This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "

Go down 
+4
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
Lt Xplosi
im-360...xbox360
8 posters
AuthorMessage
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

"reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " Empty
PostSubject: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:58 pm

so much fail in the comment section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQq5TgAFxCM
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

"reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " Empty
PostSubject: Re: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Razz lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:38 pm

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Resistance games have made it to AAA status yet. R3 may get AAA but do they really think that a generic sci-fi fps can really live up to an epic sci-fi fps? Razz
Ok yeah that's very bias of me lol but I bet that Halo Reach ends up with higher ratings. Just wait....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 pm

demondragondude wrote:

No Resistance games have made it to AAA status yet. R3 may get AAA but do they really think that a generic sci-fi fps can really live up to an epic sci-fi fps? Razz
Ok yeah that's very bias of me lol but I bet that Halo Reach ends up with higher ratings. Just wait....

I have both Fall of Man and Resistance 2 and they hard will ever reach a Halo status.
I mean the first one was kinda unique with a fast paced action but with a CoD vibe plus some interesting platforming and vehicle parts....but the second game is just a rip off of Call Of Duty.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:30 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

I have both Fall of Man and Resistance 2 and they hard will ever reach a Halo status.
I mean the first one was kinda unique with a fast paced action but with a CoD vibe plus some interesting platforming and vehicle parts....but the second game is just a rip off of Call Of Duty.
agreed
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:00 pm

First resistance was amazing. It reminded me a lot of my Halo: Combat Evolved days and it was easily the best FPS game I've played on the PS3. Resistance 2 sucked...COD CLONE...I dunno how Resistance 3 is going to do.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 pm

That guy is retarded,he called half life overrated. More like top 3 games he's jealous of.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:16 am

Resistance is boring as shit. I played it at my friends house and it was as boring as Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "   "reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 " Empty

Back to top Go down

"reach gunna b put 2 shame cuz my boy insomniac bringing out da big guns with RESISTANCE 3 "
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: