This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

almost had rape thoughts

Go down 
+16
Blixtstorm
xjosh360s
Stoney
arnt god of war
hughjass
Rednose
Noelol
Lt Xplosi
day walker
joe11
Arbiteris
Zombl337
IcyMeteor
DemonWolf
spartan225
Pein
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 pm

It is a shame on how so many teenagers and young men act and think.And i pity anyone who wants to be a gangsta,I really do
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 pm

HellJumper wrote:
It is a shame on how so many teenagers and young men act and think.And i pity anyone who wants to be a gangsta,I really do
QFT
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 pm

HellJumper wrote:

I agree, however its not "gangsta" in Sweden, since the lack of gangsters and/or blackpeople. Instead we get "hobby-turkar", or wannabe turks. Sweden is full of middle-eastern imigrants.

Now for a Swedish boy to act like a middle-eastern man makes some hilarious moments when they are just embaracing themself and their friends Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 pm

well u can't blame rap 4 everything what about the internet, video games and drugs
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 am

joe11 wrote:
well u can't blame rap 4 everything what about the internet, video games and drugs

It's none of that. Parents are responsible for how they bring up their kids, but once a person grows up they are responsible for their own behavior. We all know what's right and wrong, the problem today is parents not teaching why you shouldn't do wrong and people who think the rules don't apply to them.

I don't think you can blame anything but the person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:33 am

arnt god of war wrote:
people are fucking sad im sorry but girls act like such sluts nowadays and guys are such pricks(not pointing to anyone here just a majority thing here) i blame rap... for everything ever thats been bad...
People are just stupid. That's all. Blaming music, video games, movies as a scapegoat is an easy way to find a weak solution. I remembered when Columbine happened, everyone in the media blamed Marilyn Manson, rock music, violent video games, movies for this sh**. I think we need to be more organized. I think some people don't have similar mentality. So I would do something like this. If I was Eminem or Marilyn Manson, I would have a little warning on the CD everytime I release to PREVENT all the stuff that I'm sure some people are dumb enough to do. So if these teenage kids want to kill themselves and do w/e, they want to do-it's their fault cause I already gave them warning. It's also really sad that most artists/bands write these songs as an expression or introspection, not promotion. I remembered listening to my first Eminem album and I didn't have the tendency to go murder my girlfriend or attack gay people. Same with Marilyn Manson. When I listened to him, I didn't want to go on a rampage at my school and kill everyone I see. Also, I still don't at my job I work at. Even though I am absolutely disgusted with today's rap music, I still blame the person.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 am

ZeInFormer wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
people are fucking sad im sorry but girls act like such sluts nowadays and guys are such pricks(not pointing to anyone here just a majority thing here) i blame rap... for everything ever thats been bad...
People are just stupid. That's all. Blaming music, video games, movies as a scapegoat is an easy way to find a weak solution. I remembered when Columbine happened, everyone in the media blamed Marilyn Manson, rock music, violent video games, movies for this sh**. I think we need to be more organized. I think some people don't have similar mentality. So I would do something like this. If I was Eminem or Marilyn Manson, I would have a little warning on the CD everytime I release to PREVENT all the stuff that I'm sure some people are dumb enough to do. So if these teenage kids want to kill themselves and do w/e, they want to do-it's their fault cause I already gave them warning. It's also really sad that most artists/bands write these songs as an expression or introspection, not promotion. I remembered listening to my first Eminem album and I didn't have the tendency to go murder my girlfriend or attack gay people. Same with Marilyn Manson. When I listened to him, I didn't want to go on a rampage at my school and kill everyone I see. Also, I still don't at my job I work at. Even though I am absolutely disgusted with today's rap music, I still blame the person.

QFT!!
Anyone that blames games, music and movies for things like this is just idiotic because it is an easy target and they lack the intelligence to properly think the situation through.
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 am

I blame the schools i mean what have they ever done for anyone
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 am

GiantRobot2 wrote:
educate.....
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
GiantRobot2 wrote:
educate.....

Well,LT just answered you statement lol
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:53 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
GiantRobot2 wrote:
educate.....

well really i hate school but still without it then technology would be impossible so school is a good idea imo
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
GiantRobot2 wrote:
educate.....

well really i hate school but still without it then technology would be impossible so school is a good idea imo

School is awesome imo

I just hate English cause it's boring,it is important but boring
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:08 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
GiantRobot2 wrote:
educate.....

School is awesome imo

I just hate English cause it's boring,it is important but boring
i hate all of it except ''SO'' (religion history and goverment things)
but good you like it liking school increases grades Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: almost had rape thoughts   almost had rape thoughts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

almost had rape thoughts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3