This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DarthQball is a Homosexual

Go down 
+10
gigabite07
DemonWolf
Pein
joe11
Arbiteris
Superkingz2
im-360...xbox360
Blixtstorm
Captain Emp
Kendo
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

DarthQball is a Homosexual Empty
PostSubject: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 am

Watch this video. He responded to the site... AGAIN... lol. I bet you he will respond to this post. AGAIN. Confirmed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 am

Kendo wrote:

Watch this video. He responded to the site... AGAIN... lol. I bet you he will respond to this post. AGAIN. Confirmed.

Kendo, you are a LEGEND!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

Indeed I am. Oh btw, your new avatar is Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:52 am

Me and You, Kendo

We have both owned DarthQball.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:52 am

Kendo wrote:
Indeed I am. Oh btw, your new avatar is Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha, awesome.

yep

ty I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:54 am

Captain Emp wrote:
Kendo wrote:

yep

ty I love you I love you
Do you even watch Inuyasha?
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:55 am

Kendo wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Kendo wrote:

yep

ty I love you I love you

no lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:58 am

Captain Emp wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Kendo wrote:

yep

ty I love you I love you

no lol! lol!
....... well why? Why do you have an avatar of... nvm... So about DarthQball I guess he is one of those pieces of garbage that people have to pick up and throw in the dumpster where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:05 am

Kendo wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Captain Emp wrote:
Kendo wrote:

yep

ty I love you I love you

no lol! lol!
....... well why? Why do you have an avatar of... nvm... So about DarthQball I guess he is one of those pieces of garbage that people have to pick up and throw in the dumpster where he belongs.

couldn't have said it better myself

check out this crappy vid of his:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6pg4xa7e00

DarthQball does swear too much. And he has the mental age of a six-year-old (cuz he thinks swearing is clever and impressive)
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 am

It is crappy. I mean God this guy is arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:27 am

Kendo wrote:

that video doesn't even deserve to be on youtube
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 am

Captain Emp wrote:
Kendo wrote:

that video doesn't even deserve to be on youtube
Definitely.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 pm

*sigh*

Then stop posting these threads, this is kind of a bait for him. You are giving him a free smörgåsbord to make videos about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
*sigh*

Then stop posting these threads, this is kind of a bait for him. You are giving him a free smörgåsbord to make videos about.

Why does it seem like we are the only ones that get it. He's going to keep making threads for every topic on him, so again Kendo, why did you post this?

You and some others personally attacked him? Over games? No-offense but that is just irrational.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:35 pm

please no more threads about darthqball, hell just make more vids
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:37 pm

I did it to get reactions out of him. Personally I do not give a shit about his video, I just did it for reactions.
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Yes more theads about him because he is sooooooo easy to mess with, like are little puppet. And besides, even if we were to stop making threads about him he would still make videos about us because he has to go everywhere to defend his precious ps3 XD
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Superkingz2 wrote:
Yes more theads about him because he is sooooooo easy to mess with, like are little puppet. And besides, even if we were to stop making threads about him he would still make videos about us because he has to go everywhere to defend his precious ps3 XD

this is why we own DarthQball
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
*sigh*

Why does it seem like we are the only ones that get it. He's going to keep making threads for every topic on him, so again Kendo, why did you post this?

You and some others personally attacked him? Over games? No-offense but that is just irrational.

You guy's arent the only one's who think that.I think the same thing.

Darth own's himself everytime he make's a vid.So why post the vid whining like a 5 year old?

Wahhhhhhh!!!DARTHQBALL MADE A THREAD ABOUT US!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE STOP DARTHQBALL!!!!!IT'S HURTING MY FELLING'S!!!!!!!!!

No offense kendo and Jaguar but that's what you guy's pretty much sound like.I think most member's here agree that WE DONT CARE ABOUT A TROLLYou guy's really got to leanr to ignor people.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
*sigh*

Darth own's himself everytime he make's a vid.So why post the vid whining like a 5 year old?

Wahhhhhhh!!!DARTHQBALL MADE A THREAD ABOUT US!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE STOP DARTHQBALL!!!!!IT'S HURTING MY FELLING'S!!!!!!!!!

No offense kendo and Jaguar but that's what you guy's pretty much sound like.I think most member's here agree that WE DONT CARE ABOUT A TROLLYou guy's really got to leanr to ignor people.

sorry ^_^
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
*sigh*

Really? Did You see darthqball's first video about us? He pretty much called us retarted faggets the whole time. We just decide to mock him just so we can make him cry some more.
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Give it an hour or two, he'll make a video saying

"ITS JUST THAT EASY"

Over an over again, or be butthurt that I called him our puppet like he was in his last video about us XD
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:16 pm

i hope Q makes a vid
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:33 pm

DarthQball will own himself if he makes a vid about us
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: DarthQball is a Homosexual   DarthQball is a Homosexual EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Im not worried about him. I have no reason to be. Once again I just posted this to get reactions out of him.
Back to top Go down

DarthQball is a Homosexual
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: