. lol!

The Helmet wasn't meant to fit anyone -_- thats like saying Black Ops was a rip off because the RC car didn't actually blow up.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:30 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

The Helmet wasn't meant to fit anyone -_- thats like saying Black Ops was a rip off because the RC car didn't actually blow up.

The MasterCheif helmet was meant to be a collectible for Halo Fans.And its a pretty good one too.

I heardt hat the cod RC car sucks, mainly because it asborbs battery power so much that you end up spending more money on batteries than you do on the RC itself.Talk about fail
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:08 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

Lol...its a collection item.
Back to top Go down
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

But you can use the car to spy on girls in the Bathroom! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! And you can talk in it, too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:41 pm

TheAssassin wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

But you can use the car to spy on guys in the Bathroom! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! And you can talk in it, too! lol!
CORRECTED!
JK
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Aksys wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
Aksys wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:

But you can use the car to spy on guys in the Bathroom! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! And you can talk in it, too! lol!
CORRECTED!
JK

No need to say JK, he is ghey you know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:16 pm

GUYS, THE REAPERS PWN EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:24 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Shut u.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:55 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

masterba...I mean MasterCheif owns the reapers!!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:43 am

Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

The boss battle at the end of Mass Effect 2 was so anti-climatic.

Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:44 am

This post is now 1996. Im sooo proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Pickles wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Yeah, the humanoid reaper was kinda stupid but still, you cannot say that Reapers aren't badass.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Yeah, the humanoid reaper was kinda stupid but still, you cannot say that Reapers aren't badass.

I never understood the hate with ME2's last boss.It was pure epic fighting a reaper like that.I mean yes, it was much of a challenge(niether was Saren) but the boss was still super cool
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Since this is random, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY!?!?!?!?

It is featured on Youtube. Im confused...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:55 pm

So anyways, Reapers are awesome XD
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:00 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
So anyways, Reapers are awesome XD
Lol...shut up. Hibachi pwns them. No need for Zatsuza.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Boobs Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic   Random Topic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Topic
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7