This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are U Fucking Kidding

Go down 
+16
Gibbon_Master
Kill Volume
JimSky
hughjass
arnt god of war
Master_Chief
Jamin
xjosh360s
Spartan v07
Blixtstorm
Static103
DemonWolf
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
GiantRobot2
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Are U Fucking Kidding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Sites these days are stupid, like IGN. If it ain't CoD or Halo it's not good. It pisses me off. I don't care about scores anymore
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 am

Meh... do not care for Modern Warfare 2. Modern Warfare 1 was very good, but MW2 is kinda boring tbh. I would rather get and play Bad Company 2. I gotta try out the demo for that game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 am

Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I think MW 2 is a great game. And so does almost every credible review site out there. You cannot argue with that no matter how much anyone trys.
There are times when hype and the company that the game comes from make more of an impression than the actual game. MW2 is one of them. Best multiplayer? HELL FUCKING NO. MW2 pisses me off to no end.
Weird that we both agree... but indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Shoke
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Shoke

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 am

89 is a great score but it deserves more. MW2 is the most over-rated garbage this gen. The Single-player campaign was epic, but the multiplayer is terrible. Glitches, hacks, campers, and they simply give too many tools for noobs to use. The online is pure garbage.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:14 am

Shoke wrote:
89 is a great score but it deserves more. MW2 is the most over-rated garbage this gen. The Single-player campaign was epic, but the multiplayer is terrible. Glitches, hacks, campers, and they simply give too many tools for noobs to use. The online is pure garbage.
u read my mind
Back to top Go down
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
OnlyABluRayPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
A piece off shit like MW2? Are you serious? Its 94 because its the best FPS to date.

No, Halo 3 ODST is, but it's soon to be topped by MAG Halo Reach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are U Fucking Kidding   Are U Fucking Kidding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are U Fucking Kidding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: