This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,

Go down 
+3
A7MAD_AU
ghost23
day walker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, Empty
PostSubject: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:03 am

http://au.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27201582&page=1 even a 60% sony fanboy wants graphics god just graphics no splitscreen or online split just linear with graphics,
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:42 am

That guy is an idiot. How the hell can someone be 60% sony fanboy and 40% 360 fanboy. You are either one or the other.
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 am

Uncharted 2, KZ2, HR & GOW 3 look great but the 360 has counter parts that rival these games visually...

For the titles I mentioned above all of them imo except GOW 3 is not only rivaled but Mass Effect 2 is superior visually. Metro 2033 is not too shabby either. Wink

GOW 3 is beautiful, and better looking than ME2 imo, but Alan Wake has it's number, plus in respect to Alan wake the game is larger as well.

Then there is Reach which is still in Alpha, and when you begin to look at these matters in a broader aspect you come to notice that both consoles are powerful, it'll always depend on the developers/funding and the time they need.

I expect better and far more beautiful games to come out even in 2010 but right now I do not see the 360 trailing in any respect.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:09 am

Hey, look at that dudes comment:
"no splitscreen, linear game=better graphics. thats why ps3 games are garbage single player only games with no splitscreen or online just to bump the graphics. this is why gears, left 4 dead, and halo destroy ps3 games in sales."
He knows what he's talking about Razz

Kennysolidsnake on the other hand is a retard
"Ok i will get bashed into oblvion for saying this.. BUT SPLIT SCREEN doesnt matter to MOST gamers anymore.. yea i said it.. notice i said most gamers, sure you will have a few gamers that are nostalgic and "old school" and play split screen, but split screen gaming is going the way of the dinosaur and taking its place is online gaming. I would choose better graphics and effects over split screen any day of the week"

Lmao! He cares about graphics more than multiplayer. SOmething tells me he has no friends Razz

"lol, ok Uncharted 2 outsold L4D by 1 million copies, Its nearing Gears Of War 2 sales"

L4D isn't one of our top exclusives.
Uncharted 2 is.
Also UC2 got a rating of 96 and was hyped like mad!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ZaFtxX
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
ZaFtxX

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm

didnt bother reading more when he said "360 best graphics was gear in 2006"
dumbass clearly hasent heard of gears 2..
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 pm

if you can read the entire thing it has some very good insight on the 360 later down th eline hell it made me warm inside to learn that aout the 360 give you a int- 500,00000(360) poligons to - 250,00000 (ps3)

Last edited by day walker on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 pm

day walker wrote:
if you can read the entire thing it has some very good insight on the 360 later down th eline hell it made me warm inside to learn that aout the 360 give you a int- 500,00000(360) poligons to - 250,0000000 (ps3)

LOL what!!!

5 with 7 noughts against 25 with 8 noughts lmao that's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:43 pm

ZaFtxX wrote:
didnt bother reading more when he said "360 best graphics was gear in 2006"
dumbass clearly hasent heard of gears 2..

Or Mass Effect 2!

Bioshock 1 (whilst exclusive) was a rival to Gears 1 visually, if not better...
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 am

demondragondude wrote:
Hey, look at that dudes comment:
"no splitscreen, linear game=better graphics. thats why ps3 games are garbage single player only games with no splitscreen or online just to bump the graphics. this is why gears, left 4 dead, and halo destroy ps3 games in sales."
He knows what he's talking about Razz

Kennysolidsnake on the other hand is a retard
"Ok i will get bashed into oblvion for saying this.. BUT SPLIT SCREEN doesnt matter to MOST gamers anymore.. yea i said it.. notice i said most gamers, sure you will have a few gamers that are nostalgic and "old school" and play split screen, but split screen gaming is going the way of the dinosaur and taking its place is online gaming. I would choose better graphics and effects over split screen any day of the week"

Lmao! He cares about graphics more than multiplayer. SOmething tells me he has no friends Razz

"lol, ok Uncharted 2 outsold L4D by 1 million copies, Its nearing Gears Of War 2 sales"

L4D isn't one of our top exclusives.
Uncharted 2 is.
Also UC2 got a rating of 96 and was hyped like mad!

are u kidding L4D is one of of the most comon microsoft exclusives out
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 am

Mass Effect 2 looks better then most PS3 exclusives IMO. If its not pushing graphics to their limit, I dont know what is.
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:11 am

Alan Wake looks better than ME2 so I doubt the 360 is 'maxed out'.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 am

A7MAD_AU wrote:

And Halo Reach looks better than Alan Wake which looks better than ME2. There is no way the 360 is "maxed out".
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:31 am

ghost23 wrote:
A7MAD_AU wrote:

And Halo Reach looks better than Alan Wake which looks better than ME2. There is no way the 360 is "maxed out".

Halo Reach will look beautiful but AW looks better to me now.

However, there is no argument, the 360 has heaps of headroom and according to IBM themselves whatever the PS3 can do, the 360 can also whilst they gave the Xenos (ATI) graphics processor the one up in regards to it when compared against Sony's (nVidia) RSX graphics processor.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:34 am

demondragondude wrote:
day walker wrote:
if you can read the entire thing it has some very good insight on the 360 later down th eline hell it made me warm inside to learn that aout the 360 give you a int- 500,00000(360) poligons to - 250,0000000 (ps3)

LOL what!!!

5 with 7 noughts against 25 with 8 noughts lmao that's bullshit.
Damn fucked it up well switch em around and thats the true gist of it,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,   Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive, Empty

Back to top Go down

Why dont 360 exclusives push the graphics like ps3 exclusive,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: