This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are U Fucking Kidding

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

Are U Fucking Kidding Empty
PostSubject: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:57 am

checked bad company 2 on metacritic its an 89. R u shitting me Double A while piece of shit MW2 is 94. why do some websites make a stupid ass review when clearly there full of shit. i mean what do u guys think of Bad Company2?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:54 am

Well I've heard that the campaign isn't really that special.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:23 am

ghost23 wrote:

I hated the "story" of the campaign of MW2. I put it in quotation marks becuase the story didn't make any sense and was only there to string together a bunch of action packed levels. I hated the "twist" and I didn't like having to kill US soldiers and innocent police.

Don't get me wrong the gameplay was fantastic. It was full of fast passed action hat never let up. But it's total bullshit that so much of the

I haven't played Bad Company 2, but if it's anything like the original I know I'll like it's story more than MW2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I hated the "story" of the campaign of MW2. I put it in quotation marks becuase the story didn't make any sense and was only there to string together a bunch of action packed levels. I hated the "twist" and I didn't like having to kill US soldiers and innocent police.

Don't get me wrong the gameplay was fantastic. It was full of fast passed action hat never let up. But it's total bullshit that so much of the

I haven't played Bad Company 2, but if it's anything like the original I know I'll like it's story more than MW2.

Well CoD has never been known for great story. I liked to MW2 campaign because it was so epic and was really memorable even if it was the most it was unrealistic.
Bad Company 2 just doesnt leave the impact that MW2 does. In my opinion.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 am

ghost23 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Well CoD has never been known for great story. I liked to MW2 campaign because it was so epic and was really memorable even if it was the most it was unrealistic.

Well if Bad Company 2 doesn't leave the impact on me that MW2 did I'd have to send Dice a big thank you card. The "impact", a you put it, that MW2 left on me was NOT a good one, at all. They tricked me into buying a game I thought was about heroes doing hero stuff. Instead I got a game we're heroes kill other heroes, and I'm forced to do it.

I call total bullshit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Well if Bad Company 2 doesn't leave the impact on me that MW2 did I'd have to send Dice a big thank you card. The "impact", a you put it, that MW2 left on me was NOT a good one, at all. They tricked me into buying a game I thought was about heroes doing hero stuff. Instead I got a game we're heroes kill other heroes, and I'm forced to do it.

I call total bullshit.

I guess we just have differing opinions on Modern Warfare 2. There's one thing that Bad Company 2 knows it has going for it, and thats the less noobish multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 pm

A piece off shit like MW2? Are you serious? Its 94 because its the best FPS to date.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm

I absolutely love MW2.
Second favourite game of this-gen (well maybe third if I include Bully)

I admit I didn't think the BBC2 demo was that great. I thought it would do better than MW2 but evidently not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 pm

bad company 2 has more viriety IMO. it deserves to be round 91

Last edited by Static103 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Its better then MW2... The fucking DEMO is better then MW2.... It deserves atleast 95, 1 over MW2... The worst shooter ever, just full of fucking campers and noobtubers.... There is no skill in the game.

I feel sorry for people that think MW2 is a great game...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:09 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
A piece off shit like MW2? Are you serious? Its 94 because its the best FPS to date.

Not even close,it has a short 4-5 hour campaign and the multiplayer is glitchy and unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 pm

I think MW 2 is a great game. And so does almost every credible review site out there. You cannot argue with that no matter how much anyone trys.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Yea i know it's a good game but it has it's flaws.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm

bad company pwns mw2, mw2 sucks balls its filled with campers and u need almost no skill to play the game, mw2 sucks ass
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:23 am

OK mw2 aint shit but i honestly prefer bad company 1 twice as much. Never been more addicted to a game i got to 133 in the world at 1 point
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I think MW 2 is a great game. And so does almost every credible review site out there. You cannot argue with that no matter how much anyone trys.
There are times when hype and the company that the game comes from make more of an impression than the actual game. MW2 is one of them. Best multiplayer? HELL FUCKING NO. MW2 pisses me off to no end.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 am

ghost23 wrote:
Its definitley better than the MW2 campaign imo.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:43 pm

it deserves a 9.6 or at least a 9.5 theirs a couple flaws but its still amazing!
Back to top Go down
hughjass

hughjass

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 am

who gives a shit? 89 is a great score. anything above 85 is a great game.
Back to top Go down
JimSky

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 am

89 is low, anything less than 95 is not worth playing.
Back to top Go down
hughjass

hughjass

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:47 am

ya lol i was just kidding i don't play unless it is 97 or higher
Back to top Go down
Kill Volume

Kill Volume

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 am

I've never played Bad Company 2, but I can vouch for Modern Warfare 2 being a good game. There are a huge amount of subtleties that make it great, like weapons that sway as you look left and right, accurately portrayed iron/red dot sights, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 am

The trouble is that review scores sometimes get boosted by hype around the game and MW2 had a lot of hype, personally I prefer Battlefield BC2 out of the two.
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Ok i dont think mw2 is shit its great but i just straight up prefer bad company. also glitches, noobs n campers all dumbed that game down 4 me
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

i think ppl r dissing mw2 to much even though bf2 is a better game everybody is still hooked to mw2 still
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding Empty

Back to top Go down

Are U Fucking Kidding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next