This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL

Go down 
+9
comptonpenguin
daveMastaKill
Blixtstorm
Superkingz2
Kendo
Lt Xplosi
DemonWolf
Captain Emp
im-360...xbox360
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL Empty
PostSubject: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:57 pm

no 1:the fat fuck cant get a girlfriend cause hes fucking ugly and fat, i could only imagine him with this kind of girls 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL Fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures ...

no 2: no games to play on the ps3 this year...while we are busy playing mass effect 2, they're playing "massive and gay", wkc, and movie rain..

no 3: no pussy... obviously if you cant get a girlfriend you cant get pussy but you know...4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL Fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures

no 4: hes really bored, the fat fuck has no life or friends.....

well im attacking him cause its "fun" and entertaining

Last edited by im-360...xbox360 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:03 pm

I offer you my congratulations, sir♥️♥️

@DarthQball

and DarthQball... if you're watching this...

WAAH WAAH!! i'm so sad that i'm owning you so much on all the threads... if you want to do something about it, why not come on the site?... oh wait... YOU CAN'T. You said it yourself, dude, you never signed up for this website. So the only thing you can do is make crappy videos trolling our site.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Roflmao that's soo harsh but I still found it hilarious.

xD

I'm personally against the idea of attacking someone online who you don't really know but yeah, DarthQBall is pretty much asking for it. He does nothing but spend his life on this site. He spends more time on a 360 fan site than his precious trey! What a joke lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:09 pm

@im-360...xbox360

mention me in the credits please... i've been mentioned in TWO of this guy's videos: yes, he wasted his time trolling a site he doesn't belong to, and he mentions me in TWO of his videos.

Methinks its time for a hat trick..
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
@im-360...xbox360

mention me in the credits please... i've been mentioned in TWO of this guy's videos: yes, he wasted his time trolling a site he doesn't belong to, and he mentions me in TWO of his videos.

Methinks its time for a hat trick..
lol
and yeah he deserves the insult cause its "fun" and the response would be "exciting to watch", quotes from him
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm

yoou sir are awsome lol !!! dqb you are annoying S:O:B
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 pm

I feel bad... NOT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 pm

lol he's probably make a video on this thread
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:

(*sarcasm* ) Really?? ♥️♥️ I never saw that coming!!!!! What a surprise!!!♥️♥️ (*sarcasm*)
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:
thats the reason for this thread, the response will be 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL 2gxjig8...............

"satisfying to watch"
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:35 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:
thats the reason for this thread, the response will be 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL 2gxjig8...............

"satisfying to watch"

yup, let's go to the movies lol ^_^ ♥️♥️ I love you ♥️♥️ I love you♥️♥️

and i'll watch what's probably the third vid he'll make bashing me
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:

"satisfying to watch"

yup, let's go to the movies lol ^_^ ♥️♥️ I love you ♥️♥️ I love you♥️♥️

and i'll watch what's probably the third vid he'll make bashing me

Lucky I want to be bashed by darthqball. But yah this guy is basically our puppet, it's just so much fun own him
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:05 pm

he hasnt made a vid yet...ill give him some more time

oh he has https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhDXd0eVXGo

LMAO!!!! funny
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm

he loves this site thats why he always trolls here...aint it just funny?
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 pm

just got to say.. thats a lot of woman.... or...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:24 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Superkingz2 wrote:

"satisfying to watch"

4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL Man-the-harpoons
Back to top Go down
comptonpenguin

PostSubject: hey why did you take a picture of yourself   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
no 1:the fat fuck cant get a girlfriend cause hes fucking ugly and fat, i could only imagine him with this kind of girls 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL Fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures ...

no 2: no games to play on the ps3 this year...while we are busy playing mass effect 2, they're playing "massive and gay", wkc, and movie rain..

no 3: no pussy... obviously if you cant get a girlfriend you cant get pussy but you know...4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL Fat-ugly-girl-non-nude-pictures

no 4: hes really bored, the fat fuck has no life or friends.....

well im attacking him cause its "fun" and entertaining
Back to top Go down
comptonpenguin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 pm

why did you take a picture of yourself and your calling darthqball fat
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 pm

comptonpenguin wrote:

No bashing other member's here or you will get banned.

Im guessing that your really darthqball......
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 pm

comptonpenguin wrote:
you know, thats exactly the same thing darthqball said
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:48 pm

horray I was metioned Smile

lmao he calls us his puppets when he nade a 6 and a half minute video about a thread that he wasn't even mentioned in. Not to mention that we basically told him to make a video about this thread.

lol he has and will always be are puppet
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am

LMAO what an idiot

Get a job, honestly
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:31 am

lol its just too easy to make this fat ass look stupid on youtube too bad he wont be getting natal playing his gaystation eye

get a 360 fat ass if ur looking at this comment get a 360 and get natal u can loose a few pounds and play the best console at the same time
EAT SHIT FAT ASS EGG HEAD
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 am

comptonpenguin wrote:

it's not him.

and by the way, we have a zero tolerance policy on bashing on members of this site
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 am

Superkingz2 wrote:
horray I was metioned Smile

lmao he calls us his puppets when he nade a 6 and a half minute video about a thread that he wasn't even mentioned in. Not to mention that we basically told him to make a video about this thread.

lol he has and will always be are puppet

you're getting there, man.

but this guy made 3 videos on me. He's been trolling around our site and he mentions me in three of his videos, just because, according to him, i'm "crying" about him doing videos on us. And he says we're doing the personal attacks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL   4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Reason why DarthQball attacks this site...*WARNING, OFFENSIVE MATERIAL* LOL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next