This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon   Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Kendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
My bro is in college now, and even when he was here we didnt fight lol. Well probably because I bought both systems with my own money, but he didnt play all that often, and it was only CoD or Halo. But yeah, add me. My gt is Samue14
I will add you as soon as I get on Xbox Live.
I am guessing your name is Samuel also.[/quote]

Haha nope! My name is Aaron but I bought my xbox from my friend and I am just using his old live account lmao. It would be JubJub5721, I will change it once I get money.

Last edited by TheJubJub57212 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon   Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 am

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
i bet your not u been saying this 4 months now
Everyone is not rich like you. Or need I remind you!

You don't have to be rich, you just need to be able to manage your money effectively.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon   Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:02 am

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
dude you said this 3 months ago? how long is "very soon"? lol but still,it would be cool for you to have your very own 360 but you really need to wait this long? e_e

speaking of which, how the hell do you have so many games!? How do you get all these titles right after launch? Seriously, you've like doubled my 360 library in just a couple of months!
:O
i wont tell >_>
its a secret..
ah fuck,anyway my friend has a father that works in a video game shop and he gives me the games triple cheaper than the regular ones >_>
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon   Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 am

If You ever get one message me first before you add me up.

GT:popjack88
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon   Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

same here mines
xdesertstorm15x

my psn was desert-storm15 but some asshat took it on xbl >.<
i guess im just sooooo popularz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon   Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
dude you said this 3 months ago? how long is "very soon"? lol but still,it would be cool for you to have your very own 360 but you really need to wait this long? e_e

speaking of which, how the hell do you have so many games!? How do you get all these titles right after launch? Seriously, you've like doubled my 360 library in just a couple of months!
:O
i wont tell >_>
its a secret..
ah fuck,anyway my friend has a father that works in a video game shop and he gives me the games triple cheaper than the regular ones >_>

oh wow! You're the most lucky person ever! XD
i remember when my sisters boyfriend worked in a store that sold games. He bought me legend of zelda collectors edition for just 1p! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon   Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
says the guy with 50 gajillion games and an hdtv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon   Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Probably Gonna Get my Own 360 Very Soon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2