This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls

Go down 
+22
alan360wake
im-360...xbox360
Captain Emp
Static103
Bullyblazer
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Pein
Triangle
Stoney
Lt Xplosi
daveMastaKill
BlueTransAm83
xjosh360s
day walker
coola426
Xbotslolz
joe11
ghost23
lightlamp
Spartan v07
Xbotslayer
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Xbotslayer wrote:
i actually did not expect this to be a popular topic XD

It goes on without admins, and besides, enjoy it before they ban you, I certianly will, this argument is amusing.
Back to top Go down
Xbotslayer
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Xbotslayer wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Xbotslayer wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
lol they mad ps3 is in dead last after 2 gens.awwwwwwwwww/ Sad

hmm im guess people are mad the PS3 is selling so much that sony cant keep up with stock because of the demand but hey whos counting bud Smile

I know right

Xbox 360-39 million
PS3-35 million

Plus the whole 66% thing.

Yep the PS3 is catching up as i said only a matter of time before the xbox is last place believe it or not?64% is pretty generous considering everyone that has owned an xbox has not had one live up to 4 years of its lifetime.From what i heard at least everyone knows someone that has had a broken xbox i know 6

66% is the amount of people who bought the PS3 for a blu-ray player.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=3561

Even with changing times, that's about 20 million PS3s solely bought for blu-ray.

xD but you still gotta remember a console sold is a console sold nonetheless on what they use it for.Your just giving people more reason to go out and get a playstation DVD9 is showing its limitations with Lost Planet 2 and FFXIII taking out content of their games to fit on a disc and FFXIII had to go onto 3 discs(with content taking out to fit) and Lost Planet 2 Content might be released as DLC thanks to the Xbox 360's Limitations.A Blu-Ray Disc can hold up to 25 gigs of Space.More for your imagination.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=6&ved=0CCIQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.destructoid.com%2Fxbox-360-lost-planet-2-content-due-to-space-limitations-164191.phtml&rct=j&q=Lost+planet+2+content&ei=Ba-AS-CULoyWtgf98JSVBw&usg=AFQjCNFA-COLc790p9dpoSVFjI2_I6gCwA&sig2=KMEP1yEDRSuEobeWTDmpQQ

The PS3 is even bringing in Valve
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&oi=news_result&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAgQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.destructoid.com%2Fvalve-sure-it-ll-develop-for-ps3-in-the-future-164300.phtml&rct=j&q=Valve+Sure+itll+devlop+for+PS3&ei=Rq-AS6DVHMqztgeUt8HtBg&usg=AFQjCNFjjZnTTdIwpVZtJgEFnrRWV-GQdg&sig2=ot0qBkrWblIwZddKKKh48g
Back to top Go down
Xbotslayer
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Xbotslayer wrote:
i actually did not expect this to be a popular topic XD

It goes on without admins, and besides, enjoy it before they ban you, I certianly will, this argument is amusing.

it proves that you cant handle facts and that your horrible at convincing and/or persuading a single human being my good sir you fail at life congratz Smile
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am

sensitive much
Back to top Go down
Xbotslayer
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:03 am

joe11 wrote:
sensitive much

i guess i am Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 am

Xbotslayer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
sensitive much

great job Very Happy cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 am

Xbotslayer wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Xbotslayer wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Xbotslayer wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:
lol they mad ps3 is in dead last after 2 gens.awwwwwwwwww/ Sad

hmm im guess people are mad the PS3 is selling so much that sony cant keep up with stock because of the demand but hey whos counting bud Smile

I know right

Xbox 360-39 million
PS3-35 million

Plus the whole 66% thing.

Yep the PS3 is catching up as i said only a matter of time before the xbox is last place believe it or not?64% is pretty generous considering everyone that has owned an xbox has not had one live up to 4 years of its lifetime.From what i heard at least everyone knows someone that has had a broken xbox i know 6

66% is the amount of people who bought the PS3 for a blu-ray player.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=3561

Even with changing times, that's about 20 million PS3s solely bought for blu-ray.

xD but you still gotta remember a console sold is a console sold nonetheless on what they use it for.Your just giving people more reason to go out and get a playstation DVD9 is showing its limitations with Lost Planet 2 and FFXIII taking out content of their games to fit on a disc and FFXIII had to go onto 3 discs(with content taking out to fit) and Lost Planet 2 Content might be released as DLC thanks to the Xbox 360's Limitations.A Blu-Ray Disc can hold up to 25 gigs of Space.More for your imagination.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=6&ved=0CCIQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.destructoid.com%2Fxbox-360-lost-planet-2-content-due-to-space-limitations-164191.phtml&rct=j&q=Lost+planet+2+content&ei=Ba-AS-CULoyWtgf98JSVBw&usg=AFQjCNFA-COLc790p9dpoSVFjI2_I6gCwA&sig2=KMEP1yEDRSuEobeWTDmpQQ

The PS3 is even bringing in Valve
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&oi=news_result&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAgQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.destructoid.com%2Fvalve-sure-it-ll-develop-for-ps3-in-the-future-164300.phtml&rct=j&q=Valve+Sure+itll+devlop+for+PS3&ei=Rq-AS6DVHMqztgeUt8HtBg&usg=AFQjCNFjjZnTTdIwpVZtJgEFnrRWV-GQdg&sig2=ot0qBkrWblIwZddKKKh48g

Why yes, yes indeed, I was already aware that DVD9 lost with blu-ray, Blu-ray can even hold alot of space and you don't have to compress anything. I don't see any problems with switching disks, I could install them to my harddrive, like you guys do with you one disk, and leave the play disk on. Valve was already multiplat, they mostly care about the PC and everyone already has their best game which is half-life 2.
Back to top Go down
Xbotslayer
Seaman Recruit

joe11 wrote:
Xbotslayer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
sensitive much

No problem dude this site isnt so bad funny ass dudes up in here i like it here Smile
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 am

Xbotslayer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Xbotslayer wrote:
joe11 wrote:
sensitive much

No problem dude this site isnt so bad funny ass dudes up in here i like it here Smile
ok
Back to top Go down
Xbotslolz

PostSubject: Thanks for moving my topic :)   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 am

Thanks for moving my topic and editing it Its nice of people like you guys to try to hide the inevitable i apologize that people that try to make other supporters of another console feel well at home here.While you try to say that PS3 Fanboys are sensitive i did this in order to do a test of my own and you have proved to me that you are no better but Worse.I dont care if you bash the PS3 because quite i never said it was perfect Smile all systems have their flaws.But Xbox 360 has too many to cover up its own shame.Quite Personally,I think the gaming industry would be alot better without the Xbox 360 because all it shows me is how desperate People are to materialistic items.This will be shown on TEH Tubes and i will make a funny azz video about how stupid you all look towards my argument towards TEH PRECIOUS
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 am

lol last place gaystation with no games,crap online,forced installs,inferior multiplats.from the top to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
coola426

PostSubject: my purpose   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 am

so ive been getting a lil bored lately (nfl football season's over, too much snow so im stuck inside, track season's not here yet etc) so i decided why not pass the time by arguing with a couple of xbots! ive argued with a few 360 fans in the past cannibalshinobi (said he quit being a fanboy, says he "grew up"), inukendo(who basically didn't kno what he was talking about), pspvampire (made some good points, kinda stopped arguing with him, can't really argue with some1 for more than a week really), generalmld of course (who blocked me and i really don't know why, i didn't say anything too anti-360 on his channel) and this cat named zeratul? i think??? (blocked me claimed he could own me but didn't, said blocking me would piss me off which it didn't, also literally owning some1 is one thing but claiming you can own some1 but just walk away lol thats pretty pathetic dawg). anyway basically all im trying to say is if any1 wants to argue with me on youtube then just post ur youtube account here or send me a PM (my youtube account is coola426) so that we can debate. ill probably get banned soon so ill post a few comments and gtfo.

so post down here and remember youtube account is COOLA426. feel free to comment it IS ur forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 am

Wow you are persistent. Welcome back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 am

Well that depends, I am not sure If I want to, as arguing about this can be fun if in the right mood. However, I want to know, are you a civilized arguer or someone who likes the guise of the typical PS3 fanboy (not saying you are one)?

Though they would only let you argue on youtube through PMs, this site wasn't made for debate.
Back to top Go down
coola426

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 am

i mean im not gonna hate you for having a 360, hell more than 2/3rds of my friends own 360s. but im probably gonna disagree with a lot of things you say because i preper the ps3. and ive seen immature ps3 fans ive seen immature 360 fans (espeacially on this site) their everywhere not just in one group. sometimes i feel like you 360 fans think that ur "special".

o yea im also a stealth troll on this site. im not gonna say my name but ill give you a hint

I03285A035430M3958035A932395730M309572O092503D39852!!!

read the words in between the letters no nerdo
Back to top Go down
coola426

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 am

Xbotslolz wrote:
Thanks for moving my topic and editing it Its nice of people like you guys to try to hide the inevitable i apologize that people that try to make other supporters of another console feel well at home here.While you try to say that PS3 Fanboys are sensitive i did this in order to do a test of my own and you have proved to me that you are no better but Worse.I dont care if you bash the PS3 because quite i never said it was perfect Smile all systems have their flaws.But Xbox 360 has too many to cover up its own shame.Quite Personally,I think the gaming industry would be alot better without the Xbox 360 because all it shows me is how desperate People are to materialistic items.This will be shown on TEH Tubes and i will make a funny azz video about how stupid you all look towards my argument towards TEH PRECIOUS

QFT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 am

I don't have the "special" attitude, some fanboys think they are special, of course, there are so many of each type there have to be some like that. It's good to hear the whole "not going to hate someone for having a 360" those fanboy are one of the reasons why I am here, anyway, you seem civilized enough, I may consider it, but don't expect me to do it, depends on what i'm in the mood to do.
Back to top Go down
coola426

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 am

360 fans are no better no worse than ps3 fans, im a ps3 fan but i don't hate the 360 i just prefer the ps3.
Back to top Go down
coola426

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 am

i mean do it if you wanna. i just did this cause ive been bord being inside the whole time due to the fucking snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:35 am

coola426 wrote:
360 fans are no better no worse than ps3 fans, im a ps3 fan but i don't hate the 360 i just prefer the ps3.

There is are a couple other users just like you, I know of two, 1 I forgot his name and the other will come sometimes. You are fine so long as you don't break the rules, not saying that you are or that you will.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 am

another waste of sperm fagboy
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:12 am

lol typical gaystation 3rd fag being mad. butthurt sensitive gaystion fag,goodnight i'm out.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 am

so if we keep this thread up you will go, thats fine by me
oh and chill bill
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:14 am

yourfuckingpathetic wrote:
OMG!!!! I DONT WARSHIP A DAMN COLSOLE YOU DO. THATS WHY IM LAUGHING AT YOU!!! HOLY SHIT IM NOT IN YOUR WHOLE CONSOLE WAR SHIT.

ok so ur saying that ur not a gaystation 3rd fantard then why are in this sie trying to get everyones attention and trying to prove the ps3 is the best console when its clearly not
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 am

lol dude if you think we are bad, you obviously havent seen a PS3 fanboy, or you are a PS3 fanboy.
So don't give me any of that "i dont worship a damn console" bullshit that you spit out because you clearly are a PS3 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next