This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need For Speed Shift

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaggy

Shaggy

Need For Speed Shift Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed Shift   Need For Speed Shift EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Ok i know what your all thinking "wow another mediocre need for speed game" but hear me out. I just got this game and to tell you the truth this game makes up for all the past need for seed failures. When i play this game, in the cockpit view of course, i really feel like I am in the game. I liked it so much i checked ign for the rating they gave it...a 9 out of 10 and i know now a days that score is hard to achieve. I just want to say my 2 bits on this game...it may not be forza 3 but if you need a great new racing game then i suggest need for speed to you.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Shift   Need For Speed Shift EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 pm

its a great entry in the franchise.

but it came at a bad time with forza 3 around the corner.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Shaggy

Shaggy

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Shift   Need For Speed Shift EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:29 pm

basically but i couldnt wait for forza any longer...i was basically going into a forza withdrawl but this game is actually challenging and fun even though it feels a little arcady, its still a game i recomend...btw mld i support all of your videos...my youtube name is Reapersbane if you've seen it before
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Shift   Need For Speed Shift EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 am

Shaggy wrote:
Ok i know what your all thinking "wow another mediocre need for speed game" but hear me out. I just got this game and to tell you the truth this game makes up for all the past need for seed failures. When i play this game, in the cockpit view of course, i really feel like I am in the game. I liked it so much i checked ign for the rating they gave it...a 9 out of 10 and i know now a days that score is hard to achieve. I just want to say my 2 bits on this game...it may not be forza 3 but if you need a great new racing game then i suggest need for speed to you.
I totally agree. Its a great racing game. The graphics are pretty awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Monashtry
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Shift   Need For Speed Shift EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 am

360 version of this game is the best console version, it really is a good game and looks good, again 360 version, not the PS3 version that can't even do damage correctly, probably like GT5 videos have shown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Shift   Need For Speed Shift Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed Shift
Page 1 of 1