This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0

Go down 
+8
Lt Xplosi
Arbiteris
II XShogunX II
cannibalshinobi
343_Guilty_Spark
Pistol Perk
Spartan v07
GeneralMLD
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Its just a theory,90%isnt good enough for me.I will not belive anything until its 100% revealed

gravity is just a theory, but i doubt you would deny it's existence.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 pm

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Its just a theory,90%isnt good enough for me.I will not belive anything until its 100% revealed

gravity is just a theory, but i doubt you would deny it's existence.

Im talking about a video game story.2 totally different things
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:15 pm

i know, i just hate it when people say "it's just a theory".

Dont get me wrong, i would love to see a sequel to halo 3, i just don't see it happening anytime soon. It seems they will be just too busy with ODST and making game adaptions of the books to really come up with ideas to continue the story line further than halo 3.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:28 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:

Dont get me wrong, i would love to see a sequel to halo 3, i just don't see it happening anytime soon. It seems they will be just too busy with ODST and making game adaptions of the books to really come up with ideas to continue the story line further than halo 3.

I still say there is an infinity universe of possibilities for Halo 4. I think it would be great if the Forerunners return and the Humans and Covenant have to join forces to fight them. That's just what I'd prefer, there are so many directions they could go though. All the developer would have to do is say it's so and it would be so. That's the great thing about science fiction, the only limit is your imagination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 am

There will never be a halo 4 but bungie said we will be seing master chief again just not in a halo game hence the end of halo 3, opens up a hole new story
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:41 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
That's the great thing about science fiction, the only limit is your imagination.

isn't that the basis for any type of fiction? that's what kind of makes it fit the definition of fiction.

I'm just saying forerunners fighting humans let alone surviving makes absolute no sense according the rest of the series.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:32 pm

halo odst sold 2 million in 24 hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:10 pm

LMAO halo 3 odst out sold killzone 2 in 24 hours LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what an embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:55 pm

well now we got another point to blast the KZ2 lovers we got 2million in 24h Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:17 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
CannibalShinobi wrote:

I still say there is an infinity universe of possibilities for Halo 4. I think it would be great if the Forerunners return and the Humans and Covenant have to join forces to fight them. That's just what I'd prefer, there are so many directions they could go though. All the developer would have to do is say it's so and it would be so. That's the great thing about science fiction, the only limit is your imagination.

Thats pretty much what i was saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0   Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamespot Halo ODST = 9.0
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: