This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

looks like gears will be announced in e3

Go down 
+5
Arbiteris
ghost23
343_Guilty_Spark
Spartan v07
joe11
9 posters
AuthorMessage
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

looks like gears will be announced in e3 Empty
PostSubject: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:01 am

Well maybe,and then released fall 2011 hopefully. They should just wait for next gen or something. If this happens i hope it's not MS's "finisher" announcement.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
Well maybe,and then released fall 2011 hopefully. They should just wait for next gen or something. If this happens i hope it's not MS's "finisher" announcement.
yea
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 am

Spartan v07 wrote:

You do realize that the Xbox 360 will be 5 years old by November of this year don't you?

Consoles peak at about 5 years and decline as hype builds for the next generation.

It's the natural cycle of console technology.

This E3 will be about all the kill games and tech the 360 has to offer. We will see amazing games come out for the next two years, but MS will probably debut the next Xbox at next years E3 and probably launch it the following year just as the Xbox 360 is getting the last of it's killer titles.

Then the Xbox 360 will be reduced to a budget price and play second fiddle to the new Xbox.

Look at the PS2 and PS3. The same happened with that transition from last gen to this gen. The same thing happened the generation before with PS1 and PS2.

Or course MS will keep it's plans secret, but this is what always happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:13 am

Nice. Really looking forward to a new Gears.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 am

I think it might be released this year.I think it was in developement secretly.

MS have stated that they are releasing ton's of BlockBuster game's this year.A big chance that Gear's 3 will be one of those title's.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 am

It would be a bad idea to release GeoW 3 on the next Xbox. Maybe Epic will release a new killer IP for the next Xbox.

Anyways I hope they announce it at E3.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Wow I thought halo reach, Alan wake, splinter cell conviction, crackdown, fable 3 and metro 2033 were nails in the ps3s coffin. With gears 3 the ps3 will be buried.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:22 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
It would be a bad idea to release GeoW 3 on the next Xbox. Maybe Epic will release a new killer IP for the next Xbox.

Anyways I hope they announce it at E3.

Gears of War is a big XBOX franchise. It will continue for many many years after the 3rd release, even the writer of Gears 2 Joshua Ortega said its a 10 year plan has the Lancer being the new lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Has the topic itself, i'm tired of speculation. First it was to be announced at TGS 2009, then the VGA'S and then the X10.....fuck it i say, now seeing is believing.
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:08 am

If Gears 3 come out this year it will be a huge year for the 360 and a bad year for my wallet. bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looks like gears will be announced in e3   looks like gears will be announced in e3 Empty

Back to top Go down

looks like gears will be announced in e3
Page 1 of 1