This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

will there be another halo after halo reach

Go down 
+7
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
ZeInFormer
xjosh360s
11 posters
AuthorMessage
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

will there be another halo after halo reach Empty
PostSubject: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:08 am

i keep hearing rumors about halo reach being the last halo and hopefully this rumor is false
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:30 am

Last Halo by Bungie. I think Bungie will come back to their Myst Series or Marathon. Both of those games did lead Bungie to success, not Halo. Halo made them very mainstream.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 am

343 Industries will handle the Halo franchise after Reach is released. Yes there is guaranteed another Halo game. It's too big of a franchise to just stop.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 am

ghost23 wrote:
343 Industries will handle the Halo franchise after Reach is released. Yes there is guaranteed another Halo game. It's too big of a franchise to just stop.

who are the 343 industries exactly??
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:49 am

343 Industries is Microsoft internal studio set up to control everything Halo. They are comprised of key former Bungie employees and some of the best talent in the industry.

After Bungie releases Halo Reach the franchise will forever be in the hands of 343 Industries. Halo 4 will be their first internally developed game. I expect it to launch with the next Xbox, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:26 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
343 Industries is Microsoft internal studio set up to control everything Halo. They are comprised of key former Bungie employees and some of the best talent in the industry.

After Bungie releases Halo Reach the franchise will forever be in the hands of 343 Industries. Halo 4 will be their first internally developed game. I expect it to launch with the next Xbox, but who knows.

OHHH WOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

lol I was scared it would be a highly unknown company that are really crap and that they would release a crap halo game.

Well good to know it's a Microsoft studio with Bungie employees.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

ok now i understand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
Last Halo by Bungie. I think Bungie will come back to their Myst Series or Marathon. Both of those games did lead Bungie to success, not Halo. Halo made them very mainstream.

I heard they were doing a multiplat action adventure game for 360 and PS3. Halo was made because bungie wanted to remake marathon, but they didn't want to remake it, so they made halo. Bugnie doesn't remake.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:55 pm

The next Halo 4 will probably be a release title to the next xbox.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:

I heard they were doing a multiplat action adventure game for 360 and PS3. Halo was made because bungie wanted to remake marathon, but they didn't want to remake it, so they made halo. Bugnie doesn't remake.

Marathon suck's compared to Halo.

Marathon has died,Halo is still alive and strong.
Back to top Go down
Koningsbronnen

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi you idiotic Fanboys

Are you enjoying your delicious delusion of having the greatest console ever?!
You bunch of stupid little children, I hope you guys die of cancer or that your retarted console blows up in your ugly FACE
Back to top Go down
360>LYFE

360>LYFE

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 pm

MILK IT BUNGI MILK IT!!

Halo 1 = Epic
Halo 2 = Good
Halo 3 = Boring
Halo 3 ODST = Wow just fail.
Halo Wars = Terrible strategy game
Halo Reach = Same old same old
Back to top Go down
Koningsbronnen

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi you idiotic Fanboys

You bunch of stupid little children, I hope you guys die of cancer or that your retarted console blows up in your ugly FACE

360 SUCKS MY BALLS
Back to top Go down
360skaterchick

360skaterchick

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:54 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
Last Halo by Bungie. I
ghost23 wrote:

These are correct, Reach will be Bungie's last Halo, after it is released, 343 Industries will take control of the Halo series.
Back to top Go down
Koningsbronnen

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi you idiotic Fanboys

360 SUCKS MY BALLS
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
ZeInFormer wrote:

Marathon suck's compared to Halo.

Marathon has died,Halo is still alive and strong.
Dude, Marathon is one of Halo's main influences. That's like saying f**k everything other FPS games except Halo. Give them respect atleast if you don't like them cause if games like Doom, Marathon, or Half-Life wouldn't exist, Halo wouldn't exist. Period.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:08 pm

360>LYFE wrote:
MILK IT BUNGI MILK IT!!

Halo 1 = Epic
Halo 2 = Good
Halo 3 = Boring
Halo 3 ODST = Wow just fail.
Halo Wars = Terrible strategy game
Halo Reach = Same old same old

halo 1 = outstanding
halo 2 = amazing
halo 3 = the best
halo 3:odst = best expansion
halo wars = best rts
halo reach = soon to be the best
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 am

their will be another halo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will there be another halo after halo reach   will there be another halo after halo reach Empty

Back to top Go down

will there be another halo after halo reach
Page 1 of 1