This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my account got flagged by the crybaby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

my account got flagged by the crybaby Empty
PostSubject: my account got flagged by the crybaby   my account got flagged by the crybaby EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:38 am

my account got flagged by dhomess,he thought this was really too offensive for him and my account is flagged now.my account will be fully functional on march 16th..till then i wont be on youtube,he really took this far too seriously and that prooves the ps3 fanboys are the biggest inhuman retards on the internet
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: my account got flagged by the crybaby   my account got flagged by the crybaby EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:40 am

lmao what an epic fail
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: my account got flagged by the crybaby   my account got flagged by the crybaby EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 am

If you're going to say PS3 fanboys are "the biggest inhuman retards on the internet." You should definitely use something else. I mean of all the things you could have used, this is the worst considering almost every PS3 fan (not even fanboys sometimes) has been flagged by 360 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: my account got flagged by the crybaby   my account got flagged by the crybaby EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:09 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
If you're going to say PS3 fanboys are "the biggest inhuman retards on the internet." You should definitely use something else. I mean of all the things you could have used, this is the worst considering almost every PS3 fan (not even fanboys sometimes) has been flagged by 360 fanboys.
I thought it was all those other people like uriel and others who flagged elpresadors and truths account
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: my account got flagged by the crybaby   my account got flagged by the crybaby EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 am

lightlamp2 wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
I thought it was all those other people like uriel and others who flagged elpresadors and truths account

Elpressador,rev ect are flagged by this certain group(i forget what there called).

They arent 360 fanboy's cause MLD is there next target.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: my account got flagged by the crybaby   my account got flagged by the crybaby EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:23 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
when i was a ps3 fanboy,i had alot of hate from this forum and every xbox fanboy..but when i became neutral.i got attacked by this dhomess guy i knew when i was a ps3 fanboy,he never supported me,he only watched my vids and didnt do anything.but when he saw that i was posting on this forum,he started doing racial slurts like "sandnigger" which is totally wrong,im not from saudi arabia or south asian countries,that are muslim,i made a video bashing him,just like he did to me but i was joking,everything i said about him was only for entertaiment,he took that wrong and flagged the vid,then i made a second vid yesterday.saying "flagging videos=failure" and looks like he flagged that vid,and my account is now unavaible till march 16
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: my account got flagged by the crybaby   my account got flagged by the crybaby EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Ah man what crybabies
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my account got flagged by the crybaby   my account got flagged by the crybaby Empty

Back to top Go down

my account got flagged by the crybaby
Page 1 of 1