This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER

Go down 
+3
Kendo
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER Empty
PostSubject: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

WOW!

lol

Kojima said it would've been named Metal Gear Solid 5 if it weren't coming to psp.
Apparently it has the most content of any MGS in the series.
The development team behind it is as big as that of Metal Gear Solid IV.

If you've played the demo, you'd see that this is a groundbreaking game with some of the greatest graphics ever seen on a handheld device and gameplay unmatched by any other handheld game and it is sooo fun. The co-op is unbelievable! Seriously, the physics, the ai and everything is just astounding.

THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER X-6894-Video-Game-News-Examiner~y2010m2d19-Peace-Walkers-development-team-as-big-as-MGS4s
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 pm

I could care less about hand held game's.

Console game's>Hand held game's.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I could care less about hand held game's.

Console game's>Hand held game's.

Yeah but that's why I love psp. It's revolutionary. It brings the console experience to the palm of your hand with very little lost. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 pm

The demo rocked. I hope Rising is awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 pm

i have the demo its a beast
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 pm

I have the demo. 1st time playing a Metal Gear game without 4 should buttons. Takes some getting use to.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:10 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
I have the demo. 1st time playing a Metal Gear game without 4 should buttons. Takes some getting use to.

I'm really used to the control schemes on psp games because I've played over 300 xD
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 pm

demondragondude wrote:

WOW!

lol

Kojima said it would've been named Metal Gear Solid 5 if it weren't coming to psp.

If you've played the demo, you'd see that this is a groundbreaking game with some of the greatest graphics ever seen on a handheld device and gameplay unmatched by any other handheld game and it is sooo fun. The co-op is unbelievable! Seriously, the physics, the ai and everything is just astounding.

THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER X-6894-Video-Game-News-Examiner~y2010m2d19-Peace-Walkers-development-team-as-big-as-MGS4s

the title is a bit inacturate. Disgaea 2 is the longest game on a portable unless i'm mistaken (though you could technically spend more time on pokemon.)
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 am

Permafry 42 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

WOW!

lol

the title is a bit inacturate. Disgaea 2 is the longest game on a portable unless i'm mistaken (though you could technically spend more time on pokemon.)

I think he's referring to quality of game. Quality is more important then quantity.
Back to top Go down
oh woe is me
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 am

really? is it going to be on multiple umds?
Back to top Go down
Permafry 42
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Permafry 42

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:47 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Permafry 42 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

WOW!

lol

I think he's referring to quality of game. Quality is more important then quantity.

good point. It's good that people are really starting to make full fledged games that are portable and aren't like pokemon Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://thewiinetwork.forum-motion.net/index.htm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Permafry 42 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

WOW!

lol

I meant biggest in terms of that it's a huuuuge project. It has the same development team as those who made MGS IV, a AAA game for PS3!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER   THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BIGGEST HANDHELD GAME EVER
Page 1 of 1