This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thetruth is back.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Thetruth is back..... Empty
PostSubject: Thetruth is back.....   Thetruth is back..... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Hardware, the one advantage of ps3 so it's all that matters? Razz

Fine, hardware's an important aspect but the games are what people buy a gaming console for. I don't think thetruthsettingufree bought his ps3 for gaming if hardware is what he cares about.
I mean, these are the priorities for gaming systems: GAMES>HARDWARE
What's the point in having a super system with state-of-the-art technology & great resistance to damage and good reliability if you have no games to play on it? Yes that's an extreme case but I'd rather have the choice of those extra few hundred games on 360 rather than have it completely indestructible.

Thetruth doesn't realise that we don't take hardware out of the equation and we're not afraid to but we realise that hardware is just one aspect. Important? Yes. But I think thetruth is under the illusion that 360's blow up or break the moment you turn them on. We just don't have a reason to dwell on such a thing. If it breaks, send it off and get it back and continue the best gaming experience ever.

And on his mention about blu-ray, all I can say is lol.
Ok, having a game fitted on one disk is an advantage. Definately. But how much of an advantage? Not much. In the worst case scenario the 360 will have 2 disks for a game and compressed cutscenes but in case you hadn't noticed, multiplatform games almost always (like over 90% of the time) are developed for 360, suiting the 360's capabilities and then ported to ps3. The ps3 version almost never gets any more content and almost never is superior to the 360 version.
This shows that blu-ray is useful only for exclusive games but even then, 360 exclusives can be just as good (if not better) and be on more than one disk. Is this a problem? No. Because ps3 has mandatory installs and longer load times. So really, changing a disk is like nothing.
You can call dvd stuff like a dead format or whatever but at the end of the day, it gets the job done.

Also, ps3 fanboys are the first to criticise 360's game library, claiming they can play the same game on their pc. But the pc is in the same boat as 360, MULTIPLE DISKS.
Yeah that's right.

So yeah, while it's stupid to claim that bad hardware is an issue, you also have to be pretty delusional to believe that it's the most important factor of a gaming system.

Last edited by demondragondude on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Thetruth is back.....   Thetruth is back..... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:27 pm

wow here he comes with his bs
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Thetruth is back.....   Thetruth is back..... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Thats what i was always thinking whats so good about the PS3's hardware when there is no difference in graphics in multiplatform games?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Thetruth is back.....   Thetruth is back..... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Thats what i was always thinking whats so good about the PS3's hardware when there is no difference in graphics in multiplatform games?

There is a difference though. Ps3 version's almost always inferior Razz hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Thetruth is back.....   Thetruth is back..... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:35 pm

demondragondude wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

There is a difference though. Ps3 version's almost always inferior Razz hehehe
Oh yeah forgot about that looks like teh potentialz of teh cell is not amazing after all
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Thetruth is back.....   Thetruth is back..... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:45 pm

This guy is a addicted to youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thetruth is back.....   Thetruth is back..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thetruth is back.....
Page 1 of 1