This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's your favorite super hero?

Go down 
+5
Stoney
Pein
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
Angel In Black
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

Who's your favorite super hero? Empty
PostSubject: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Since 2nd grade it's always been Spidey. I have more Spider-Man comics then I would like to admit. But the past few years I've really gotten into Image comic's Invincible. It's kind of like Spider-Man mixed with Super Boy. And it's awesome. It's the only comic I've ever paid over $100 for the first issue.

Who's your favorite super hero? MARVTU014_colcov_1121448980-000
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 pm

$100 for one issue?! Christ! Razz I can't imagine ever paying that much for ....well, anything that isn't a guitar, a gaming console or an amp lmao

Anyway, my favourite super hero is either HULK (though admittedly I've not read any hulk comics) or Iron Man (same) or Spawn (only read 2 comics but he is badass!!!)

Who's your favorite super hero? Hulkorigins-06Who's your favorite super hero? Iron_manWho's your favorite super hero? Spawn_img1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Hmm... I would say: Fantomen, or as he is know "The Phantom".

Who's your favorite super hero? Phantomissue12mikebullock

I have over 300 copies of it, reaching over the 1980's until 2005. I dont know why, but the fact of a "bad mark" in the forehead made by the ring on the Phantoms fist, its just epic...

And you can connect with him, just like Batman, since he is just a normal person but this time with the "Phantom" running in his bloodline.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:58 pm

its probaby batman..you dont need introduction or pictures for the dark knight
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Batman. I loved the old TV show with Adam West. Even though it was cheesy as fuck.

And Batman Begins and The Dark Knight reinforced that.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:04 am

... hmmm catwoman Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:01 am

Probally Iron Man.I loved that movie.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:55 pm

batman
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 am

batman,superman,and spider man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favorite super hero?   Who's your favorite super hero? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your favorite super hero?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: