This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV

Go down 
+11
Koningsbronnen
NomNomNom
Captain Emp
xjosh360s
Static103
DemonWolf
Crownjo
Noelol
daveMastaKill
joe11
Pickles
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oh woe is me
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:17 pm

i never played blazblue but sf4 really isnt as good as other street fighters, its up to which game looks better for what you want.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Kendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
If you can go for both. Me personally I will go with Street Fighter first, because its like a Platinum Hits. Then get Blazblue.
Here is what I'll do if I didn't have the two games. Buy BlazBlue first and then get Super Street Fighter IV. And I can't believe that BlazBlue is not a platinum hit. It sold like 200,000.

Besides, does anybody know what new feature is gonna be in Super Street Fighter IV if you have the orignal Street Fighter IV?
There are gonna be more characters in SSF4 and a lot more stuff like improved animations and art styles or something like that. Btw a game has to sell at least 1,000,000 I think for it to become a Platinum Hits.
Its 400,000 in the first 9 months.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
If you can go for both. Me personally I will go with Street Fighter first, because its like a Platinum Hits. Then get Blazblue.
Here is what I'll do if I didn't have the two games. Buy BlazBlue first and then get Super Street Fighter IV. And I can't believe that BlazBlue is not a platinum hit. It sold like 200,000.

Besides, does anybody know what new feature is gonna be in Super Street Fighter IV if you have the orignal Street Fighter IV?
There are gonna be more characters in SSF4 and a lot more stuff like improved animations and art styles or something like that. Btw a game has to sell at least 1,000,000 I think for it to become a Platinum Hits.
Its 400,000 in the first 9 months.

Yeah and for PS3 it was 2 Million in first year, now its 500,000 in fist 9 months. How pathetic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV   Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazblue vs Street Fighter IV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: