This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DS vs. PSP

Go down 
+21
Bluenose
s2000Joker
Invincible
Stoney
3DO Teabagger
Superkingz2
miroforlife
Pickles
DarkSwarm85
Pein
Lt Xplosi
the RPG guy
Arbiteris
Stigma
joe11
3DO Was Something
xjosh360s
DemonWolf
Angel In Black
ghost23
Kendo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 am

BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
omg dude how am i side stepping man i just gave u a nice list of franchises right there and u siad what can compare to steath games and action games
i say rpg's and action adventure could beat that in handhelds and also name 1 rpg thats rated higher than ds umm lets i bet theres no rpgs on psp anyways we have action,adventure,racing,rpg,shooters and touch screen games oh and dont forget the voice games and the camera games lol ds pwns psp hands down
wat game and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions beat all ur pokemon rpg games and is a 89. also vc 86
the onlyb rpg that beat that is m and l is (its a mario game)

Chrono Trigger is a 92, The World Ends with you is an 88, Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold are 89, and War of the Lions is an 88 not an 89

Metacritic*

And Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey will pawn all!

And WTF Mario doesn't count are you kidding me? It's a 90.
check gamerankings

Check Metacritic it's better
well lets use both and gamestats
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:05 am

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
omg dude how am i side stepping man i just gave u a nice list of franchises right there and u siad what can compare to steath games and action games
i say rpg's and action adventure could beat that in handhelds and also name 1 rpg thats rated higher than ds umm lets i bet theres no rpgs on psp anyways we have action,adventure,racing,rpg,shooters and touch screen games oh and dont forget the voice games and the camera games lol ds pwns psp hands down
wat game and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions beat all ur pokemon rpg games and is a 89. also vc 86
the onlyb rpg that beat that is m and l is (its a mario game)

Chrono Trigger is a 92, The World Ends with you is an 88, Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold are 89, and War of the Lions is an 88 not an 89

Metacritic*

And Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey will pawn all!

And WTF Mario doesn't count are you kidding me? It's a 90.
check gamerankings

Check Metacritic it's better
well lets use both and gamestats
gamerankings isnt really that good check ign and metacridict
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 am

Joe you forget the fact that the DS has some AAA RPGs and tons of AA RPGs. The PSP only has a couple AA RPGs and no AAA ones, what are you trying to prove bringing up one or two games when i can bring up 4 or 5 times the amount?

Pokemon Heart Gold/ Soul Silver
The World Ends with you
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor
Final Fantasy Iv
Crono Trigger
Lunar Knights
Mario and Luigi
Might and Magic
Dragon Quest 5
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
Just a couple off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 am

ok but 4 dlc and dc wat wins psp ds can't touch it psp can get ps1 , 2, and 3 games also u can download then in psn. The demo can fast, their r more, and psp owns in 3rd party games that ds can't get
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:14 am

joe11 wrote:
ok but 4 dlc and dc wat wins psp ds can't touch it psp can get ps1 , 2, and 3 games also u can download then in psn. The demo can fast, their r more, and psp owns in 3rd party games that ds can't get

3rd party games? Umm, the PSP has a high dependence on 1st party titles. Just a couple like Square Enix on there, who btw give more attention to the DS anyways. Basically, most 3rd party devs who have worked on both have given more to the DS. But DLC I'll give you that. And no the PSP only gets a couple PS1 games, some downgraded mutliplat PS2 and PS3 games. The DS has a crap load more games and some downloadables.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:16 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Joe you forget the fact that the DS has some AAA RPGs and tons of AA RPGs. The PSP only has a couple AA RPGs and no AAA ones, what are you trying to prove bringing up one or two games when i can bring up 4 or 5 times the amount?

The World Ends with you
Final Fantasy Iv
Crono Trigger
Lunar Knights
Mario and Luigi
Might and Magic
Dragon Quest 5
monster hunter freedom
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe
VC2'
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
Half-Minute Hero
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
KH birth by sleep
vc 1
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 am

joe11 wrote:
omg u can dowload lots of games on ds on ds ware
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:21 am

BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:

3rd party games? Umm, the PSP has a high dependence on 1st party titles. Just a couple like Square Enix on there, who btw give more attention to the DS anyways. Basically, most 3rd party devs who have worked on both have given more to the DS. But DLC I'll give you that. And no the PSP only gets a couple PS1 games, some downgraded mutliplat PS2 and PS3 games. The DS has a crap load more games and some downloadables.
yea but more Dc, also it has Ea games, Activion, ubisofe, MM, capcome, and 2k. Psp has Ac bl, madden, mlb 2k, nba live, 2k, medal of honor, ff games, mgs po, pw, Kh, teken, soulcallbur, and slinet hill. all aa and a game ips ds doesn't have besides some ff and kh games
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 am

xjosh360s wrote:
joe11 wrote:
but wat has more
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:26 am

joe11 wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
joe11 wrote:
but wat has more
ok ur just side stepping here the overall point here is that dsi has much more games than psp and if u want even more games get dsi lite and u'll get all the gba advance games u want but the point is downloadable games can't compare to full retail games and ds has more retail games and it has more features so if u like downloading games be my guest go for it but i preffer full long games and a bigger library of games touch screen and camera and voice recording
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:28 am

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

The World Ends with you
Final Fantasy Iv
Crono Trigger
Lunar Knights
Mario and Luigi
Might and Magic
Dragon Quest 5
monster hunter freedom
VC2'
Half-Minute Hero
KH birth by sleep
vc 1

Advent Children is a movie not a game
PixelJunk is not an RPG

DS has
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
FFTactic A2
Final Fantasy XII Revanent Wings RTS/RPG
Dragon Quest IV
Age of Empires
Etrian Odyssey II
Disgaea DS
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
etc.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:33 am

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:

yea but more Dc, also it has Ea games, Activion, ubisofe, MM, capcome, and 2k. Psp has Ac bl, madden, mlb 2k, nba live, 2k, medal of honor, ff games, mgs po, pw, Kh, teken, soulcallbur, and slinet hill. all aa and a game ips ds doesn't have besides some ff and kh games

Ea games, Activision, ubisoft, capcom, Atlus, Square Enix, From Software, Level 5, etc. way too much, and there are rumors of Bioware developing games on it.

DS has more FF games, much more, and a lot of those games you listed aren't even AA.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:39 am

BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:

Ea games, Activision, ubisoft, capcom, Atlus, Square Enix, From Software, Level 5, etc. way too much, and there are rumors of Bioware developing games on it.

DS has more FF games, much more, and a lot of those games you listed aren't even AA.
but the psp has the higher rankinged, also psp has all them and level 5. Why doesn't the ds have some of the 3rd party games like sd vs raw and madden or Ac

well the psp owns in sleathy, shooters, and ac/ad. Make a list of thoose game types so then i can complety own u in thoose
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:52 am

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:

but the psp has the higher rankinged, also psp has all them and level 5. Why doesn't the ds have some of the 3rd party games like sd vs raw and madden or Ac

well the psp owns in sleathy, shooters, and ac/ad. Make a list of thoose game types so then i can complety own u in thoose

And no, the i checked, with the exception of like 2, most are lower or middle AA. You have like one decent stealth franchise lol. Shooters are okay. DS has many action adventures like Dark Void Zero, Zelda, Scribblenauts, Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime, etc. The action/adventure genre is at around the same level for both.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 am

lol and this goes on dude stigma is we already won theres no use joe
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:50 am

BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ok but 4 dlc and dc what wins psp ds can't touch it psp can get ps1 , 2, and 3 games also u can download then in psn. The demo can fast, their r more, and psp owns in 3rd party games that ds can't get

yea but more Dc, also it has Ea games, Activion, ubisofe, MM, capcome, and 2k. Psp has Ac bl, madden, mlb 2k, Nba live, 2k, medal of honor, ff games, mgs po, pw, Kh, teken, soulcallbur, and slinet hill. all aa and a game ips ds doesn't have besides some ff and kh games

And no, the i checked, with the exception of like 2, most are lower or middle AA. You have like one decent stealth franchise lol. Shooters are okay. DS has many action adventures like Dark Void Zero, Zelda, Scribblenauts, Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime, etc. The action/adventure genre is at around the same level for both.
ok we can agree on that ok. Ok lets finish this ok last agurments what haven't we gone thought yet
Back to top Go down
miroforlife
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
miroforlife

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:35 am

Failure

Last edited by miroforlife on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 am

joe11 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

The World Ends with you
Final Fantasy Iv
Crono Trigger
Lunar Knights
Mario and Luigi
Might and Magic
Dragon Quest 5
monster hunter freedom
VC2'
Half-Minute Hero
KH birth by sleep
vc 1

YEAH! You pwned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:54 am

ok.. time to pwn.

GAMES LIBRARY - ds has more games. Fact. so ds wins.
GAMEPPLLAAAYYYYYYYYY - ds lacks in this area compared to psp. PSP has side scrollers like ds, yes but it has waaay more other games. In terms of ratings, you can't use them in this console war because the differences in standards and expectations of psp games are way higher than ds games and so it's expected that psp fails to meet those standards more often than ds games.
So yeah.... psp has loads of immersive games. Ds has a few but then they're broken by sloppy animation/movement, repetitive and very one-sided gameplay and of course.... awful linear level design.

The ds is too basic to be compared to a current get system. PSP on the other hand, it's up there with the PS2. In fact, I prefer it to ps2. The only reason I still keep my ps2 is to play Bully ...which I'm going to eventually get for Xbox 360.

Multimedia - doesn't matter but psp wins anyway.
Online gameplay - well, psp seems to have better online games and it also has games that have more players (eg: Medal Of Honor has 32 players per server) but amount of players isn't that important. Psp still wins imo because the games that you can play online seeem way more fun.
I mean can you tell me a game that is more fun to play online than Syphon Filter or Resistance? Very Happy

Graphics - not so important but psp obviously wins
Control - while i prefer psp's analog stick, ds wins.

But yeah, psp wins in the things that matter sooo yeah, that's why it's the best handheld evarrrrrrr!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 am

demondragondude wrote:
ok.. time to pwn.

GAMES LIBRARY - ds has more games. Fact. so ds wins.
GAMEPPLLAAAYYYYYYYYY - ds lacks in this area compared to psp. PSP has side scrollers like ds, yes but it has waaay more other games. In terms of ratings, you can't use them in this console war because the differences in standards and expectations of psp games are way higher than ds games and so it's expected that psp fails to meet those standards more often than ds games.
So yeah.... psp has loads of immersive games. Ds has a few but then they're broken by sloppy animation/movement, repetitive and very one-sided gameplay and of course.... awful linear level design.

The ds is too basic to be compared to a current get system. PSP on the other hand, it's up there with the PS2. In fact, I prefer it to ps2. The only reason I still keep my ps2 is to play Bully ...which I'm going to eventually get for Xbox 360.

Multimedia - doesn't matter but psp wins anyway.
Online gameplay - well, psp seems to have better online games and it also has games that have more players (eg: Medal Of Honor has 32 players per server) but amount of players isn't that important. Psp still wins imo because the games that you can play online seeem way more fun.
I mean can you tell me a game that is more fun to play online than Syphon Filter or Resistance? Very Happy

Graphics - not so important but psp obviously wins
Control - while i prefer psp's analog stick, ds wins.

But yeah, psp wins in the things that matter sooo yeah, that's why it's the best handheld evarrrrrrr!!!!!

*reads the gameplay part*
Are you high or something
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:49 pm

@DDD

I've already addressed the gameplay situation *Copy and Paste*

Gameplay? Gameplay? You wanna talk about Gameplay? PSP has one, ONE analog stick, no R2 or L2, what do you get? A Limited Console Gameplay Experiance? LMAO! The DS has a stylus for touch motion, and it is used ALOT! It also has a built in mic which some games use, but not many. DS has more gameplay options than the PSP. The stylus is like a mouse hommie.

PC controls on DS
Limited Console Controls on PSP
LMAO!

DS has linear level design? *sigh* Have you ever even touched a DS? LMAO!

How is the DS basic? It's control scheme is completely different than the PSP or Consoles, it plays like a handheld PC. Hell there have been rumors of a Command and Conquer on the DS. It can be made, if a PSP version was made it would be a train wreck.

Multimedia - You are correct it doesn't matter so why mention it? Same with Graphics and number of players.

The online for both plays very differently. On PSP you have the very basic deathmatch type scenarios. On the DS many online games require strategy like in Crono Trigger, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, etc. But there are racing ones like Mario Cart and shooters like Metroid.

The DS is a great option for classic gamers who liked the NES and N64, and is also great for PC gamers who like the stylus.

And in addition with the game library the DS has more quality titles, not simply more games. And this is the most important.

DS wins overall.

DS has more and better RPGs, RTS, Platformer, Puzzle, Strategy, Side Scrollers, and innovative type games like Ace Attorney and Trauma Center.

Meanwhile the PSP has better shooters and stealth. And wins in downloadables, but only by a bit. And the online is more easily accessible, but altogether isn't that much better than the DS.

But racers and Action/Adventure are about the same on both.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:48 am

While I prefer the DS lite, I am disapointed in the amount of shovel ware that the ds gets. I guess that's something you can use Joe Very Happy

@BlackStigma, I don't think Halo Wars was a trainwreck cuz you couldn't use a mouse. I'm just saying there could be a decent Command & Conquer on the psp.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:31 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD

I've already addressed the gameplay situation *Copy and Paste*

Gameplay? Gameplay? You wanna talk about Gameplay? PSP has one, ONE analog stick, no R2 or L2, what do you get? A Limited Console Gameplay Experiance? LMAO! The DS has a stylus for touch motion, and it is used ALOT! It also has a built in mic which some games use, but not many. DS has more gameplay options than the PSP. The stylus is like a mouse hommie.

PC controls on DS
Limited Console Controls on PSP
LMAO!

DS has linear level design? *sigh* Have you ever even touched a DS? LMAO!

How is the DS basic? It's control scheme is completely different than the PSP or Consoles, it plays like a handheld PC. Hell there have been rumors of a Command and Conquer on the DS. It can be made, if a PSP version was made it would be a train wreck.

Multimedia - You are correct it doesn't matter so why mention it? Same with Graphics and number of players.

The online for both plays very differently. On PSP you have the very basic deathmatch type scenarios. On the DS many online games require strategy like in Crono Trigger, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, etc. But there are racing ones like Mario Cart and shooters like Metroid.

The DS is a great option for classic gamers who liked the NES and N64, and is also great for PC gamers who like the stylus.

And in addition with the game library the DS has more quality titles, not simply more games. And this is the most important.

DS wins overall.

DS has more and better RPGs, RTS, Platformer, Puzzle, Strategy, Side Scrollers, and innovative type games like Ace Attorney and Trauma Center.

Meanwhile the PSP has better shooters and stealth. And wins in downloadables, but only by a bit. And the online is more easily accessible, but altogether isn't that much better than the DS.

But racers and Action/Adventure are about the same on both.

lol analog sticks are for CONTROL. Gameplay is not about control. They're two different categories.
The touch screen & mic are novelties. Mic's only useful when playing an online game and in that case, some online games for psp have mics provided. Anyway, you'd look like an idiot talking to a handheld device. lmao
Plus, touch screens suck. You're poking a bloody stick into your screen. How can you get immersed into a game when you're pressing against the screen dividing you from the character? Razz On psp you never touch the screen so you can feel fully immersed into the experience.
Fine, psp has a lack of control but it's far more comfy and pleasing to use an analog stick than a control pad and a lame touch screen. Seriously, I hate using touch screens. I gave up on gaming with my Ipod Touch a week later after getting it. My brother stopped playing his ds when I got a psp and when he realised what he was missing out on, he bought one too and hasn't touched his ds since....oh wait he does, as an alarm clock!!! Very Happy I'm being serious. He's given up on it. It's just so boring to play ds's compared to psp.
But anyway...I've strayed from my point.

You can only mention control.
I'm talking about gameplay. I'm talking deep within the game.
What do you feel when playing a game on ds?
The best the ds can do is give you an addictive game but with very basic mechanics and gameplay that could've been done on a fooking snes!! It can't give you a playstation 2 experience.
PS2 is considered today as one of the, if not THE greatest system of all time.
Why? Games. It was considered revolutionary against previous systems.
Psp has games that perform to it's standards. God Of War, Resistance, Gran Turismo, Motorstorm, Soul Calibur, Tekken, LittleBigPlanet, Jak N Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Assassins Creed, Grand Theft Auto, etc.

The best the ds can do succesfully is a top down game. How immersive is that?!
When pushed to it's limits it can give you a free roam game but one that lacks awfully in gameplay. I mean, broken mechanics, sloppy animation, awful movement, and just painfully repetitive gameplay in repetitive level design and shaky environments.
I'm not exaggerating. Check out COP: The Recruit.

Perhaps we have a different taste in games. Well that clearly is the case. But imo, I'm right. The psp is a superior gaming system.
If the ds were to get a game that matched Ocarina Of Time, then cool. It may begin to meet psp's standards but it can't even get that. It's only got a bloody isometric legend of zelda game.

PSP wins in:
Racers

oh wait.... everything EXCEPT rts'

Example, let's take a look at multiplatform titles!

TOMB RAIDER LEGEND
DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Tomb-raider-legend-20060823110359044_640w
DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Tomb-raider-legend-20060619071447456

ASSASSINS CREED
DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Assassins-creed-2-discovery-ds_s_003_stealthDS vs. PSP - Page 5 Assassins-creed-bloodlines-20090924002123475_640w

HARRY POTTER
DS vs. PSP - Page 5 18567_thumbzoomDS vs. PSP - Page 5 Img_15881_s30224_psp_7

FINAL FANTASY DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Final_fantasy_III_ds_20051028
DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Images%3Fq%3Dfinal%2Bfantasy%2Bds%26start%3D54%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26tbs%3Disch:1DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Crisis%20Core%20(2)

Understand now? Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Pickles wrote:
While I prefer the DS lite, I am disapointed in the amount of shovel ware that the ds gets. I guess that's something you can use Joe Very Happy

@BlackStigma, I don't think Halo Wars was a trainwreck cuz you couldn't use a mouse. I'm just saying there could be a decent Command & Conquer on the psp.

yeah Field Commander proved there can be.

DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Field-commander-20050922101304816_640wDS vs. PSP - Page 5 Field-commander-2DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Field-commander-4DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Fieldcom02DS vs. PSP - Page 5 2
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:36 pm

DEMON DRAGON DUDE DOMINATES & DELIVERS DESTRUCTION UPON THOSE DESPERATE DS FANBOYS Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DS vs. PSP
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Handhelds-
Jump to: